mcastilloRN

September Filers? =)

480 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

My petition got approved today, I am so glad. I felt kinda bad telling my GF any day now and the day never came until now, what a relief. I hope it happens soon to the people who are still waiting.

Does any one know what happens next? how long will it be til we get an interview and have the visa on hand? is it days? weeks? months?

I am going through CSC and my fiance will apply through the Guadalajara embassy in Mexico.

Thank you in advance!

Congrats!! :dance: :dance:

Next give NVC about a week to 10 days to get the packet then give them a call to get your case number.

Being things vary a bit from embassy to embassy you may want to post your question in the Mexico forum.

Also....

:time:

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

My petition got approved today, I am so glad. I felt kinda bad telling my GF any day now and the day never came until now, what a relief. I hope it happens soon to the people who are still waiting.

Does any one know what happens next? how long will it be til we get an interview and have the visa on hand? is it days? weeks? months?

I am going through CSC and my fiance will apply through the Guadalajara embassy in Mexico.

Thank you in advance!

You need to check with official sources but I read several times on VJ that Juarez is the only consulate in Mexico that processes K-1 visa. It seems that your case will be sent there, and not Guadalajara. NVC or DOS may help you confirming it.

Look at this topic: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/349751-i-129f-question-20-k-1-visa/

(Juarez is also the only US Embassy that comes up in the VJ Embassy list for Mexico country: http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Mexico&cty=Juarez)

Edited by didopage

K-1 Visa Timeline AOS Timeline

- Aug 31st, 2011 - Mailed I-129F package - May 29th, 2012 - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP package

- Apr 13th, 2012 - Visa received - Aug 24th, 2012 - Green Card received

ROC Timeline

- May 19th, 2014 - Mailed ROC package to CSC

- Aug 8th, 2014 - Green Card received

N-400 Timeline

- Dec 29th, 2021 - Filed online. Got notice that biometrics will be reused.

- Now waiting...

Timeline

Got my packet 3 in the mail today! I think a sudden "hiiii" noise came up of my mouth when I saw it! :P

- Aug 31st, 2011 - Mailed I-129F package - May 29th, 2012 - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP package

ROC Timeline

N-400 Timeline

- Now waiting...

Timeline

Sept filers that have been approved, how long did it take to get interview date if you have received.

That really depends on which country/embassy, Manila is running about two weeks out for interviews which means nothing with the embassy you will be at.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Our info was sent to embassy nd received on 2/2 just curious why we have received nothing.

Mail is s-l-o-w...

If you have your embassy case number that is all that really matters.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Our info was sent to embassy nd received on 2/2 just curious why we have received nothing.

you need to ask people that have gone through Brazil because every embassy does things a different way... some send out a packet 3 while some just send an email.... some pretty much leave it up to you to do your research as to what to do now.

to all those that have gotten NOA2 and whose case has arrived at the embassy... what happens next is embassy specific so if you have questions then you need to ask in your specific forum.

Got my packet 3 in the mail today! I think a sudden "hiiii" noise came up of my mouth when I saw it! :P

haha the good feeling that you get every time you complete the next step more than make up for all the stress of waiting dont they?? :)

I-129F SENT............................................08/15/2011

NOA1 TEXT/EMAIL...................................08/22/2011

NOA2 TEXT/EMAIL. NO RFE.....................01/05/2012

NVC RECEIVED......................................01/21/2012

NVC LEFT...............................................01/24/2012

PACKET 3 RECEIVED..............................02/01/2012

PACKET 3 RETURNED.............................02/04/2012

MEDICAL................................................02/17/2012

DS-2001 MAILED.....................................02/23/2012

PACKET 4 RECEIVED..............................03/02/2012

INTERVIEW............................................03/14/2012 APPROVED

POE ATLANTA.........................................04/03/2012

AOS approved 3/29/13 after almost 10 months of waiting. No RFE's and no interview.

Timeline

haha the good feeling that you get every time you complete the next step more than make up for all the stress of waiting dont they?? :)

Oooooh yes! Closer to be with the loved-one than ever. :P

ROC Timeline

N-400 Timeline

- Now waiting...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

We are lil bit frustraded. We were approved on January 19, and our interview appoitment is on April! almost 3 month later of our aproval. There're people who were approved weeks later after our approval and already having their iterviews :( now wait 2 month...I don't know why if Venezuela doesn´t have a a lot of k1 cases. If you check there are like 5 or 6 compare to other countries... keep waitig grrrrrrrr

OUR AMAZING JOURNEY 

UiSpm4.pngHWwxm4.png

YIRsm4.png   Mi1Gm4.pngTh37m4.png    

2013                                                  2014                                                     2015

fNidm5.png NXDpm4.png    VaECm4.png 

VRj7m4.png4IFnm4.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Things are very fast after NOA2 approval at Manila US Embassy...We don't have to wait for packets anymore coz' they say sometimes it never comes, they are just instructions on the required documents to bring for the Interview and how to schedule medical, After getting the case # from NVC we can pay the visa fee already and schedule the Interview online..For Medical we can register online or just do a walk-in at the designated Embassy assoc. clinic (St. Lukes Extension Clinic for Manila) This is really a case to case basis depending on your US Embassy and we are very lucky that everything goes smoothly after NOA2 at the Manila US EMbassy! :D Best of Luck to Everyone still waiting! God Bless... :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

04/03/2003 - Officially in a relationship (Highschool school mates @ Bacolod City, Philippines)

09/10/2011 - I-129F Sent

09/12/2011 - I-129F Delivered at 10:41 am in LEWISVILLE, TX 75067 signed for by J ARTHUR.

09/14/2011 - NOA1 Received via text and e-mail (forwarded to California Service Center)

09/17/2011 - NOA1 Hardcopy received, dated 09/14/2011.

02/01/2012 - NOA2! (4 months, 2 weeks & 4 days after NOA1)

02/04/2012 - NOA2 Hardcopy received, dated 02/01/2012.

02/06/2012 - NVC Received

02/09/2012 - NVC Left

02/13/2012 - MNL Consulate Received

02/16-17/2012 - MEDICAL PASSED! Thank You Lord!

02/21/2012 - INTERVIEW - APPROVED!

02/29/12 - VISA Received

03/20/12 - Flight to US - POE: Las Vegas, NV

A4ZHvPN.jpgA4ZHm8.png

8C8Wm8.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline

Things are very fast after NOA2 approval at Manila US Embassy...We don't have to wait for packets anymore coz' they say sometimes it never comes, they are just instructions on the required documents to bring for the Interview and how to schedule medical, After getting the case # from NVC we can pay the visa fee already and schedule the Interview online..For Medical we can register online or just do a walk-in at the designated Embassy assoc. clinic (St. Lukes Extension Clinic for Manila) This is really a case to case basis depending on your US Embassy and we are very lucky that everything goes smoothly after NOA2 at the Manila US EMbassy! :D Best of Luck to Everyone still waiting! God Bless... :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Good luck, I'm glad to see everything is moving along for you!!

I just got our case number, and our papers were forwarded to the Stockholm Embassy three days ago. :)

July 29, 2010 - Met online as penpals

September 15, 2010 - Began relationship

August 25th, 2011 - Met in person

September 20, 2011 - I-129F sent

September 26, 2011 - NOA1

February 13, 2012 - NOA2

June 18, 2012 - Interview - Approved!

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Congrats on getting approved at your interview!! One month from your date is our interview. :dancing: :joy: :dancing: :joy:

Edited by Hank_Amy

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

We are lil bit frustraded. We were approved on January 19, and our interview appoitment is on April! almost 3 month later of our aproval. There're people who were approved weeks later after our approval and already having their iterviews :( now wait 2 month...I don't know why if Venezuela doesn´t have a a lot of k1 cases. If you check there are like 5 or 6 compare to other countries... keep waitig grrrrrrrr

Congrats! Be happy you got approved!!

9/19/11 - sent I-129F

9/21/11 - email NOA1

9/27/11 - hard copy NOA1

3/20/12 - congressional inquiry (6 months since NOA1)

4/4/12 - inquiry result: petition approved (still no NOA2 text/email/letter)

4/20/12 - packet 3 received from embassy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.