mawilson

Hamas announces truce with Israel

73 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Israel is a terrorist nation. What does that mean to you?

It means that you think facts are subjective to your delusions. Sorry, It is in fact Hamas who are the terrorists, a verifiable fact. But I think your delusions will hold more sway with you than facts.

Timeline

Because we have Israeli members here who might find it offensive - when you call their country a terrorist nation, you're essentially calling them terrorists.

We also have Palestinians here and if they feel like Israel is one then their opinions matter just as much.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

We also have Palestinians here and if they feel like Israel is one then their opinions matter just as much.

Not if they offend others and violate the TOS.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline

Calling Palestinians and any Muslim a terrorist then would mean violations. This is a religion and politics board and as such has been more open to voice opinions. If someone does this out of this section in the regionals then I can see where there should be a muzzle but not here. I can also see where Palestinians can make a claim that Israel is a terrorist state.

Because we have Israeli members here who might find it offensive - when you call their country a terrorist nation, you're essentially calling them terrorists.

meh...we have called plenty of nations on here "terrorist nations". Don't be so thin skinned.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

This is laughable. Maybe it's a hint of how soft and butt-hurt the

Israel-can-do-no-wrong side is. Or, maybe of how the message of the Palestinian side is starting to gain traction and become a threat to Zionist propaganda.

Timeline

Calling Palestinians and any Muslim a terrorist then would mean violations.

Indeed, it would.

Calling all Muslims or Palestinians terrorists is against TOS.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline

I'm Palestinian. I believe I'm the only Palestinian on the board, so I'm pretty much outnumbered when giving my opinion. What's the VJ penalty for offending me (not that I offend so easily)?

Edited by Sofiyya

If you peeps start crying TOS on here then this thread is going to be shut down and / or boring as fck. It's a forum for christ sake...it's only words.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

I'm Palestinian. I believe I'm the only Palestinian on the board, so I'm pretty much outnumbered when giving my opinion. What's the VJ penalty for offending me (not that I offend so easily)?

The same as for offending anyone else. If someone called you a terrorist, you should report them.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Indeed, it would.

Calling all Muslims or Palestinians terrorists is against TOS.

However, referring to the Palestinian government as being a group of terrorists is factual. Hamas is a verified terrorist group, and continue to wreak havoc as such in their capacity as governors.

Timeline

The same is true for Israel.

However, referring to the Palestinian government as being a group of terrorists is factual. Hamas is a verified terrorist group, and continue to wreak havoc as such in their capacity as governors.

Timeline

Here's another good read.

I'm not taking sides...both side have legitimate gripes. But a lot of countries (before they became countries) started out with terrorist activities. The US was one of them and so was Israel. I don't agree with what Hamas has done and is doing, but Israel helped to create Hamas by refusing to negotiate for a Palestine.

Here's a good read down below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Folke_Bernadotte

Folke Bernadotte