Brian121957

August 18 White House, Illegal immigrants could stay

2 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I saw this announcement and have been checking around. I have 3rd hand confirmation from a NVC agent that it is being implemented quickly. Has anybody else seen this and is it effecting the processing time of us doing it the legal way? I see the processing time of CSC is taking big jumps up.

On August 18, the White House announced illegal immigrants could stay and apply for work permit.

The last announcement was the most surprising and controversial. It angered immigration hard-liners and pleased Hispanic advocacy groups. Many legal immigrants also worry about the impact: will we have to wait even longer for green card?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Many folks on this site from reading are extremely liberal and this that this process is fine, so you will not get support here. Sad, but my observations and relly makes me wonder what they are thinking as the ilegals are still invading our country. CRAZY we do all this nonsense and why would it not impact our processing time? They will probably grant them free application fees while we are paying out the wazo proving our income, relationship status, police records on both sides, medical checks, paying money in fees from application, medical, interview, adjustment, biometrics, et cetera and they get free stuff from free housing to utilities-CRAZY and makes me sick. What else do you expect from our government-why not reward illegal behavior and put the burdon on us as legal citizens trying to do things the legal way?

While illegals invade the USA and get free benefits, we wait paying fees and filling out forms while the illegals fill out zero-thank you US politicians!

Waiting on interview now in BKK, started Jan 2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.