Ben&Romeliza

VSC 2011 APRIL K1 Filers..starting to see some light.....

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
:dance: I had the opportunity to view the Igor List today, and the first Vermont Service Center April 2011 K1 Filers NOA2 was approved (July 27, 2011)....... starting to some light at the end of the tunnel. :dance:

April 02, 2011 10:13AM I-129F Mailed to USCIS Dallas, Texas

April 04, 2011 12:25PM Delivered at USCIS Dallas, TX signed by C.Thornquist

April 08, 2011 12:20AM NOA1 (notification by email)

April 08, 2011 Personal Check USCIS, Credited from account.

April 11, 2011 11:52AM Rec I-797C, Notice of Action by mail. NOA1 Notice Date April 06, 2011

Sept. 23, 2011 Notification of Approval of NOA2 (Text Message)

Jan. 03, 2012 K1 Visa APPROVED (USA EMBASSY MANILA)

March 21, 2012 POE Dallas, Texas

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I agree and am happy but I have to think of the actual average timeline of 5 months, My NOA1 was 4/5 and if I get approved in the next cpl weeks I will consider that VERY early, lol. i feel bad for my honey cause she is going crazy, but after all of the "hurry up and wait" I went through in the Army its not too bad for me. Good things, everybody!

K1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 2011-03-31

I-129F NOA1 : 2011-04-05

I-129F RFE(s) : none!!!

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2011-08-08

NVC Received :

NVC Left : 2011-08-16

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2011-09-13

I agree and am happy but I have to think of the actual average timeline of 5 months, My NOA1 was 4/5 and if I get approved in the next cpl weeks I will consider that VERY early, lol. i feel bad for my honey cause she is going crazy, but after all of the "hurry up and wait" I went through in the Army its not too bad for me. Good things, everybody!

I know what you mean about that military hurry up and wait! It was good training for this.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I always figured the waiting would be easier as time got CLOSER to the five month mark but we're both starting to get very antsy about the whole thing. I think I would even take a RFE at this point because then at least I'd know someone was even looking at our case!

... Going to visit him in a couple weeks for almost a month though, so that's helping with the wait but I'd still like to know that the end of this step is at least in sight!

G'luck everyone who's waiting :D

4.26.11 - Packet sent to Texas LockBox

4.28.11 - Delivery to Dallas Texas

5.4.11 - NOA1 Text AND Email @ 2:46 AM. WOOT!

5.6.11 - NOA1 Hard Copy

8.17.11 - NOA2!!!!!!!!! NO RFE!! THANKS VJ FRIENDS!!

105 days from NOA1 to NOA2

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I always figured the waiting would be easier as time got CLOSER to the five month mark but we're both starting to get very antsy about the whole thing. I think I would even take a RFE at this point because then at least I'd know someone was even looking at our case!

... Going to visit him in a couple weeks for almost a month though, so that's helping with the wait but I'd still like to know that the end of this step is at least in sight!

G'luck everyone who's waiting :D

I second the RFE idea... :crying:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.