jhp

OCTOBER 2011 visa bulletine prediction

997 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

What happened to spreadsheet: That was finest way to see whole scenrio of PD watch!!

Is anyone please add me to that list:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkqVXwktSZnudG9kdDRzUUgyRk1UNzgyRGhfa3ZmcHc&hl=en_US#gid=0

Thanks!!!

It's in a separate topic titled F2A watchlist. You are in the list. It's for updating PDs purposes. Discussion there is discourage so that access for review and reference are easier. Please Use this site for discussion.

Timeline

i dont think cutoff date will will move to august 2010 in near future....the reasons is huge filing in 2010 later half....and one more thing, the advancement in PD is due to lack of completed case bcaz NVC and uscis worked slowly....now as per guideline, uscis is approving cases preety fast...so i think there is huge backlog...and so cutoff wont move to august 2010 so soon... :(

I have a contrasting opinion though. Whether the backlog is real or not it should have no bearing on next in line PDs like 2009. Maybe the ones who are going to be affected are the PDs of 2010 second half. So far visa movement is good with no sign of slowing down and I think NVC is trying to finish all retrogressed PDs. Don't you think so?

Got some info from someone who is from london and coming here on a business visa and he has been told that the NVC have been taking on new personel to clear the back log of retrogression cases,he is reliable....

Edited by flint35

Timeline

Got some info from someone who is from london and coming here on a business visa and he has been told that the NVC have been taking on new personel to clear the back log of retrogression cases,he is reliable....

Just as I thought. Welcome news for old PDs. Thanks for the info, friend.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

I have a contrasting opinion though. Whether the backlog is real or not it should have no bearing on next in line PDs like 2009. Maybe the ones who are going to be affected are the PDs of 2010 second half. So far visa movement is good with no sign of slowing down and I think NVC is trying to finish all retrogressed PDs. Don't you think so?

i hope you will be right... :thumbs: .lets wait for next vb and things will be clear...

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Timeline

Dude you taking it easy. NVC is only a contractor between department of state and us consulate. Their duties are collect the documents from petitioner and schedule an interview. The only person can make any decision is visa office chief and state department directors. I hope things clear for you.

USCIS

PRIORITY DATE : FEBRUARY 3RD, 2010

CASE APPROVED ON SEPTEMBER 9TH, 2010

NVC

CASE COMPLETED ON DECEMBER 21ST, 2010

^^^VISA APPROVED ON JULY 3RD, 2012^^^

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hello every one

i had a question with all of you

my pd is 10may2009

many ppl say that pd going backward in Oct vb that is true or not? and also predict when my pd is current?thanks

Dear friend,

I do not think that there will be retrogression in the next visa bulletin as it is the new fiscal year and it is normal that there is a great progress in the beginning of the new fiscal year another thing that there was a great retrogression in the last Jan 2011 so there will not be retrogression again.

so keep praying that ur PD will be current next visa bulletin and if u get an e mail for the interview plz post that here GBU

Timeline

hello every one

i had a question with all of you

my pd is 10may2009

many ppl say that pd going backward in Oct vb that is true or not? and also predict when my pd is current?thanks

My friend , I don't mean to be disrespectful to you but you are forum shopping already. You created 2 topics aside from this all with the same topic and it's no longer a healthy discussion. A couple of replies should have been enough.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning friends, is everyone ok? I'm here waiting for nvc to set interview dates so we can celebrate.

I agree with you sirach, what is this person thinking, anxiety is killing almost everyone here, all they have to do is wait just like everyone else here, what you have to do is prepare all your documents and be prepared to tell the love story of your life to the consulate when you get your interview date.

Priority Date:June 02,2009

Timeline

Ok everybody, just 11 days to go!!!

I have good feeling for you ..you will receive an email from NVC on 29th August,2011 by 5pm. Your interview will be schedule on13th October, 2011@8 am. How's that?

USCIS

PRIORITY DATE : FEBRUARY 3RD, 2010

CASE APPROVED ON SEPTEMBER 9TH, 2010

NVC

CASE COMPLETED ON DECEMBER 21ST, 2010

^^^VISA APPROVED ON JULY 3RD, 2012^^^

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.