PD is Current.

September 2011 Visa Bulletin Predictions

877 posts in this topic

What I learned from my wife's AP..could be possible retrogression ..maybe ran out of visa number for FY 2011..in the paper consular wrote we will contact you as soon as we issue your visa

I think AP has nothing to do with Retrogression.

PD...January 11,2009.

you are totaly right, AP has nothing to do with retrogression or the VB. AP just afect the case that is in AP.

TOMMOROW WE WILL HAVE GOODS NEWS I CAN FEEL IT!!!

My wife's case doesn't x thick on 221g..it just hand wrote said that will contact when issue ur visa. I believe my wife will be call as soon as new FY2012 visa number out..

US CITIZENSHIP

12-20-2012: SENT N-400 APPLICATION

12-21-2012: RECEIVED N-400 APPLICATION

12-27-2012: CHECK CASHED

12-28-2012: NOA RECEIVED

01-08-2013: BIO-METRIC COMPLETED

01-14-2013: INTERVIEW IN LINE FOR SCHEDULED

04-10-2013: INTERVIEW SCHEDULE AT 7:30 AM, TAMPA OFFICE...APPROVED:)))

04-23-2013: OATH CEREMONY AT TAMPA 1 PM...FINALLY USC.....

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

you are totaly right, AP has nothing to do with retrogression or the VB. AP just afect the case that is in AP.

TOMMOROW WE WILL HAVE GOODS NEWS I CAN FEEL IT!!!

i hope u vl be right......

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

My wife's case doesn't x thick on 221g..it just hand wrote said that will contact when issue ur visa. I believe my wife will be call as soon as new FY2012 visa number out..

InshaAllah she will hear good news soon.Good Luck

PD...January 11,2009.

The 28 of last month I called NVC for my niece's interview and the lady told me "We just schedule an appointment for her" What i took from that is that tomorrow is the starting day of scheduling.

PD: 30 DEC 2008

CC: 12 DEC 2010

Interview: 04 OCT 2011: Approved

POE: 15 OCT 2011 JFK

The 28 of last month I called NVC for my niece's interview and the lady told me "We just schedule an appointment for her" What i took from that is that tomorrow is the starting day of scheduling.

I also got an interview for my Cousin on 28 of last month.So lets wait till tomorrow.God Willing there will be something good soon.

PD...January 11,2009.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

if u will receive an interview appointment we can expect that the next VB will move up to 2009.

if u will receive an interview appointment we can expect that the next VB will move up to 2009.

Yes, because i believe my PD is the last of 2008, well let's hope for the best!

Timeline

Yes, because i believe my PD is the last of 2008, well let's hope for the best!

we can expect that any interview will be schedued by 29th of august bcaz last month we got the news on 28th june...so guys wait for 2 more days atleast...and some ppl are getting interview letter even on 10th or 11th day of the month..so atleast for 2 more days we have to wait.......

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Timeline

30JUL08-----Barikhan

23AUG08-----jessy89

15SEP08-----Merlin1

28SEP08-----sgam

23OCT08-----red apple

27OCT08-----H & A

28NOV08-----Ramzach

30DEC08-----elkhris

11JAN09-----Patient Lover

17MAR09-----sigbin

12MAY09-----visabulletin

02JUN09-----studmuffin

24JUN09-----kishorev1

27JUL09-----Homer4all

16Sep09-----M&M BA

30NOV09-----otieno

03FEB10-----ma^khali

04APR10-----ali-khan

15APR10-----optima

03DEC10-----maya

07JAN11-----F2A

23SEP10-----Newbie

Still waitingggggggggg 4 interview.... :blush: :blush: :blush:

Make sure you call NVC this afternoon, because the email comes a day later.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.