Captain Ewok

TOS Violations and Moderator Responses

1,018 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

repeat for emphasis:

Timsah of Harpa would make a great mod for CEHST.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

Bull. She is maybe among the most biased person here. The place would be a wasteland.

That is why I believe Harpa would be indicated. No compromise required and she would be favored by a vast majority.

I vote Penny and Nature Boy as the CE&HST mod super team! The only catch is all of their mod decisions have to be unanimous.

God will strike you down boy.

Bull. She is maybe among the most biased person here. The place would be a wasteland.

I agree.and thin skinned. They have to be joking --I think they are

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

And we need another male moderator.

My time to shine!

November 14th, 2013: She's here!

December 12th, 2013: Picked up marriage license.

December 14th, 2013: Wedding

6gai.jpg

Or B_J. He's quite reasonable.

Agree

or you and Spooks

Apparently not. This is why I am not mod material, which is to say I am perfect mod material.

VOTE MAVEN 2014

I could vote for you if you gave me a few get out of jail free cards up front

I vote Penny and Nature Boy as the CE&HST mod super team! The only catch is all of their mod decisions have to be unanimous.

I was the leader of a singles social group here in Ga one time. I never heard so much bitching and moaning. No matter where you picked to eat, someone wanted to eat somewhere else. It had it's roots in a church although it had evolved, someone was always offended or jealous about something. You would do things like send out an E-mail with a address and people with computers would ask for directions, I would Google them and send a link, and they would be amazed. Girls always infighting and nit picking over men.

After events had been planned 3 weeks someone would get mad because I would not change the starting time the day before, because they had to work late, if you did change it 5 more would get mad.

The Moral. You will never make this bunch happy and anyone that thinks you can is crazy.. There is no way in Hades I would deal with the A. Babies and temperamental brats, like me that haunt this place or the bizarre MOD mode swings, that happen.

As for Penny, I actually like Penny. Remember who started that, now famous, thread that breathed life back into her. I do like to pick at her and sometimes, it brings the Caba out in her.

**Satire Alert***

As for us serving together, you would be surprised how good that would work, once she realized i wore the pants and was the Boss. :)

You're really Bruce Springsteen? :huh:

Wow! I'd never have guessed. :whistle:

No i am a 302

Oh yes, the poor menfolk. So misunderstood and pushed around by the wimminz who just want to trample male parts under their jackboots. Tragic state of affairs, all the tears.

I thought we spent the past few weeks fighting against bias?

NoGirlsAllowed.jpg

Or B_J. He's quite reasonable.

And he has a #######, so that's an added advantage. :devil::devil::devil:

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

God will strike you down boy.

I agree.and thin skinned. They have to be joking --I think they are

Unfortunately, they're not joking.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Timeline

She would never be fair unless the views are her own. In fact she should probably be banned from any forums except the upper levels as she probaby misuses the report button. It would be moronic to even consider her as a Mod.

She is biased on the side of fairness perhaps.