Sofiyya

Different rules for Palestinians?

61 posts in this topic

You seem quite obsessed with people on facebook. You should try getting over it, or make your own group.

Only because their obsessed with everyone else on this site.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

You've been here on VJ long enough to know the TOS. The TOS is not about historical accuracy. It's about decorum.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

You thought wrong :bonk: Don't make it a habit.

Not true. Israel is and has been a terrorist state. If you could read, posting to you would be more productive. That would be nice, but alas . . .

I tend to disagree that terrorist states exist by definition. Terrorism IMO is linked to non-state players that lack a strong voice in any government.

If I applied the broad definition of State Terrorism to say the United States then arguably we as a nation are also a Terrorist State and each citizen is then a terrorist including you and me. After all our tax dollars have been soaked in blood in at least a few regional conflicts related to the cold war and maybe even recent conflicts that may or may not have been connected to profit via government contracts.

At any rate, if we are all terrorists then it does tend to water down the term doesn't it. I mean I'm 99% sure I haven't directly killed a person. That's different than say a person who purposely donates a bomb in a crowded area.

Edited by Sousuke

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

You've been here on VJ long enough to know the TOS. The TOS is not about historical accuracy. It's about decorum.

is it time for my "anh map for global mod" campaign yet? :hehe:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

I disagree. We're called a Christian nation, but that doesn't make all of us Christians.

The US government classifies suspect nations as those who are considered to be state supporters of terrorism, directly or indirectly involved in terrorist acts. That was the premise of us invading Iraq. So there is a clear precedent in our own foreign policy of using the term "terrorist" to refer to nations.

I tend to disagree that terrorist states exist by definition. Terrorism IMO is linked to non-state players that lack a strong voice in any government.

If I applied the broad definition of State Terrorism to say the United States then arguably we as a nation are also a Terrorist State and each citizen is then a terrorist including you and me. After all our tax dollars have been soaked in blood in at least a few regional conflicts related to the cold war and maybe even recent conflicts that may or may not have been connected to profit via government contracts.

At any rate, if we are all terrorists then it does tend to water down the term doesn't it. I mean I'm 99% sure I haven't directly killed a person. That's different than say a person who purposely donates a bomb in a crowded area.

If that were true, P&R would be shuttered long ago.

Filed: Timeline

I disagree. We're called a Christian nation, but that doesn't make all of us Christians.

The US government classifies suspect nations as those who are considered to be state supporters of terrorism, directly or indirectly involved in terrorist acts. That was the premise of us invading Iraq. So there is a clear precedent in our own foreign policy of using the term "terrorist" to refer to nations.

If that were true, P&R would be shuttered long ago.

That would make the US a supporter of terrorism, as the mission of Special Forces is to engage in guerrilla actions, i.e. recruit from the indigenous population to destabilize the current regime in a foreign country.

Timeline

Just FYI nobody has ever even mentioned you on the VJ FB group

not true. :devil:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Isle of Man
Timeline

You thought wrong :bonk: Don't make it a habit.

You changed your flag from Morocco (for years?) to Palestine, coincidentally, within about a 4 to 12 hour period after I temporarily changed my flag to Palestine.

Don't think I don't know/remember :yes:

India, gun buyback and steamroll.

qVVjt.jpg?3qVHRo.jpg?1

Timeline

Yes because you just started a post that was just her name and nothing else.

my custom member title says it all :whistle:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Timeline

You changed your flag from Morocco (for years?) to Palestine, coincidentally, within about a 4 to 12 hour period after I temporarily changed my flag to Palestine.

Don't think I don't know/remember :yes:

I am also from Palestine.

my custom member title says it all :whistle:

Shut your face!

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.