PD is Current.

September 2011 Visa Bulletin Predictions

877 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I would be very happy if a 2009 PD guy gets the interview date :)

--

Regards,

Mahrukh

PD:08/5/2010

RD:08/13/2010

NOA1:08/24/2010

NOA2:12/28/2010

Added-to-NVC:12/30/2010

NVC-sends-COA/AOS:1/4/2011

COA-email-to-NVC:1/8/2011

NVC-instructions-email:1/8/2011

COA-email-reply-from-NVC:1/10/2011

NVC-entered-COA-agent-info:1/11/2011

IV-fee-email:1/12/2011

AOS-fee-MAIL-&-copy-of-choice-of-agent-received:1/13/2011

AOS-fee-paid:1/14/2011

AOS-form-sent:2/11/2011

IV-fee-paid:3/11/2011

DS-packet-sent:3/19/2011

NVC-Case-Complete:4/11/2011

INTERVIEW:12/21/2012

Passport received:12/27/2012

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bhutan
Timeline

Hello,

My pd is october 29th 2010 and i have a case complete on june 6th 2011

I wonder why you dont

Im waiting for tommorrow(monday)to call them and see whats going on.so your are just waiting for interview,thats great.GBY.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Wait 4 to 5 months i am march 2010

This is what says in DS3032 when NVC FIRST time sent me:

When there's an immediate visa available or likely to be available within the next nine months, NVC will send a letter enclosing the CHOICE OF AGENT to all applicants with few exception.

That's just a information ...who haven't got their choice of agent.

Edited by Ma^Kali

USCIS

PRIORITY DATE : FEBRUARY 3RD, 2010

CASE APPROVED ON SEPTEMBER 9TH, 2010

NVC

CASE COMPLETED ON DECEMBER 21ST, 2010

^^^VISA APPROVED ON JULY 3RD, 2012^^^

Filed: Timeline

Getting interview date is not a good news although all the LPR fillers putting on AP for unknown time period I wish I could be U. S. Citizen :(

well most ir/cr cases go thru ap...esp males..then there's the recent exception...see the isl consulate reviews...

Edited by miesha

Getting interview date is not a good news although all the LPR fillers putting on AP for unknown time period I wish I could be U. S. Citizen :(

Are you talking about an specific region or globally?

PD: 30 DEC 2008

CC: 12 DEC 2010

Interview: 04 OCT 2011: Approved

POE: 15 OCT 2011 JFK

Timeline

This is what says in DS3032 when NVC FIRST time sent me:

When there's an immediate visa available or likely to be available within the next nine months, NVC will send a letter enclosing the CHOICE OF AGENT to all applicants with few exception.

That's just a information ...who haven't got their choice of agent.

i have sent all my forms even DS 3032 back in march even i have sent all fees too. PD is august 09. i called em and they said ur case is complete just wait for PD to be current.

Timeline

i have sent all my forms even DS 3032 back in march even i have sent all fees too. PD is august 09. i called em and they said ur case is complete just wait for PD to be current.

yes ..brother..you are right..bcaz there are so many ppl having case completed but they didnt get any interview...what we can say..we can say poor nvc prediction!!!!!!! by the way ...you will get interview soon with in four or five month...best of luck bro... :thumbs:

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

did anyone get interview date??

I believe you will be posting the good news by the end of the week!

PD: 30 DEC 2008

CC: 12 DEC 2010

Interview: 04 OCT 2011: Approved

POE: 15 OCT 2011 JFK

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.