misswiss

i864 question 25 PLEASE HELP!!!

4 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Switzerland
Timeline

Ok so my hubby said he did file his taxes for 2008, 2009 and 2010 but his mother filled the paperwork and she doesnt like me like that so i don't want to ask her lol but he doesnt remember how much EXACTLY he made for the first two years...We ordered those transcripts through IRS but it will take 5-10 business days and i don't want to wait this long...my question is how accurate do we need to be while answering this question??? we have the w2s so can we just try and calculate it ourselves or should we wait on the transcripts to put the exact amount he made?

THank you :)

mj92vv4eoa21.png

10/03/11 Mailed package AOS from VWP 4 years overstay (i-485,i-130,i-765, i-864 and i-693) to the Chicago lockbox

10/06/11 Delivered to USCIS

10/07/11 Checks cashed 1490$ from personal bank account

10/10/11 Received NOA's for i-130, i-765 and i-485

10/15/11 Biometrics appt received dated for 11/04/11

11/04/11 Biometrics successful!! took about 10 mins

12/01/11 EAD Approved!!! (in 58 days)

12/08/11 EAD received.

12/12/11 Applied for a Social Security card/number.

12/16/11 Received a Social security card/number.

12/22/11 Interview notice received for Jan 23 2012.

01/23/12 Interview in Atlanta..APPROVED on the spot!

02/02/12 Green card received in the mail! DONE! :D

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belarus
Timeline

If you have the W2's, the gross amounts should be there. Question 1. Why can't he just ask his mother? Question 2. Why does he not have copies of this if he cannot do it himself? You never know when you may need this information. And lastly, another week or so is not a big deal. You gonna be waiting a bit anyway.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

IRS transcripts arrived in 1 week, you can also have them faxed to you or you can pick them up in person.

He should have copys of his tax returns and W2s regardless of who does his taxes for him.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Switzerland
Timeline

If you have the W2's, the gross amounts should be there. Question 1. Why can't he just ask his mother? Question 2. Why does he not have copies of this if he cannot do it himself? You never know when you may need this information. And lastly, another week or so is not a big deal. You gonna be waiting a bit anyway.

he doesnt have them he loses everything!.. if waiting is my best option oh well ill wait but if its on the w2 he has 2 jobs so i dont know...we have to look for both w2's..and we just moved so everything is like everywhere!!!

mj92vv4eoa21.png

10/03/11 Mailed package AOS from VWP 4 years overstay (i-485,i-130,i-765, i-864 and i-693) to the Chicago lockbox

10/06/11 Delivered to USCIS

10/07/11 Checks cashed 1490$ from personal bank account

10/10/11 Received NOA's for i-130, i-765 and i-485

10/15/11 Biometrics appt received dated for 11/04/11

11/04/11 Biometrics successful!! took about 10 mins

12/01/11 EAD Approved!!! (in 58 days)

12/08/11 EAD received.

12/12/11 Applied for a Social Security card/number.

12/16/11 Received a Social security card/number.

12/22/11 Interview notice received for Jan 23 2012.

01/23/12 Interview in Atlanta..APPROVED on the spot!

02/02/12 Green card received in the mail! DONE! :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.