PD is Current.

September 2011 Visa Bulletin Predictions

877 posts in this topic

The email has 1 day of delay, I would recommend you to call!!

PD: 30 DEC 2008

CC: 12 DEC 2010

Interview: 04 OCT 2011: Approved

POE: 15 OCT 2011 JFK

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Exactly this is what I was talking earlier in this thread. Here is some more analysis...

I just looked at the visa report for the year 2010 posted at http://travel.state.gov/visa/statistics/statistics_1476.html. It was surprising to see that almost five times more number of visas were given to family fourth preference category compared to family second preference. I don't quiet understand this logic. Then what is the use of F2 preference if F4 were given more visas than F2.

As the many number of F2A are waiting, NVC can not say that there were less F2 demand, so unused F2 visas were given to F4.

I did a simple arithmetic from visa office report for FY 2009. This what I am surprised to see. Visa's are not distributed uniformly.

For china F2A(1,131+1,201=2,332) F4(12,757)

For India F2A(831+902=1,733) F4(18,001)

For Mexico F2A( 28,460 + 46,551 = 75,011) F4 (7443)

from above, we see Mexico was issued 75,011 as against 2331 for China and 1733 for India. If 7% country limit is applied to family preference, max visa for a given country for all category together should be 25,620.

more over, I cannot comprehend why Mexico is issued more F2A visas than F4, Where as for country like China and India F2A is far lesser than F4? The preference should be for F2A OVER F4. Isn't it?

OMG!!I'm really shocked by these numbers..

But there cud be one possible reason is that there are only few F2A applicants from India.

PD: March 2011

did anyone call nvc for interview schedules??

I'll call them after work, but still my PD is a long shot we need that people with closer PD call.

PD: 30 DEC 2008

CC: 12 DEC 2010

Interview: 04 OCT 2011: Approved

POE: 15 OCT 2011 JFK

Timeline

OMG!!I'm really shocked by these numbers..

But there cud be one possible reason is that there are only few F2A applicants from India.

If there is few F2A applicants from INDIA, then, why there is retrogression for F2A. As F2A applicants are waiting, then how come they can give more visas to F4?? What is the use of second preference??...They should put F4 as second preference and F2 as fourth preference...

nvc said they are working at 22 marsh 2008 :wacko:

I hate to hear this!!! This SUCKS and STINKS!!!

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Zimbabwe
Timeline

nvc said they are working at 22 marsh 2008 :wacko:

same with me though my PD is May 09. they said there are working on cases with 22 march 08 PD. I called the 603 no. maybe if someone can call the 202 number who has a PD end of july 08 or Aug 08.

Edited by nitolex06

Timeline

I think after 29th july our hope will reduce to a significant low level...so plz god give us good news for a significant advancement atleast for 2 months...sep and oct...

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.