18 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

An inappropriate post along with those quoting it have been removed. Acceptable parts of the removed quoting posts have been returned to the thread below.

May I remind everyone that Visa Journey is an experiential forum where we do our best to support those who are going through their own immigration journeys and coming up against unexpected challenges. If you have nothing constructive to add to the discussion, then it is better if you do not participate in this discussion. It is inappropriate to suggest someone leave Visa Journey because of the problem they have encountered, regardless of the origin of the problem.

Thanks Kathryn41!

@ Darnell i am done with wether to refile or appeal cause i told you,i really can't convince my fiance to refile,What i am asking now and looking for is someone who CAN share or HAD an experienced/had gone through appeal ok :)

Edited by tonetzky18

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Unfortunately, he needs to appeal. In his case, re-filing will only waste money and time. Because USCIS will look at the denied I-129f and re-open that application anyway, then have to process the appeal. Re-filing will take a longer time. But the best way to overcome any issues is to appeal with the reasons for denial explained and attached. Recommend he send all divorce decrees certified from the court plus anything else to show relationship (any travel documents since filing, photos, receipts, money sent) with the appeal as well as a motorized statement as to why the RFE was not answered properly.

Best of luck to you.

Thanks for the good advice! Whew we go approved after 3 weeks! :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.