aniz

AFTER INTERVIEW IN CD JUAREZ

17 posts in this topic

Is the "APPROVED" or "DECLINED" at the Consular Office? Or always in the DHL package?

If you were put in AR or you admitted to being in us illegally and qualify for a waiver they will tell you the result of the interview in the DHL package.

wuha.jpgdU2lm5.png

N400 Mailed: 12/09/2016

Priority Date: 12/13/2016

Biometrics Appmt: 01/13/17

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I'm sorry to break this to you, getting your biometrics done is mandatory in Mexico for any kind of American Visa. And you have to do it at least 2 business days before the interview if you do it in Juarez and you need to make an appointment. Please read my review on this link

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?trim=no&cty=&cnty=Mexico&page=4&dfilter=5

It explains how to do it, anyways on the website I told you before you can find Ciudad Juarez CSC number just in case you have any more questions or I'll gladly help you.

I don't know when is your husband having his interview but I highly recommend you to start looking into it and get his biometrics done ASAP

Praying everything works out :)

Well they havent gave him his appt yet because they told us to wait for october dates. My question is that if we can go do the biometrics already or we have to wait for the appt? Do i have to do this within a certain amount of days from the appt?

And on the website(http://mexico.usvisa-info.com/es-MX/selfservice/ss_country_welcome), do i have to sign up with his info or mine?

c1wTm5.png

f0p0kac3jwb.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.