Gizzy

NOA2 HARD COPY

13 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

JUST RECIEVED NOA2 HARD COPY...IT ONLY SAYS THAT IT IS BEING FORWARDED TO THE LISTED CONSULATE..MY QUESTION IS HOW DO I GET AN ACCOUNT NUMBER OR WHATEVER ITS CALLED SO I CAN SET AN INTERVIEW AND THE MEDICAL APPOINTMENT?? DO I USE HER BENEFICIARY NUMBER??? NOT SURE,,DOESNT REALLY GIVE ME ANY INFO OF THIS LETTER.. ONLY SAYS THEY'LL CONTACT HER ABOUT VISA ISSUANCE..THANKS FOR ANY HELP..GREG

JUST RECIEVED NOA2 HARD COPY...IT ONLY SAYS THAT IT IS BEING FORWARDED TO THE LISTED CONSULATE..MY QUESTION IS HOW DO I GET AN ACCOUNT NUMBER OR WHATEVER ITS CALLED SO I CAN SET AN INTERVIEW AND THE MEDICAL APPOINTMENT?? DO I USE HER BENEFICIARY NUMBER??? NOT SURE,,DOESNT REALLY GIVE ME ANY INFO OF THIS LETTER.. ONLY SAYS THEY'LL CONTACT HER ABOUT VISA ISSUANCE..THANKS FOR ANY HELP..GREG

It stops at the NVC first. So check with NVC a week or so after your NOA2 date and sometimes it takes a few weeks. They'll give you the case number for your embassy. Sometimes you get a letter from NVC but I'm not sure people always get it. There are lots of posts on here about how to contact NVC.

Good luck!

Edited by LookyWhatIFound

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Case Transferred to US Embassy in Riga Latvia at the end of October.

If you really want it, you'll find a way!

Timeline

It stops at the NVC first. So check with NVC a week or so after your NOA2 date and sometimes it takes a few weeks. They'll give you the case number for your embassy. Sometimes you get a letter from NVC but I'm not sure people always get it. There are lots of posts on here about how to contact NVC.

Good luck!

THANK SOO MUCH.....HAPPY 4TH TO YOU....

THANK SOO MUCH.....HAPPY 4TH TO YOU....

Happy 4th, I see lots of fireworks coming this month!

Edited by LookyWhatIFound

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Timeline

as soon as you received your NVC letter, there is a case number there that starts with MNLXXXXXXX...you are going to give your fiancee here a scanned copy of that NVC letter coz she will use that on her medical...as soon as you have your MNL case number then you are good to go for the medical already and just give it 2 weeks after you received your NVC letter then start to call the manila embassy to follow up if your case is already uploaded in their system if it is, then you can pay your visa fee already and make a schedule...

US EMBASSY MANILA Immigrant Visa (IV) inquiry line at

(632) 301-2000, extension 5184 or 5185 ...use this number to follow up your case in manila embassy...

US embassy number for interview scheduling:

02) 982 5555 & 902- 8930...use this number if you are going to make an appointment or you can also use the online appointment...

but mean while you can check this K1 packet online and start gather the required documents:

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/manila/19452/public/Revised%20K1%20Instruction%20Packet%20_3__rtf2_001.pdf

just dont wait for the embassy letter to be sent to your fiancee coz it will really take so long coz they are only using the local mail...you can proceed already to the next level for as long as your case is already at the manila embassy...and actually nothing on that letter, its only a notification that says your fiancee is eligible for interview and medical...

that my tips for you...hope it helps...goodluck and god bless

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Good luck!

Here is the number I used to talk to NVC...(603)334-0700. You maybe on hold for a while, so just be ready. Happy 4th.

K-1 TIMELINE11/03/2010 Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS VSC
11/15/2010 Received NOA1 in the mail
02/04/2011 Requested expediting of case for military deployment
02/11/2011 Expediting request approved
02/22/2011 Received expediting request approval letter in the mail
02/28/2011 NOA2 Document Received in the mail
02/28/2011 NVC received and case # assigned
03/01/2011 Case sent to Embassy
03/04/2011 Case received at the Embassy
03/09/2011 Embassy sent Packet 3 via mail (we did not wait for it, downloaded forms online)
03/15/2011 Sent Packet 3 to the Embassy
03/18/2011 Embassy received Packet 3 in the mail
03/28/2011 Received Packet 4 from Embassy
04/20/2011 Embassy Interview Date (APPROVED)
04/27/2011 POE JFK, NY
AOS/AE/AP TIMELINE
06/24/2011 Mailed the AOS/EA/AP
07/05/2011 Received NOA1's for the AP/AE/AOS dated 06/27/2011
07/08/2011 Received NOA for biometrics appointment
07/25/2011 Biometrics appointment
08/24/2011 Received AP/AE card in the mail
09/08/2011 AOS interview APPROVED
09/09/2011 Card in production
09/19/2011 Green card on hand!

I-130 TIMELINE - STEPDAUGHTER I-751 TIMELINE-WIFE

04/07/2013 Mailed I-130 petition 06/10/2013 Mailed I-751 petition

04/14/2013 Received NOA1 inthe mail 06/19/2013 Received NOA1 in mail

05/04/2013 Requested expediting due to military deployment %

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

my fiance insist that we will wait for the NVC letter and will not call the NVC after 1 week upon receiving the NOA2 to get our MNL number due to this post. is this right? pls advise us on what is really the right thing to do. thank u in advance and God bless.

as1cHr40g410000MTU3bHN8MDQ1MTAzNGx8c2luY2Ugd2UgbWV0IGluIG1hdGNo.gif

as1cJK60g410000MDAwMDEwN2x8MDE1NWxzfHNpbmNlIHdlIGZvdW5kIG91ciBsb3Zl.gif

event.png

as1cJYl0g410010MDAwNTQ2NnN8MDE1NnN8c2luY2Ugd2VkZGluZyBkYXk.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

NVC will send you a letter with a number on it, make sure your finance get a copy, she will need the number for reference and her medical. Always make sure you both have the same copies.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

my fiance insist that we will wait for the NVC letter and will not call the NVC after 1 week upon receiving the NOA2 to get our MNL number due to this post. is this right? pls advise us on what is really the right thing to do. thank u in advance and God bless.

I'm not at all certain that everbody gets the letter most people call after a week or 2 after NOA2 and they don't even mention a letter. Well chances are that if you don't get the letter in 3 or 4 weeks your fiance will change his/her mind and call NVC cause eventually you have to find out whats going on.

One thing I can tell you for sure, in the past I've had USCIS stuff my approved petition into an 'Offsite storage facility' instead of sending it to NVC', so don't put all your faith in these agencies, I always say.

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm not at all certain that everbody gets the letter most people call after a week or 2 after NOA2 and they don't even mention a letter. Well chances are that if you don't get the letter in 3 or 4 weeks your fiance will change his/her mind and call NVC cause eventually you have to find out whats going on.

One thing I can tell you for sure, in the past I've had USCIS stuff my approved petition into an 'Offsite storage facility' instead of sending it to NVC', so don't put all your faith in these agencies, I always say.

Thank you so much for the reply. I'll show my fiance your reply. Now, he would listen and will call when our time comes. God bless you.

as1cHr40g410000MTU3bHN8MDQ1MTAzNGx8c2luY2Ugd2UgbWV0IGluIG1hdGNo.gif

as1cJK60g410000MDAwMDEwN2x8MDE1NWxzfHNpbmNlIHdlIGZvdW5kIG91ciBsb3Zl.gif

event.png

as1cJYl0g410010MDAwNTQ2NnN8MDE1NnN8c2luY2Ugd2VkZGluZyBkYXk.gif

Thank you so much for the reply. I'll show my fiance your reply. Now, he would listen and will call when our time comes. God bless you.

You're quite welcome, good luck to you!

NOA1 - 12/21/15

NOA2 - 04/18/16

NVC Receive - 04/29/16

NVC Welcome - 05/13/16

DS-261 - 05/14/16

AOS, IV PAID - 05/27/16

DS260 done - 06/10/16

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.