together4evr

OMG Will you touch me?!

34 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

OMG how long do I have to wait to be touched?! I am begging for it! I need it! USCIS has like 18000 employees in 250 offices. I think someone is available to give me a little touch. Let me know you are thinking about me. Let me know that you realize I exist. I am hungry for your attention. Please stop making me beg for it. Give me a touch....please.

hahaha LOL I needed some more humor to get me through the day.

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

OMG how long do I have to wait to be touched?! I am begging for it! I need it! USCIS has like 18000 employees in 250 offices. I think someone is available to give me a little touch. Let me know you are thinking about me. Let me know that you realize I exist. I am hungry for your attention. Please stop making me beg for it. Give me a touch....please.

:rofl: Thanks for the laugh!

USCIS needs to import TSA agents to work in the USCIS offices. They're good at touching. :lol:

VIEW MY TIMELINE

us-1.jpg

azx3j298m21dj.png

"Marriage is not like a really hot spoonful of rice that you'll just spit out when you got burned."
-Filipino saying

NATURALIZATION
AUGUST 7, 2012 - N-400 Sent

DECEMBER 12, 2012 - Interview (Chicago, IL)

DECEMBER 14, 2012 - Oath Taking (Chicago, IL)

Timeline

Ok I found some interesting facts on USCIS website. But I still think I should be one of the 3700 touches they do in one day and I want it tomorrow please!

On an average day:

More than a quarter million people visit our Web site.

We process 200 refugee applications around the world, and grant asylum to 40 people already in the United States.

We answer 41,000 phone calls to our toll-free customer service line, and serve 12,000 customers at our 84 local offices.

We ensure the employment eligibility of more than 80,000 new hires in the United States.

We fingerprint and photograph 11,000 applicants at our 129 Application Support Centers.

We conduct 135,000 national security background checks.

We complete 30,000 applications for various immigration benefits.

We process 3,700 applications to sponsor relatives and fiancées. We also help American parents adopt 125 foreign born orphans.

We process 2,300 petitions filed by employers to bring workers to the United States.

We grant permanent residence to 3,400 people and issue 7,300 Permanent Resident Cards.

We welcome 3,000 new citizens.

Typically 30 of them are already serving their adopted country in the United States armed forces

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Timeline

Ok I found some interesting facts on USCIS website. But I still think I should be one of the 3700 touches they do in one day and I want it tomorrow please!

On an average day:

We process 200 refugee applications around the world, and grant asylum to 40 people already in the United States.

We answer 41,000 phone calls to our toll-free customer service line, and serve 12,000 customers at our 84 local offices.

We ensure the employment eligibility of more than 80,000 new hires in the United States.

We fingerprint and photograph 11,000 applicants at our 129 Application Support Centers.

We process 3,700 applications to sponsor relatives and fiancées. We also help American parents adopt 125 foreign born orphans.

We process 2,300 petitions filed by employers to bring workers to the United States.

We grant permanent residence to 3,400 people and issue 7,300 Permanent Resident Cards.

Typically 30 of them are already serving their adopted country in the United States armed forces

Does anyone know where to find out how many employees work on I-130 apps

and how many work on I-129 apps

employment apps

tourists apps?

Thanks

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Timeline

Does anyone know where to find out how many employees work on I-130 apps

and how many work on I-129 apps

employment apps

tourists apps?

Thanks

If I find it I will post it for all.

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

oh man..when I first read the title it gave me the creeps...but it's really hilarious! thanks for the much-needed dose of USCIS humor! and good luck to us all!

6-18-11: Sent I-130s for Wife and Step-child

6-24-11: Received NOA1 via text & emails, file routed to CSC (Priority date 6-22-11)

6-27-11: File touched by USCIS (last update in their site)

6-27-11: Received NOA1 in mail

9-15-11: Received approval email notice

9-19-11: NVC Received my cases & got NOA2 hard copy.

10-7-11: Got case numbers from NVC

10-12-11: Got IIN and paid AOS Bill for wife's case

10-14-11: Sent AOS & Paid IV Bill for wife's case

10-19-11: Sent IV packet for wife & AOS for step-son's.

10-21-11: Paid IV Bill & Sent IV packet for step-son's.

10-26-11: Got RFE for Italian records.

11-21-11: Sent Italian records to NVC (took almost a month!!)

12-5-11: Case completed with NVC

12-28-11: Got interview date (2-3-11)

2-3-11: Interview at Bogota (APPROVED!!)

2-14-11: POE - Miami International Airport

3-19-11: Received Welcome letter

...Waiting for Green Card & SSN

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Acknowledgements are slow, touch never got one of those, except from TSA in Korea.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: Timeline

Those stats are really remarkable. Makes you feel like small potatoes and respect those people that work there honestly. They aren't super heroes just trying to get their job done. WOW!

On an average day:

Timeline

41000 phone calls a day???? Maybe that's why it feels they are on a time limit and not very helpful!

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I feel you on that too. I am waiting to be touched..Its getting crazier.My last touch was July 1st, Are they all on vacation or what? :bonk:

I feel you on that too. I am waiting to be touched..Its getting crazier.My last touch was July 1st, Are they all on vacation or what? :bonk:

Don't forget that they are federal employees, so they are always on vacation. I work as a contractor for the main agency that is deciding everyones live here.... and guess what I barely see them in the office, and even if they are they don't work too hard..... :lol:

event.png

event.png

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will direct your paths." (Proverbs 3, 5-6)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I LOL'd at the subject of this thread.

Im with you entirely on this quest for being "touched."

Don't get any ideas now...

LOL.

Chigs

Spoiler

N400 Journey:

01-Mar-2017: Filed N400 Application

08-Mar-2017: Check Cashed

08-Mar-2017: NOA

06-Apr-2017: Early FingerPrints (Orig: 12-Apr-2017)

10-Apr-2017: Case In Line for Interview

10-Sep-2017: Interview Scheduled

20-Oct-2017: Interview, recommended for approval

01-Dec-2017: In line for Oath

08-Dec-2017: Oath Ceremony Scheduled SMS/Email

19-Dec-2017: Oath Ceremony

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

As of mid August the White House has given Homeland Security and Immigration direction to process ILEGAL immigrants and get them green cards so they can get jobs here in the US. I think that is why processing slowed down a lot the last few weeks.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.