Captain Ewok

TOS Violations and Moderator Responses

1,018 posts in this topic

Timeline

Kinda curious. Do you always hear the voices in your head or just sometimes?

Be brave for once, just admit that you have a selective opinion about what is and isn't appropriate, just like everyone else. Either it's ok for everyone to be snarky, or it's not. Apparently it's not and that's ok. You don't like some members, that's fine, but there is absolutely no need to go on and on and on about it in this pathetic and underhand way.

Kinda curious. Do you always hear the voices in your head or just sometimes?

More insults? Really, in this thread of all places? Once again, you don't get to judge me any more than I get to judge you. I have a right to post here and I have he right to post in the way I want to as long as I don't violate the terms of service. You can see me as angry, thin skinned, pc, whatever you like but your judgement is not the basis for determining if I am allowed to post or not.

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline

Smh. Case closed.

More insults? Really, in this thread of all places? Once again, you don't get to judge me any more than I get to judge you. I have a right to post here and I have he right to post in the way I want to as long as I don't violate the terms of service. You can see me as angry, thin skinned, pc, whatever you like but your judgement is not the basis for determining if I am allowed to post or not.

Well, since each post in this thread goes directly to Captain Ewok, we can safely assume he has now had a glimpse of what he is up against. :)

Probably best for the combatants to withdraw while the going's good.

Time to retreat and cool down a bit.

We love you Ewok!

:lol: What's been said cannot be unsaid. :devil:

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

I don't see two combatants. I see one attacker and one defender.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Well, since each post in this thread goes directly to Captain Ewok, we can safely assume he has now had a glimpse of what he is up against. :)

Happy to accommodate the great Ewok in his investigation into the cesspool that is VJ OT (or the new family friendly acronym)

I don't see two combatants. I see one attacker and one defender.

Ah, you are not wearing your VJ moderation glasses. Here, have a pair, see, isn't that a better perspective?

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

This is getting serious. Here is a picture of a bunny rabbit with a turtle on it's head to calm everyone down.

04b63b628959c7affba85cd843096cb0.jpg

Yep, pointless. The problem isn't the site.

Oh do I have a comment for that, it would be completely innocent and factual, but it would start WWIII.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

Really? Did anyone say anything near to what she was spouting off about. Help me here ole wise one. No one said a word she was saying others said. All I can think of is she is seeing or hearing things not there. WTH?

You clearly only read what you want to, rather than what is actually being said. Childish.

Edited by luckytxn

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Its only a message board. What percentage of your life is taken up with this drama? 5%, 10, 20? More?

Grow up!

That's a good point. If someone is constantly offended by something they read on a message board by someone they've never met, they do indeed need to "grow up"

That seemed to work pretty well as far as getting everyone to cease and desist. Maybe that's the trick.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.