Ban Hammer

huh?

118 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

sarah i bet you like to laugh cos you are a joke..... and as for icey leaving.. can dish it out but cant take it . hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Again was anything here directed at you? :unsure: Why are you taking cheap shots at people?

JP talk about being directed at you... did i mention you or did i specifically mention sarah and icey?.... run along now....

This just proves that you come here LOOKING for trouble. Why are you deliberatly trying to start a fight? :lol:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

and in this corner...........

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

hey dont change the subject lol where did jamie go? couldnt hang with all her trunk issues? so sad that she bashed people and lied on her friend and then just runs off when people realize her true self. oh well VJ is better off without her. end of story. ok i am off to other issues now. c-ya.

glitter_maker_12_28_2006_10_08_52_29516.gif

us3.jpg

Copy_of_Algeriaflagsamir.gif

usaflagshannon.gif

Filed: Timeline

hopefully she's not stuck in a trunk!!! :o maybe 'that' had something to do with it!! *shrugs*

:lol::lol::lol:

I thought that you turned a new leaf and were going to be nice to everyone now Shon? Also, I thought you were leaving VJ?

shucks!

you know you tend to read into an EMOTICON. let me tell you - I laugh because what was said

was dayum funny. as for leaving VJ -thats Old news get with the programm. so rest assured

I am not leaving so get over it.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's ok Shon, I laugh at you and about you all the time too.

grow up

shon.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
sarah i bet you like to laugh cos you are a joke..... and as for icey leaving.. can dish it out but cant take it . hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

What did I ever do to you?

Timeline

guilty by association

us3.jpg

usaflagshannon.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

guilty by association

Good Lord! you are insane!

Timeline

guilty by association

hey sarah if you or any other MEAN girls got something to say bring it to yahoo... same id samir_shannon_forever@yahoo.com yahoo id for messenger samir_shannon_forever. got it?

us3.jpg

usaflagshannon.gif

Timeline

guilty by association

hey sarah if you or any other MEAN girls got something to say bring it to yahoo... same id samir_shannon_forever@yahoo.com yahoo id for messenger samir_shannon_forever. got it?

Or should we just meet by the flag pole after school :lol: Do you realize how childish you sound? You just finished being susupended and came in here insulting and swinging at people. So anyone that is friends with Icey has to deal with this?

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
:pop: $20 on shannon (till she gets banned)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

*hands welshy $20* - Shannon within 12 hours please

Maybe the money can go towards a fast track on her visa so she'll have something better to do than start fights with all and sundry.

10 year Green Card received, Next step is citizenship urgh!

When you meet the one you want to spend the rest of your life with,

you can't wait for the rest of your life to begin

Timeline
Shannon why are you giving me your yahoo address? Are yuo embarassed yet?

there is a few things i would like to say to some of you that i cant say on here lol as for you JP i am not childish. just sick of some people. you all thought it was funny before to bash me and tlak about my personal businiess. now allt he sudden you all are playing self rightoues. if that is the road you are going down then fine by me . i say great. at least if i dont get banned i can come on here without dealing with what i did before.

us3.jpg

usaflagshannon.gif

Timeline

Shannon why are you giving me your yahoo address? Are yuo embarassed yet?

there is a few things i would like to say to some of you that i cant say on here lol as for you JP i am not childish. just sick of some people. you all thought it was funny before to bash me and tlak about my personal businiess. now allt he sudden you all are playing self rightoues. if that is the road you are going down then fine by me . i say great. at least if i dont get banned i can come on here without dealing with what i did before.

I am not going to say this again...I NEVER BASHED YOU! don't start making false accusations, just because I am friends with someone you don't get along with doesn't mean you need park that stuff at my doorstep!

You need to learn to fight your battles with the right person and not the WORLD!

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.