Ayman___

Proof of Relationship

24 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Look choose to believe it or not, its up to you, we told you true facts of what happened. I am not here to convince you or anyone else for the matter, take it or leave it. Now as my dear friend Rina said.... Off-Topic2.gif

i do not need you to convince me and DEFINITELY i do not need your rude attuide !!!!

Mina&Mariam

Timeline

i do not need you to convince me and DEFINITELY i do not need your rude attuide !!!!

OK whatever pal, I am not even gonna comment anymore.... your the one who asked me not me asking you anything blink.gif Anyhooo best wishes to you!

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

Another thing to include would be an evolution of relationship letter if you haven't already done this. And the certified divorce decree if either of you were married before. We also did a letter explaining my previous marriage and divorce which I think is only useful if the previous marriage involved an immigration petition.

Differnt medical clinics do things different ways. People are just giving you their feedback based on their recent experience and websites often list incorrect information. I know this was a concern for my wife so we were sure to go to the clinic that had a female doctor to examine her and she did have to get undressed (she was pretty cute in the hospital gown though :blush: )

Service Center : California Service Center
Consulate : Guangzhou, China
Marriage (if applicable): 2010-04-26
I-130 Sent : 2010-06-01
I-130 NOA1 : 2010-06-08
I-130 RFE : 2010-11-05
I-130 RFE Sent : 2010-11-06
I-130 Approved : 2010-11-10
NVC Received CaseFile: 2010-11-16
NVC Casefile Number Issued: 2010-11-22
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2010-11-23
OPTIN EMAIL SENT TO NVC: 2010-11-23
OPTIN ACCEPTED by NVC: 2010-12-14
Pay I-864 Bill 2010-11-23
Receive I-864 Package : 2010-11-23
Return Completed I-864 : 2011-03-30
Return Completed DS-3032 : 2010-11-23
Receive IV Bill : 2010-12-17
Pay IV Bill : 2011-03-16
AOS CoverSheets Generated: 2010-11-27
IV Fee Bill marked as PAID: 2011-03-18
IV CoverSheets Generated: 2011-03-18
IV email packet sent: 2011-04-4
NVC reports 'Case Completed': 2011-5-2
'Sign in Fail' at the Online Payment Portal: 2011-5-2
Final Review Started at NVC: 2011-5-2
Final Review Completed at NVC: ????
Interview Date Set: 2011-5-5
Appointment Letter Received via Email: 2011-5-6
Interview Date: 2011-6-1
Approved!!!!!

I-751 Sent : 2013-07-02

I-751 Bio Appointment Date 2013-08-02

10 Year Green Card Approved!!!!!

Timeline

Another thing to include would be an evolution of relationship letter if you haven't already done this. And the certified divorce decree if either of you were married before. We also did a letter explaining my previous marriage and divorce which I think is only useful if the previous marriage involved an immigration petition.

Differnt medical clinics do things different ways. People are just giving you their feedback based on their recent experience and websites often list incorrect information. I know this was a concern for my wife so we were sure to go to the clinic that had a female doctor to examine her and she did have to get undressed (she was pretty cute in the hospital gown though :blush: )

i dont mind having a feedback in fact this why i asked but its the way some people answer u it just makes u feel " either u accpet and believe what we say or go #### urself " u dont have a choice .u answerd me and u shared ur experience in avery nice way and i really appreciate it thank u , but some people here they dont know how to communicate in a respectful manner . well at least now i know who to ask !! good luck

Mina&Mariam

Timeline

Do you think this letter is a good thing to write? Do I need to make a copy of the divorce and send it? Or original divorce papers.. Thanks Alot

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

Timeline

i dont mind having a feedback in fact this why i asked but its the way some people answer u it just makes u feel " either u accpet and believe what we say or go #### urself " u dont have a choice .u answerd me and u shared ur experience in avery nice way and i really appreciate it thank u , but some people here they dont know how to communicate in a respectful manner . well at least now i know who to ask !! good luck

Mary Mina, Amber didn't mean anything bad by what she said.She was telling me about her friend's Husband and her husband's experiences.That's all Have a good night GOD BLESS (F) Sometimes with language difference maybe some misunderstanding.No big deal take care (F)

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

Timeline

Mary Mina, Amber didn't mean anything bad by what she said.She was telling me about her friend's Husband and her husband's experiences.That's all Have a good night GOD BLESS (F) Sometimes with language difference maybe some misunderstanding.No big deal take care (F)

hi rina

hope u r good , i dont think it was a missunderstanding or language barrier but its ok , i know she is ur friend and u r defending her , anyhow hope u have good luck with ur visa and be carful there this days it looks really crazy just hope they do not close the embassy again .

Mina&Mariam

Timeline

hi rina

hope u r good , i dont think it was a missunderstanding or language barrier but its ok , i know she is ur friend and u r defending her , anyhow hope u have good luck with ur visa and be carful there this days it looks really crazy just hope they do not close the embassy again .

No I wasn't defending her at all.I just think it was a misunderstanding because I made the post for some answers and she was talking to me about something that happened to her husband and her husband's friend.Good Luck to you and thanks my husband and I went more south to his city.I will be going back to the states in few days :( without my love.But I will start my papers so that's the bright side of it all.Take care GOD BLESS (F) .....Rina

VMnmm7.pngrSeTm7.png

Timeline

No I wasn't defending her at all.I just think it was a misunderstanding because I made the post for some answers and she was talking to me about something that happened to her husband and her husband's friend.Good Luck to you and thanks my husband and I went more south to his city.I will be going back to the states in few days :( without my love.But I will start my papers so that's the bright side of it all.Take care GOD BLESS (F) .....Rina

ohh have a safe trip back here rina im going to egypt in a month so hopefully it will be calm by then i doubt it but at least i hope so , take care and telll ayman hi for me hope he makes here soon .

Mina&Mariam

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.