huh?

118 posts in this topic

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
I never bashed you either, or even talked to you. I still don't get it.

ok sarah play innocent. thats cool. i could bring up past posts but i wont even bother. just a waste of time

glitter_maker_12_28_2006_10_08_52_29516.gif

us3.jpg

Copy_of_Algeriaflagsamir.gif

usaflagshannon.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

ok sarah play innocent. thats cool. i could bring up past posts but i wont even bother. just a waste of time

Shannon I have never spoke with you and do not even know you. All I can see is how you have acted on here and I have to say, I am not impressed.

Timeline

Shannon I have never spoke with you and do not even know you. All I can see is how you have acted on here and I have to say, I am not impressed.

you have never spoken to me? lol you have a bad case of amnesia. well anyways so this whole forum is about icey. me thinky icey got denied. and then she ran. and the reason why i say that is becasue that is the actual topic of this forum. cant bring illegal aliens into the country in the trunk of your car and get busted and then try to bring an immigrant here. i almost felt sorry for her untill, she tried to be sneaky about things and lied on meriem saying meriem was ok with what she said to me. meriem wasnt ok with it. so i have no sympathy for her. she better pack her bags and go to algeria .

us3.jpg

usaflagshannon.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

you have never spoken to me? lol you have a bad case of amnesia. well anyways so this whole forum is about icey. me thinky icey got denied. and then she ran. and the reason why i say that is becasue that is the actual topic of this forum. cant bring illegal aliens into the country in the trunk of your car and get busted and then try to bring an immigrant here. i almost felt sorry for her untill, she tried to be sneaky about things and lied on meriem saying meriem was ok with what she said to me. meriem wasnt ok with it. so i have no sympathy for her. she better pack her bags and go to algeria .

Ok so you got suspended for going off on this subject last time and its your first day back and you are picking up where you left off? :unsure: Are you trying to get banned? Seriously Shannon, you need to think about the hole you are digging yourself into. I am not Icey and Sarah is not Icey, so pick your fights with Icey not us. :star:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Nope, still not impressed.

Timeline

how is this not on the subject?the thread was about were is icey. and i would bet that is what happened. she left cos she got denied. that is all i am saying.

us3.jpg

usaflagshannon.gif

Timeline
how is this not on the subject?the thread was about were is icey. and i would bet that is what happened. she left cos she got denied. that is all i am saying.

You are speculating, you don't know if that is true or not. The thread is indeed about Icey, to ask wehre she is, not to bash her.

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Timeline

You are speculating, you don't know if that is true or not. The thread is indeed about Icey, to ask wehre she is, not to bash her.

i said i would *bet* so i admit i am speculating. and as for bashing her... um didnt she start with posting my personal info on the net? um THAT is bashing.

us3.jpg

usaflagshannon.gif

Timeline

i said i would *bet* so i admit i am speculating. and as for bashing her... um didnt she start with posting my personal info on the net? um THAT is bashing.

Yes you are right it is, but its over now isn't it? She is not here bashing you and no one was bashing you when you came in swinging.

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Timeline

Yes you are right it is, but its over now isn't it? She is not here bashing you and no one was bashing you when you came in swinging.

i get ya. i am done with it. i vented and said what i had to say. honetly vp i really didnt mean you but sarah was there right along with them bashing me about my realtionship. i will apologize to you jp cos i will admit i am wrong there. with sarah i dont think iam wrong at all for not liking her or trusting her. she was in it as much as icey was. i will go ahead and apologize to sarah because it is the christian thing to do.

us3.jpg

usaflagshannon.gif

Timeline

i get ya. i am done with it. i vented and said what i had to say. honetly vp i really didnt mean you but sarah was there right along with them bashing me about my realtionship. i will apologize to you jp cos i will admit i am wrong there. with sarah i dont think iam wrong at all for not liking her or trusting her. she was in it as much as icey was. i will go ahead and apologize to sarah because it is the christian thing to do.

Ok Shannon I am glad you feel better now, but Sarah was not there. She is a good friend of mine and she was not feeling well at the time. Guilty by association doesn't work unless you live in the middle east! :P

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
(L) is in the air..............

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Ok Shannon I am glad you feel better now, but Sarah was not there. She is a good friend of mine and she was not feeling well at the time. Guilty by association doesn't work unless you live in the middle east! :P

thanks JP but to clarify what i mean about that, i mean that she was inthe forums with the mean girls and making comments along with them, directed to me when they were making comments over the last several months about samir and i. maybe she just got caught up in it cos of icey but, i must say they were not as bad as the some of the other girls comments in general, but still offensive. most of the comments were about him being muslim and our relationship. i will just let it go. it obviously isnt going to do any good to even try to get those girls to admit that this whole mean girl thing was stupid and ridiculous.

us3.jpg

usaflagshannon.gif

Timeline

The whole mean girl comment is lame IMO. It was a comment that was invented by someone ( I wont say who) when many of us ME/NA girls were defending the posts about the Middle East and Muslims in OT. There are many people in VJ that make mean comments and there is no need to single out one group of people.

By the way if you are ME/NA girl you are a MEAN girl by default on VJ :lol:

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.