rickgypsum

CFO Seminar Manila

13 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

So they say for the CFO we need the following.......

Requirements for Attendance to Guidance and Counseling Program

1.Two (2) valid identification cards (IDs) with photograph;

2.Duly completed guidance and counseling form;

3.If married, certified true copy and photocopy of marriage contract on security paper from the National Statistics Office, or Local Civil Registry Offices; or original and photocopy of marriage contract duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy/ Consulate (if married abroad)

4.Other documents as may be required by the counselors; and

5.Payment of P250.00 counseling fee.

What if any is the "Other documents as may be required by the counselors" ? Is there somthing else we will need? Number 3 doesn't apply in our case.

3.If married, certified true copy and photocopy of marriage contract on security paper from the National Statistics Office, or Local Civil Registry Offices; or original and photocopy of marriage contract duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy/ Consulate (if married abroad)

What if any is the "Other documents as may be required by the counselors" ? Is there somthing else we will need? Number 3 doesn't apply in our case.

you really need photo copy of marriage contract if you guys married but if not you dont need it..you should have at least xerox copy of birth cirt of your hubby the girl who did my interview ask me that..and make sure you already have atleast 3 xerox copy of your birth cirt..and your visa too..

Edited by me@hubby

you may bring at least 5 photos of you and your fiancee while he spend time here in the philippines. coz in my case they ask for a picture and i show 3 pictures and the CO get one pic.

12/22/2010...married my soulmate,in tagaytay city.

USCIS...
01/28/2011...mailed I-130 to chicago Lockbox.....The journey begins
01/31/2011...receive I-130
02/05/2011...get a e-mail notice of NOA-1...states case transferred to CSC
02/08/2011...check clears my bank
02/10/2011... rec. hardcopy NOA-1 in mail...priority date..01/31/2011.....sit back relax and ride this slow mule!!
02/14/2011... touched ( it must have fallen on the floor )..hehe
05/12/2011...NOA-2 OMG...98days u kidding me!!!!!!!

NVC......

05/26/2011... finally got NVC case number...
05/28/2011... receive DS-3032 in e-mail/e-mailed the DS-3032 back
05/28/2011... receive AOS fee bill/ and paid online.
06/01/2011... AOS fee bill shows paid.
06/02/2011... DS-3032 accepted
06/03/2011... IV-bill generated and sented by e-mail
06/04/2011... Paid IV fee bill/ in progress
06/07/2011... IV fee bill showed paid/ downloaded cover sheet
06/08/2011... Express mail both the I-864(AOS) and DS-230
06/09/2011... Confirmed del at 11:10am signed by N visa center.
06/21/2011... SIF...yea!!! called NVC..yes case complete but no interview dates until aug..rats!!
06/28/2011... issured interview date set for 08/08/2011 At 6:30am.
07/12&13/2011... medical
YEA SHE PASSED MEDICAL

08/08/2011... interview approved!!!
08/19/2011...usa/arkansas.....

ROC

05/23/2013... mailed I-751 to Vermont

05/25/2013...delivery confirm received

05/30/2013...check cleared bank

06/01/2013...rec. NOA1 (receipt date 05/28/2013)

06/24/2013... biometrics appointment

3.17.2011 - filed for I-130

3.24.2011 - I-130 NOA1 received

5.19.2011 - filed for I-129f

5.24.2011 - I-129f NOA1 received

6.24.2011 - I-129f NOA2 received (APPROVED)

6.24.2011 - I-130 NOA2 received (APPROVED)

7.26.2011 - NVC received; Case Number and IIN received; gave email address; DS 3032 Sent

7.27.2011 - AOS Bill invoiced and paid (In Process)

7.28.2011 - AOS appears PAID

8.01.2011 - IV FEE invoiced and paid (In Process)

8.03.2011 - AOS sent ~~>received (8.5); APPROVED (8.15)

8.10.2011 - IV Packet sent ~~>received (8.12); APPROVED (8.19)

8.19.2011 - SIF

8.26.2011 - Interview date assigned (10.5)

8.30.2011 - Received interview package by email

9.05.2011 - Medical exam: passed (9.6)

10.5.2011 - INTERVIEW DATE - Approved

11.15.2011 - POE: Detroit

11.21.2011 - SSN Received

12.19.2011 - GC received

Trisha had to later bring a copy of my final divorce decree. Bottom line is that the counselor can ask you for just about anything.

Love forever,

Dale & Trisha

Married: 9/29/2008

K3 Visa

POE-MSP: 3/13/2009

AOS/EAD

Greencard received: 08/29/2009

Removal of Conditions:

Approved: 10/20/2011

Citizenship

9/19/2012

Timeline

if your not married just bring copies of birth certificate and your cenomar.

In all the world you'll never find a love as true as mine

Timeline

Sounds like to me from what all of you are saying is that we need to bring to the CFO everything that was required for our interview at the embassy. One would think that if she was approved for a visa at the embassy that the people at the CFO would already know that she has submitted all the required info such as centomars and divorced decrees and photos of us together and so on. I heard someone say that that she needs my mothers maiden name. Really? That info to me is kind of sensitive and for sure could be used as a way of identity theft. Don't ya think? Oh well, I will be with her at the CFO so if they insist on that info I'm going to ask why they need it. Let you all know how it turns out.

I will be with her at the CFO so if they insist on that info I'm going to ask why they need it.

The CFO folks won't allow you to attend the seminar.

But it doesn't matter, because I can already tell you what their answer would be:

"No CFO sticker / no flight to the U.S."

Timeline

Sounds like to me from what all of you are saying is that we need to bring to the CFO everything that was required for our interview at the embassy. One would think that if she was approved for a visa at the embassy that the people at the CFO would already know that she has submitted all the required info such as centomars and divorced decrees and photos of us together and so on. I heard someone say that that she needs my mothers maiden name. Really? That info to me is kind of sensitive and for sure could be used as a way of identity theft. Don't ya think? Oh well, I will be with her at the CFO so if they insist on that info I'm going to ask why they need it. Let you all know how it turns out.

she have forms to fill out about her fiancee, it is like a test if she really does know everything about him without looking on papers with her fiancee's detail. In our seminar back in Cebu, the NUNS were really pointed that out the some girls here still need to call their fiancee for details. They were really observant on how you confidently fill out those forms. But every seminar is different though.

And Yeah NO CFO you can't fly to U.S.

In all the world you'll never find a love as true as mine

You need to call them to find out what they will require. The two places you can go to in Manila may require different documents. In my situation, Monreal needed a POA at one of them and at the other she didn't. It just depends on the person you talk to on the phone. I wouldn't waste her time, call them first.

John

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.