Captain Ewok

TOS Violations and Moderator Responses

1,018 posts in this topic

Timeline

She is pretty bad. Well good luck and I hope we get pics from you where ever you end up.

Harpa is the worst VJer to have ever walked the earth. If she becomes mod, not only will I move to Costa Rica, I will also move to Mexico. Harpa is so bad when Harpa logs on to VJ, VJ response times degrade by a tenth of a second across the board. Every regional subforum is affected by the ripples her presence creates in the Force. Harpa is so bad when Harpa even thinks about VJ, angels cannibalize each other for their wings. Harpa would be a disaster. I weep for VJ.

Thankfully, the rumors I have heard confirm it is not Harpa but another. A dark horse. Someone unexpected. Someone significantly more qualified, this individual brings external moderating experience to VJ.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

I'll knock that swimsuit competition out of the park. I look great in a two piece! As for the questions, I'm more about world dominance than I am about world peace. Think that will hurt my chances at all?

Au contraire! You should get the vote of the pro-Putin lobby!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Timeline

My god can take yours any day of the week and twice on Sundays! Your god's been served. It's on! :lol:

Your god? Is that singular? Oh this will be easy, because my religion is polytheistic. I've got an armada of gods at my disposal. Prepare to put some knee length shorts on, evildoer!

Guys Krikit asked us to stop blowing up this thread. I posted before i saw that.

I edited out my reply and asked to have it removed

I apologize.