PalestineMyHeart

Palestinians to seek full UN membership Sept. 23

252 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Why? There were Christians on the Arabian peninsula.

There still are, a lot more Christians me thinks than Bibles.

Idea for what?

Conversion by conquest.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Christians were a lot more adept at that than anyone.

Tell that to the people of the Balkans.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Tell that to the people of the Balkans.

The Native Americans of the New World, the aborigines of Australia, the former Jews of Spain, slaves from Africa, and a whole lot more groups around the globe will tell you.

The Native Americans of the New World, the aborigines of Australia, the former Jews of Spain, slaves from Africa, and a whole lot more groups around the globe will tell you.

And I could throw in peoples of the Caucus regions, Africans, etc... and we could go back and forth on this all day long.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

And I could throw in peoples of the Caucus regions, Africans, etc... and we could go back and forth on this all day long.

I could go longer. Christians went places Muslims didn't go to until much later. By that time, they were already converted to Christ by conquest. The Catholic Church was all over that.

Smiley_Misc-InBeforeTheLock.gif

Why lock something for telling the truth? Muhammad did rape a 9 year old girl, and he started out robbing caravans and murdering people. Anyone that doesn't know that shouldn't even be posting about Islam for the reason it's a well known fact. It's not like it's a secret or something. I mean are we supposed to lie on here just to sound PC?

sigbet.jpg

OK since everyone thinks it's going to be locked. Then answer this. Did Muhammad rape a 9 year old little girl named Ayisha, and did he go around and rob caravans and brutally murder people?

I mean am I the only one on here who reads this stuff or what? Does anyone else on here have google search ?

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

OK since everyone thinks it's going to be locked. Then answer this. Did Muhammad rape a 9 year old little girl named Ayisha, and did he go around and rob caravans and brutally murder people?

I mean am I the only one on here who reads this stuff or what? Does anyone else on here have google search ?

Yes and no. He did marry her at age 9 but that was culturally normal at the time. I wouldn't call it rape.

Edited by Sousuke

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Do not forget the Britons.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Do not forget the Britons.

Christianity in the UK is on it's way out and Islam is about to become the religion of the British Isles.

sigbet.jpg