nightwalker

DV2012,selected ,after sending the documents,double check now,not selected?

17 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hello guys,

I am selected in 2012 dv,i printed the congrats letter,did send both forms to the Kebtucky center,,they already there since 25 July,

i was checking today and i found the website says not selected,?

any idea ,what is that,,any clue,,might be the website not working well,,i don't know,

i made a simple mistake in the form DSp,start attending the Unversity should be 1999 i did type,0199,but the rest of the forms says it is 1999,and i sent them e-mail to ask if i need to re-sen the form ,,but while doing so,,was checking and found not selected ,,what about the congrats letter,case number, and my documents are already there?

Thanks in advance

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline

Hello guys,

I am selected in 2012 dv,i printed the congrats letter,did send both forms to the Kebtucky center,,they already there since 25 July,

i was checking today and i found the website says not selected,?

any idea ,what is that,,any clue,,might be the website not working well,,i don't know,

i made a simple mistake in the form DSp,start attending the Unversity should be 1999 i did type,0199,but the rest of the forms says it is 1999,and i sent them e-mail to ask if i need to re-sen the form ,,but while doing so,,was checking and found not selected ,,what about the congrats letter,case number, and my documents are already there?

Thanks in advance

When did you check website and it was saying you are selected ?

Timeline

When did you check website and it was saying you are selected ?

i checked it on 16 or 17 July,and did send my documents a wee ago,,and documents already there,,tracked them with the DHL,,so,,

i don't know,,today right now says not selected,,since they released the results,,,first time to give me this,,could be the load on the site?

i checked it on 16 or 17 July,and did send my documents a wee ago,,and documents already there,,tracked them with the DHL,,so,,

i don't know,,today right now says not selected,,since they released the results,,,first time to give me this,,could be the load on the site?

Please do NOT panic -- I called Kentucky for a family member and despite what says on the website now, they're still a winner. Kentucky has an issue with the status check system currently.

You can always email KCCDV@state.gov with your case number to ask them any questions or call them on 1-606-526-7500 (7:30 am until 4 pm EST).

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

Timeline

Please do NOT panic -- I called Kentucky for a family member and despite what says on the website now, they're still a winner. Kentucky has an issue with the status check system currently.

You can always email KCCDV@state.gov with your case number to ask them any questions or call them on 1-606-526-7500 (7:30 am until 4 pm EST).

Man,,you sure about that they currently have some issues with the website ,,,i know about their e-mail,,,but they take some few days before replying,,,,and i intened to call them,,but thought that someone might have any idea,,,,and i guess you are that one,,,till i give them a call,,,

one more question buddy,,,,at the Cell of starting education,,,my start date at the university was 1999 i made a simple mistake by putting it 0199,,but inside there are more about that that it started 1999,,ya think that could give me any trouble?

Thanks again

Man,,you sure about that they currently have some issues with the website ,,,i know about their e-mail,,,but they take some few days before replying,,,,and i intened to call them,,but thought that someone might have any idea,,,,and i guess you are that one,,,till i give them a call,,,

one more question buddy,,,,at the Cell of starting education,,,my start date at the university was 1999 i made a simple mistake by putting it 0199,,but inside there are more about that that it started 1999,,ya think that could give me any trouble?

Thanks again

When you call and get to the recording, press 9 immediately and wait for the representative to answer your call.

Yes, i spoke with a Kentucky rep and he did confirm it's a problem with the website.

For university info - you should be fine - you can explain the typo at the interview.

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

Timeline

When you call and get to the recording, press 9 immediately and wait for the representative to answer your call.

Yes, i spoke with a Kentucky rep and he did confirm it's a problem with the website.

For university info - you should be fine - you can explain the typo at the interview.

You are the man,,,,Thanks a Million for all of that info,,highly appreciated man,,thank you,,,and for pressing 9,,thanks again for that,

will be calling them by tomorrow if the problem still on,,if not there will be no need,,,,

i will come by tomorrow and let you know about the updates,

Thanks again

You are the man,,,,Thanks a Million for all of that info,,highly appreciated man,,thank you,,,and for pressing 9,,thanks again for that,

will be calling them by tomorrow if the problem still on,,if not there will be no need,,,,

i will come by tomorrow and let you know about the updates,

Thanks again

No worries, glad to help.

The system should be fine now and it should take you again to your winning notification.

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

Timeline

No worries, glad to help.

The system should be fine now and it should take you again to your winning notification.

It is all cool now man,,the website is working now man,,and i can get to my congrats letter ,,thanks a million man,,was really helpful,

appreciated,

create a great day,

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I am new on this site and I am selectee in dv 2012 :) I sent all documents to KCC on 3rd august but not yet answer. where can I check if they received them ? Thanks for your replies :)

Go back to the original letter notifying you you were selected. There is an email address with instructions on how to contact KCC.

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

Hi milimelo,

I did it but not yet received in their answer !! :( so I will be patient :) tks for your reply ;)

It takes 2-3 days (work days only) to get an answer.

ROC 2009
Naturalization 2010

• 5 weeks later...
Filed: Other Timeline

Hi every one,

I'm new here. Sent my letter to KCC August 3rd and sent a mail two weeks after posting to them with my case number to find out if my documents has been received.

I got a positive response, :) thank God.

But my question is this, how do i know if my case number is current?

2012AF0001**** is it a high or low case number?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.