rprater

Hubby finally scheduled for his interview

17 posts in this topic

Well good folks. I called NVC late last night just to see if Dan was scheduled yet. And I was surprised they told me it was forwared to Lagos on Sept. 11th and his interview is for Oct. 11th. I was in shock and I didnt ask all the questions I needed to ask. I had to get off the phone with my excitment. I called back and they said the info. with the interview date will be sent to me. Will call Lagos next week to see if they got the case, than he can pick up the pack. Has to get the medical and another Police clearance. So much to do in less than a month. Thank you lord.

It's been a long long wait since our case was completed in January. Almost 8 months. This was way to long to wait for the interview. I pray everyone else's interview dates dont take this long. It doesnt make any since to wait this long. So I know the rest like S&S and crazy4christ will get theres soon. And for everyone else you will also get your interviews, cant remember everyones name. :)

Will keep everyone posted.

Take care everyone.

Rose (F)

congratulations! praying for your hubby's success at the interview. God bless you and yours. Please keep us posted on the proceedings at the interview ;):yes:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Thank you everyone for the well wishes. I did receive the pack information and I guess I was in shock when I was told the case was forwarded on Sept. 11th. His interview is Oct. 19th, not the 11th. So thanks again everyone and will keep u posted.

ET, your baby girl is so beautiful.

Rose (F)

Rose - Michigan - Dan - Nigeria

Met my husband on line Nov., 04

Married March 12, 05 in Nigeria

3-21-05 - Submitted I-130 petition

4-9-05 - Rec'd Notice of Action

7-23-05 - rec'd approval from Cali. Office

8-22-05 - rec'd notice from nvc

8-27-05 - rec'd I-864 bill and DS-230 form

8-30-05 - sent I-864 bill in overnight

9-16-05 - rec'd I-864 pack

9-19-05 - rec'd DS-230 fee bill

9-21-05 - sent I-864 pack overnight

9-30-05 - sent DS-230 bill overnight, rec'd 10-1-05

10-20-05 - rec'd DS-230 pack, sent to hubby 10-29-05, he rec'd pack 11-7 and Dan sent off to nvc 11-8, and they still have not rec'd pack, have to send off again, darn.

1-13-06 - hubby sent off DS-230 pack for a second time

1-23-06 - NVC rec'd DS-230 pack, the waiting begins.

2-7-06 - called NVC, case completed on 1-26-06, thank you lord, NVC stated waiting on confirmation from lagos regarding interview date.

9-13-06 - called NVC, they stated case was forwarded to Lagos on Sept. 11th and Dans interview is Oct. 19, 2006. Thank you dear lord.

10-19-06 - Dan had his interview and was approved. Will pick up visa on Wed. My king is finally coming home. Visa wasn't ready, had to go back on Mon. Oct. 30th to pick it up. Has it in hand.

11-17-06 - Dan arrives at Detroit Metro Airport at 11:00 a.m. This is one happy day for us.

11-25-06 - Dan receives his social security card.

12-06 - Dan receives 3 welcome letters and his green card shortly afterwards.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.