Ban Hammer

huh?

118 posts in this topic

I dont post an aweful lot, I've just been kinda lurking around on this thread, but I'd been praying for Icyspots since she'd been waiting so long for the NOA2 and just curious if she was in fact 'denied'...

Bill

do you honestly need her to post to say: i was denied? trying to illegally bring your fiance/husband into the US via Canada in the trunk of your car and getting caught ... will most likely yield a petition denial.

not sure why this concept is so hard to grasp! :thumbs:

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Damn, did that really happen? Just wondering where you got your info from? I guess I'm not as active on VJ, cause I never heard of that until now. Guess I'm out of the loop!

Edited by sonicliz

timeline doesn't matter.

Damn, did that really happen? Just wondering where you got your info from? I guess I'm not as active on VJ, cause I never heard of that until now. Guess I'm out of the loop!

you would have to pay me to stir up that shite again!! if you have a few hours ... do some VJ searching! :thumbs:;)

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

I dont post an aweful lot, I've just been kinda lurking around on this thread, but I'd been praying for Icyspots since she'd been waiting so long for the NOA2 and just curious if she was in fact 'denied'...

Bill

do you honestly need her to post to say: i was denied? trying to illegally bring your fiance/husband into the US via Canada in the trunk of your car and getting caught ... will most likely yield a petition denial.

Gimy, For your imformation, Icey never tried to bring her fiance into the country in a trunk. Yacine has never been to North America. You need to stop spreading lies. You do not know what you are talking about. And the lies you are spreading are very hurtful and untrue.

Meriem (F)

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Bill

Gimy, For your imformation, Icey never tried to bring her fiance into the country in a trunk. Yacine has never been to North America. You need to stop spreading lies. You do not know what you are talking about. And the lies you are spreading are very hurtful and untrue.

Meriem (F)

actually, you are correct. it was someone else, in a car trip from canada to the usa, as i recall.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Bill

Meriem (F)

then i stand corrected, if what you say is the truth ... for you are the first to come forth and deny this insinuation since it's arrival to VJ over a week ago. it was never my intention to recriminate, but the issue at hand was brought forth straight to jamie and she never refuted, nor invalidated, the claim herself that shannon made.

thanks for the clarification! :thumbs:

~Winston Churchill~

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Icey and Yacine are stuck in limbo. Their petiton was received by the service center in March. They have not received an RFE from the Imbra #######. Icey and Yacine are discouraged due to the delay of their Noa2. It is very hard for them to see people that mailed their petitons 2 months ago getting approved before them. If I was in their shoes, I am sure I would feel the same. Also Icey is in Nursing School. I know what she is going through cause I am an RN. Along with the stress of the immigration #######, she has to deal with the stress of nursing school. They are very time consuming and stressful courses involved with the program. Give her a break. There is a life besides Visa Journey. She has her priorities.

Meriem (F)

glitterfy200428648Z.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Icey and Yacine are stuck in limbo. Their petiton was received by the service center in March. They have not received an RFE from the Imbra #######. Icey and Yacine are discouraged due to the delay of their Noa2. It is very hard for them to see people that mailed their petitons 2 months ago getting approved before them. If I was in their shoes, I am sure I would feel the same. Also Icey is in Nursing School. I know what she is going through cause I am an RN. Along with the stress of the immigration #######, she has to deal with the stress of nursing school. They are very time consuming and stressful courses involved with the program. Give her a break. There is a life besides Visa Journey. She has her priorities.

Meriem (F)

so are you saying her profile being disabled is due to that above?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

i go to school myself and work full time. i know what kind of stress that is but, if jamie was a decent person, i would feel sorry for her. you would think that someone going thru such a rough time would be a little nicer to people but, instead she wanted to make others feel bad with her belittling remarks. it all makes sense now. it makes up for her low self esteem. pathetic really. Samir told me today, the bad get the bad things and the good get the good things. good luck to her.

also as for the trunk thing. i never said it was her fiance she tried to sneak into the US. it was someone else. not Yacine. I say we should let it go now. Jamie is getting way too much airtime. more than what she is worth LOL

glitter_maker_12_28_2006_10_08_52_29516.gif

us3.jpg

Copy_of_Algeriaflagsamir.gif

usaflagshannon.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

honetly vp i really didnt mean you but sarah was there right along with them bashing me about my realtionship.

:unsure: I don't think I've been on this thread

She meant JP :lol::star:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Meriem (F)

Meriem is so right... Vj is just a time waster...while wiating for that visa to arrive... but when you are with your SO or doing something like going to school one does no thave time for it... so ppl back off...

And Meriem: Love the pic of you too...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

She requested I close her account.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.