virtualNik

Medical exam in Kiev, Ukraine

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Very simple procedure: go in by 8:30ish, they will check you in (cant remember all the room numbers), and give you a list of rooms to attend to do Xray, blood work, doc's check up. She will pay $125, get a receipt. Make sure she has grivnas for any shots she may need ( I had to have two, but only got one because I provided lab results to show that I dont need Rubella shot because I have antibodies). IF there is a big line that day she may be done by 12, if not, then earlier. Then she'll have couple hours to spare - result are that same day, after 2 or 3 pm. VERY SIMPLE! Its the easiest doctors visit I've ever had in Ukraine :D ..and Im from there.

Good luck! and dont stress!

Hello.

If anyone has recently went through the complete medical exam in Kiev, ukraine, please respond. I would like to forward your detailed response to my fiancee in Ukraine and let her know what she's to expect.

Thank you!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello.

If anyone has recently went through the complete medical exam in Kiev, ukraine, please respond. I would like to forward your detailed response to my fiancee in Ukraine and let her know what she's to expect.

Thank you!

No detailed response needed. Have her show up. No advance preparation required.

YMMV

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Have some extra US dollars for additional tests ($20 each) in a case if they send you to re-do something. Some people run around the clinic and exchange hryvnyas for $. Vladimir did an additional X-ray as the panel physician did not like the first picture. She sounded like 'hmm.., it seems ok, but I'd like you to do it one more time from a different angle.'

У нашому регiонi цей чорт зветься — шахтар

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.