42 posts in this topic

ours took 5 working days. give it a week. don't be like me and freak out too early.

2010 K1 December Filers: December Filers Citizenship Help

---
Let's get this Citizenship party started:
Dec 28. 2011 - Sent AOS Forms
May 15. 2012 - Green Card in Hand
Jun 12. 2012 - Our 1st Baby was born! :)

Oct 14. 2014 - ROC approved.
---

08/16/2015 - Looking into Citizenship process!

Click Here for a detailed timeline of our K1 Journey.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

well right now im a lil disappointed about my visa the two friend i added that was also interviewed the same day i was interviewed also ... has their visa in transit already ... this thing scares me now i wish there was no problem ,,, i was told by the visa consul that6 i was approved a visa ... geese im really tense and disappointed right now how come my visa hasnt arrived yet

Well, I guess we are in the same boat. We knew there would be a delay in our visa because, at the time of the interview, we were still waiting on my wife's HK police certificate. But we know that the HK mailed the certificate a day after the interview...2 weeks ago...and still nothing. Hang in there, but we know how you feel. You aren't the only one.

ROC

06/15/2013 - I-751 Sent

06/19/2013 - NOA 1

07/17/2013 - Biometrics

08/19/2013 - Case transferred from VSC to CSC

09/17/2013 - Approved!

09/23/2013 - Received approval notice.

10/09/2013 - Card received. Fini!

N400

12/18/2017 - N400 submitted

12/19/2017 - NOA

01/09/2018 - Biometrics

04/10/2018 - Interview

04/27/2018 - Oath

Timeline

Well, I guess we are in the same boat. We knew there would be a delay in our visa because, at the time of the interview, we were still waiting on my wife's HK police certificate. But we know that the HK mailed the certificate a day after the interview...2 weeks ago...and still nothing. Hang in there, but we know how you feel. You aren't the only one.

just too disappointed coz my fiance has booked a flight for me on august 5 coz we knew its was just going to be in a weeks time till they send me the visa packet .... hhhhhmmmmmmmmm just nodding right now and feeling so down

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

oh honey, dont get disappointed, look on the bright side, you are APPROVED! I know the wait can truly test your patience, I get bored and annoyed at times too, but focus on the fact that soon, you will be on a plane to the US and with your fiance/husband forever! Try and keep really busy in the mean time, spend a lot of time with friends and family because soon, they will be very far from you, geographically speaking. Spend alot of time on VJ haha or treat yourself to nice things, maybe do a little shopping for new outfits for your new life in the US, or get your hair done. Things like that.

I hope you get to feeling better, we are all in the same boat.

Hang in there, soon, you'll be with your loved one (L) We're all here to listen to you and share, thank God for VJ B-)

event.png

Timeline

oh honey, dont get disappointed, look on the bright side, you are APPROVED! I know the wait can truly test your patience, I get bored and annoyed at times too, but focus on the fact that soon, you will be on a plane to the US and with your fiance/husband forever! Try and keep really busy in the mean time, spend a lot of time with friends and family because soon, they will be very far from you, geographically speaking. Spend alot of time on VJ haha or treat yourself to nice things, maybe do a little shopping for new outfits for your new life in the US, or get your hair done. Things like that.

I hope you get to feeling better, we are all in the same boat.

Hang in there, soon, you'll be with your loved one (L) We're all here to listen to you and share, thank God for VJ B-)

Thanks for that support i just dont want to diappoint my love buying tickets that early we are so ready to be together after knowing him and waiting for him for 7 years i just cant wait to be in his loving arms ....................

well right now im a lil disappointed about my visa the two friend i added that was also interviewed the same day i was interviewed also ... has their visa in transit already ... this thing scares me now i wish there was no problem ,,, i was told by the visa consul that6 i was approved a visa ... geese im really tense and disappointed right now how come my visa hasnt arrived yet

Hey, we had the same interview date and I know who you are talkin' about who has their visa in transit already. You'll get your visa before August 5th, trust me. So far, I don't have mine either and I cant even track it but I don't stress too much. Instead, I focus on what I have and spend much time with my family. A week or two of waiting is nothing compared to not being approved at all. Hang tight!!! B-)

K1 Timeline

02-28-11 I-29F SENT

06-01-11 PETITION APPROVED

07-15-11 VISA APPROVED

AOS Timeline

03-02-12 I-485 SENT

05-22-12 INTERVIEW APPROVED

ROC Timeline

04-18-14 I-751 SENT

07-29-14 APPROVED

Naturalization Timeline

06-29-16 N400 SENT

08-02-16 BIOMETRICS

10-12-16 INTERVIEW

The two ladies that you knew during the interview is on K-1 visa too or IR-1/CR-1? From what I have noticed those that are on IR-1/CR-1 have their visas earlier than K-1. The Embassy might have a way on printing visas by category,(just my idea). Hang on there. Be positive 'cause the hard part is over.

Timeline

Well right now i havent got any news about my visa i tried today but they said its still at the us embassy just got me thinking why are some of the k1 applicants that was interviewed the same date i was interviewed july 15 got their visa already .... i feel bad

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I had my interview last July 19 and whenever I try to track my case number online it still says INVALID. Hopefully next week they will start moving. You can call or email the embassy to ask if they printed it already.

tumblr_m24igfpWr01rtrvwyo1_r1_250.jpg

Click image to view my blog!

AOS Timeline

11/1/11 - AOS package Delivered

11/7/11 - NOA Received in the mail

11/12/11 - Biometrics Appointment received

11/28/11 - Case transferred to CSC

12/7/11 - Biometrics done

1/2/12 - EAD and AP approved (Card production)

1/11/12 - EAD/AP Card received

1/20/12 - Got Driver's License!

3/7/12 - GC approved!

3/9/12 - Got a job!

3/11/12 - GC on hand

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.