Captain Ewok

TOS Violations and Moderator Responses

1,018 posts in this topic

Timeline

What is this ticket support system you want me to use?

I did not ignore it. Tell you what, instead of posting in generalities please give me a specific example (links to content, back story) with evidence. Show me step by step a case where this happened. Mods can not delete content, only hide it. Their mod actions are logged. If there is a conspiracy as you claim then if you can make a case with evidence I will fully explore it. Shoot it over the support ticket system -- I'll be looking for it. You have my complete attention if so.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Bottom of every page. Contact Us link.

Select ticket type, "Request Administration Review of Forums Moderation".

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Timeline

Sent the first report. Give me time to gather the other reports and I will send them also. It will take time to show the bias that I and others are seeing, Thanks for the time in looking in this matter.

I did not ignore it. Tell you what, instead of posting in generalities please give me a specific example (links to content, back story) with evidence. Show me step by step a case where this happened. Mods can not delete content, only hide it. Their mod actions are logged. If there is a conspiracy as you claim then if you can make a case with evidence I will fully explore it. Shoot it over the support ticket system -- I'll be looking for it. You have my complete attention if so.

Filed: Timeline

@Cap'n Ewok: While clicking through the "admission of guilt" at the end of my suspension, I was also informed that I'd accrued two permanent "banning points". Is it possible to have these reviewed and possibly expunged? I feel they're due to what could be described as "overzealous moderating". Thanks.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I think this ticket system needs to be more advertized and prominent on the site. No one really knows to click the tiny 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the forum in order to access the support system.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Timeline

@Cap'n Ewok: While clicking through the "admission of guilt" at the end of my suspension, I was also informed that I'd accrued two permanent "banning points". Is it possible to have these reviewed and possibly expunged? I feel they're due to what could be described as "overzealous moderating". Thanks.

You can submit a ticket if you like and I can speak to the mods and review. I'm not debating things un this forum. You will need to state factually why things should be different. List your offense(s) / what you did and why you are asserting that their action is inconsistent with the TOS and mod guidelines (pinned topic).

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Timeline

You said you feel your warning status was due to overzealous moderation. I respect that you feel that way. I would be happy to perform a detailed inquiry and look into your feelings on this matter. I'm asking that you provide me facts and details so I can start. I'll be looking for your ticket via the contact page and I'll follow up with you directly once you submit the ticket.

You said you feel your warning status was due to overzealous moderation. I respect that you feel that way. I would be happy to perform a detailed inquiry and look into your feelings on this matter. I'm asking that you provide me facts and details so I can start. I'll be looking for your ticket via the contact page and I'll follow up with you directly once you submit the ticket.

Already submitted. #710.

Timeline

Thank you. I just saw and replied.

So you telling me the King of Queens needs to go? I don't necessarily disagree with you. I get tired of some others also..

I think there is a don't display sig in user options ?? Maybe I am thinking of another board ?

I wasn't aware that there was an option to "click off" signatures. Now that I know about it, I'm good. I've never been big on the siggy thing, especially the big ones, but there are some that I like. Maven's sig is the best one I think I've ever seen. It's small and makes me smile every time I see it.

Shocking. You have no retort.

I'm going to go ahead and report that post and do your job for you.

The mods volunteer what time we have, when we have it. We are not online 24/7.

---------------------

It is somewhat disheartening to read this thread, although there have been a few good laughs, so thank you.

I think we are making strides and we really do appreciate the constructive feedback. As the Captain has said, it does take time to work through the intricacies of implementing some of the suggestions and we appreciate your patience. We look forward to what the Captain has in store to improve the experience for all.

iagree.gif

Timeline

Just because it is done for free does not mean it is OK to show bias and an agenda.

The mods volunteer what time we have, when we have it. We are not online 24/7.

---------------------

It is somewhat disheartening to read this thread, although there have been a few good laughs, so thank you.

I think we are making strides and we really do appreciate the constructive feedback. As the Captain has said, it does take time to work through the intricacies of implementing some of the suggestions and we appreciate your patience. We look forward to what the Captain has in store to improve the experience for all.

Edited by luckytxn