gehn

My mother in Law & her sister ruining our Marriage

85 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Help, im almost one year and next yr is my visa expire good thing i open VJ. And notice that we havent touch any of the requirement esp his auto insurance and health most of it her mOther is the beneficiary and when i told him about it thats it is one of the requirement He just tell me "I'l ask My Aunt.because its like her aunt do all the things for them, even fill up the form..i had a hard time since im not in good terms with her aunt..what if she will sabottage me and tell my husband crazy stuff so i will not remove my condition and fly vack to my country..we are married there.and who my concern to is that what will be my life back home since im married no man will be serious with me.

Her aunt let me pay too for the house its like a rent but she dont want to name it..she said its only for help in the house and when i right it on the check she does not take it she wants cash im just worried since i read in forum that maybe irs or any agency will ask me where my paycheck goes since i pay her 600/month..including the plane ticket, and the processIng fee , reason i got here..my husbnd is us citizen..and she know what her aunts doing but he just cannot do anything to defend me against her aunt

Timeline

Since i came here, me & my husband live in her Aunt's house together with her parents and her aunt's husband. All our decision should be based on them even our time alone, one time we went out to watch movie(a date) & her aunt call to pick her up me are late for 30 mins & so and she start to tell things that are very hurtful, the thing is my husband say sorry i know he is respectful but we also have the right we pay montly for the house and her aunt only accept cash, so i decide to sometimes when my husband's away to go out to see the nighybor but thy dont allow me and keep on calling me its nice if they call( my mother n law n her aunt) for concern but they will only wants me to go home early to clran the house and prepare foods, many times my husband saw me husband and told him but he doenst do anything until i lost all the love for him vecause he cannot defend me, he dont even put my nameas a benificiary on his health, auto insurance its her mother. He dont know what to do , he cant decide on his own .. He auny sometimes open my mail.

Im losing hope if i can ever remove my conditon since im not in good term in her mom & aunt..i don have any relative here in the us..and he knows thats..in short i think he doesnt lOve me anymore and maybe i just enjoy myself here while im here..we are married in our country and its not easy to file for annulment..

Do i have any option if i have..i still live with my husbnad in his aunt house because i dont have a choice..Pleaseeee some one help me what to do...Thanks you so much

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Since i came here, me & my husband live in her Aunt's house together with her parents and her aunt's husband. All our decision should be based on them even our time alone, one time we went out to watch movie(a date) & her aunt call to pick her up me are late for 30 mins & so and she start to tell things that are very hurtful, the thing is my husband say sorry i know he is respectful but we also have the right we pay montly for the house and her aunt only accept cash, so i decide to sometimes when my husband's away to go out to see the nighybor but thy dont allow me and keep on calling me its nice if they call( my mother n law n her aunt) for concern but they will only wants me to go home early to clran the house and prepare foods, many times my husband saw me husband and told him but he doenst do anything until i lost all the love for him vecause he cannot defend me, he dont even put my nameas a benificiary on his health, auto insurance its her mother. He dont know what to do , he cant decide on his own .. He auny sometimes open my mail.

Im losing hope if i can ever remove my conditon since im not in good term in her mom & aunt..i don have any relative here in the us..and he knows thats..in short i think he doesnt lOve me anymore and maybe i just enjoy myself here while im here..we are married in our country and its not easy to file for annulment..

Do i have any option if i have..i still live with my husbnad in his aunt house because i dont have a choice..Pleaseeee some one help me what to do...Thanks you so much

If you are paying rent anyway, then why not move to a different rental place?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline

if you move as in you move out and leave your husband, it's certainly not a good thing. if you mean that you both move out, I don't see how his family could possibly jeopardize your ROC. let them get angry.

Timeline

No not the form you file...since i came here its like her mom do his time sheet the one for work..and i think he just married me because only its her mom choice...but if its her mom they should be nice to me bits they are not..thay sometimes over work me

What will happen to me if i move since i need to remove my conditiOn and my husband will who petition me will not agree to me

If its time for you to apply for removal of condition and you are still married to your husband... you should file it jointly...

You sound hopeless and think of leaving, talk to your husband if you can still remedy your situation, if not and all love is lost, talk to him about divorce... I am not an expert but i know that the divorce here in the US can be recognize in the Philippines, even if you are married in the Philippines.

Please see this thread: http://www.bcphilippineslawyers.com/marriage-annulment-divorce-in-the-philippines/430/

You need a lawyer for this and it can be a long process...

If its time for you to remove your condition and you are already divorce... you can file it on your own, but you still need some help with the documents needed coz you need to prove that the marriage was real and you just did not get married for immigration purposes.

Be strong and don't give up... everything will fall in place at the right time in the right place. Goodluck!!!

Timeline

We meet in our country where hes not with his family only cousin and its all good until the time i move here in the us i see how he cant decide on his Own..i saw how her aunt and mom manipulate him..and their doing the same with me but i have the urge to disagree with them..but my husband is not like the guys i first meet..

We meet in our country where hes not with his family only cousin and its all good until the time i move here in the us i see how he cant decide on his Own..i saw how her aunt and mom manipulate him..and their doing the same with me but i have the urge to disagree with them..but my husband is not like the guys i first meet..

If you decide to end your marriage, at least end it in an amicable way....(no shouting, no blaming, talk with your husband) don't burn bridges... again, Goodluck!!!

Timeline

Im afraid my husband will not approve leaving his mom and aunt..and i need to remove my condition if i leave this will make them angry and not remove my conditiOn

You are afraid your husband WILL NOT APPROVE LEAVING....well, this is merely based on your humble opinion. How will you know unless you try talking to your husband. And how long had you known him that you seem not to have any idea of the way he was / is?

Timeline

If its time for you to apply for removal of condition and you are still married to your husband... you should file it jointly...

You sound hopeless and think of leaving, talk to your husband if you can still remedy your situation, if not and all love is lost, talk to him about divorce... I am not an expert but i know that the divorce here in the US can be recognize in the Philippines, even if you are married in the Philippines.

Please see this thread: http://www.bcphilippineslawyers.com/marriage-annulment-divorce-in-the-philippines/430/

If its time for you to remove your condition and you are already divorce... you can file it on your own, but you still need some help with the documents needed coz you need to prove that the marriage was real and you just did not get married for immigration purposes.

Be strong and don't give up... everything will fall in place at the right time in the right place. Goodluck!!!

I still think wht's missing between the OP and her husband is communication. Try to do your best to make a civil and meaningful conversation with your husband and let him know how you feel if and when you already out of option and knew that you did your best to make the relationship work, I guess that's the time when divorce is needed.

Timeline

Yes i am now hopeless because hes not cooperating with me now..few months i came here i want to go home really since they (his mom& aunt) noy treating me right they also threaten me not to remove my condition since they hold my husband in the neck..i cry and became strong so now im fighting for what is my right...they even told me they will

Let me joint the payung for my husband's car but not the insurance they will not allow him to transfer it in my name since its her mother name...i pity my husband in a way, because they always keep on telling him that Mother is only one & wife you can have as many as u want"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.