Captain Ewok

TOS Violations and Moderator Responses

1,018 posts in this topic

That'll never happen. What's to motivate this site to do that?

Here's some motivation! If things don't change then I'm going to.........

well, I'm not going to do anything. I'll keep posting and hanging out here when I'm bored.

But that doesn't mean I have to like it. :ranting:

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Keep in mind I've never been warned, thread banned, or suspended but I'm not sure what has really been accomplished. Penny is back and you get to talk to MBD.

Other than that?

I still don't know what some people say that gets them thread banned (or suspended) while others say similar things (in my opinion) and it is accepted.

I'm with you, I feel kind of boring right now because I'm not sure what all the fuss is over. I'm half tempted to go on a rant just to see what happens. You interested in participating with me?

I'm with you, I feel kind of boring right now because I'm not sure what all the fuss is over. I'm half tempted to go on a rant just to see what happens. You interested in participating with me?

I think you're trying to get me in a trouble. That takes away from my personal enjoyment of this service.

I can report you if you want. :thumbs:

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

I think you're trying to get me in a trouble. That takes away from my personal enjoyment of this service.

Sorry, I don't want to take away from your personal enjoyment. :mellow:

Sorry, I don't want to take away from your personal enjoyment. :mellow:

You two clowns knock it off! This is your last warning before severe flogging will begin.

There, feel better now? :D

Filed: Timeline

I'm with you, I feel kind of boring right now because I'm not sure what all the fuss is over. I'm half tempted to go on a rant just to see what happens.

Unfortunately I have to agree with Nature Boy: One mod seems to have issues with one political persuasion. Quote some Ted Cruz and I bet you'd earn some extra scrutiny.

I hope to be convinced otherwise in the future though...

You two clowns knock it off! This is your last warning before severe flogging will begin.

There, feel better now? :D

Thank you sir, may I have another

I feel like such a rebel now.

Unfortunately I have to agree with Nature Boy: One mod seems to have issues with one political persuasion. Quote some Ted Cruz and I bet you'd earn some extra scrutiny.

For someone who's only been a member here for 5 months and doesn't appear to be in pursuit of any kind of visa, you sure do have an in depth knowledge of the goings on here and a lot of opinions. Just sayin.

I feel like such a rebel now.

There's plenty more where that came from junior.

Edited by Teddy B

Filed: Timeline

For someone who's only been a member here for 5 months and doesn't appear to be in pursuit of any kind of visa, you sure do have an in depth knowledge of the goings on here and a lot of opinions. Just sayin.

How does how long I've been a VJ member affect my right to an opinion of a mod's malfeasance? And what the hell could you possibly know about my visa situation, and exactly what business is it of yours?

Just sayin'. <_<

There's plenty more where that came from junior.

You guys get a room...or take it to PM....This is a FF site.. :whistle:

How does how long I've been a VJ member affect my right to an opinion of a mod's malfeasance? And what the hell could you possibly know about my visa situation, and exactly what business is it of yours?

Just sayin'. <_<

:whistle:

Just wait.. You came in when they were re-grouping and rebuilding their weapons . Make a joke or tow and let me report.. You will see

Or Google radical muslim and post the first news story you come to. That should do it

You just shot your VJ career to heck and back . You banished to the back door now