NeedInfo3839

Child Custody In Egypt (Slightly Off Topic)

117 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Of course kids growing up without their parents is sad....

The original post is very sad...

The only funny part here is you...

I am still waiting for you to point where I called anybody a loser, btw...

I dont find any of this funny. I have 3 living children. I would never ever ever ever want to come between a mother and her child . If the mother wasnt competent, I would do the best I could to build her up and keep what ever sliver of a relationship they had intact..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

You and I dont know each other at all and I have been around here alot longer than 2 years. I find nothing in any of these posts funny . I find them very sad. There is absolutely nothing funny about kids not growing up with their moms or someone taking them away from their moms. Yes, sometimes moms are not the right people to raise their kids but no matter what you help the child understand that EVERYONE is working together to raise them

Sorry for any misunderstanding Aya. I find the entire thread very very very very sad.

But Kat, you dont lie to a child either... if the childs parent *mom or dad is not doing everything they can... its not ok to make believe and pretend that everyone is working together. Children arent going to respect that... what they will respect is when EVERYONE truly IS working together. But thats a whole nother subject for a whole nother time.

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

You called her the "mother" and said she only gets visitation. You also said she wants custody out of spite. How do you know that? Maybe she wants a life with her kids. Can you fault her that? I dont know if she is a bad person but you did talk negatively about her.

Because I know a history of things I don't care to share with you or in a public forum...

I don't talk negatively about people in a weak position, because I was brought up by my parents to be a LADY not just a woman and act with grace and never to lower myself or my morals or waste my energy on being negative and bitter... Things you probably do not understand...

Edited by ~ameriptian~

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

I dont find any of this funny. I have 3 living children. I would never ever ever ever want to come between a mother and her child . If the mother wasnt competent, I would do the best I could to build her up and keep what ever sliver of a relationship they had intact..

I am not a stepmother , however custodial and non custodial mothers are not always nice to stepmothers but it can go the other way as well. Best of luck to you...I wish you luck

Timeline

Again imagining another scenario, and building an opinion on it...

ROC Timeline

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

now that was funny WOM. A kindler gentler occupation.. sheesh.. I was there then and I just feel so bad for all involved. Its alot more complex than anyone could imagine.. it is as simple as bunch of homeless people were evacuated from Europe and came down to settle in Palestine, and with the help of Jewish terrorists groups the new born Israel was declared but maybe it is complex for many people that their history record goes only back to 1948.

I saw cities that were All cities were Palestinian villiages

Find a job you love to do, and you will never work another day in your life.

us-eg.gif

Because I know a history of things I don't care to share with you or in a public forum...

I don't talk negatively about people in a weak position, because I was brought to be a LADY not just a woman and act with grace and never to lower myself or my morals or waste my energy on being negative and bitter... Things you probably do not understand...

She certainly is in a weak position. She is not raising her children. That alone is heartbreaking for any woman..no matter how inadequate she is as a mommy. Best of luck to you :star:

Its hard for her being without her kids even if she made her bed to get into that situation. Most people have hearts and most mommies love their kids, even if they arent doing a good job of raising them.. there are some amazing step moms out there and the best ones are nice to their kids mommies..no matter whats going on.

Again imagining another scenario, and building an opinion on it...

Again I wish you luck and that your kids regain a healthy relationship with their mom and that you are successful and happy with what you are trying to do :thumbs:

But Kat, you dont lie to a child either... if the childs parent *mom or dad is not doing everything they can... its not ok to make believe and pretend that everyone is working together. Children arent going to respect that... what they will respect is when EVERYONE truly IS working together. But thats a whole nother subject for a whole nother time.

Very true Palm Tree :star:

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
now that was funny WOM. A kindler gentler occupation.. sheesh.. I was there then and I just feel so bad for all involved. Its alot more complex than anyone could imagine.. it is as simple as bunch of homeless people were evacuated from Europe and came down to settle in Palestine, and with the help of Jewish terrorists groups the new born Israel was declared but maybe it is complex for many people that their history record goes only back to 1948.

I saw cities that were All cities were Palestinian villiages

OMG I can't believe I am out of positive reps for the day.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: for that

Edited by wife_of_mahmoud

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Can this whole thread be reviewed by the moderators for general trouble making? Didn't the trouble maker just get s hand smacking a week or two ago? I can't find the "report" button on my iPhone or I would report posts that are just antagonistic trouble making in nature.

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

<3<3 wom!!

:luv::luv: :luv:

Your daughter is so adorable ! That pic is a classic.

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Timeline

:luv::luv: :luv:

Your daughter is so adorable ! That pic is a classic.

I love her pics too! She's such a cutie pie! :luv:

ROC Timeline

Well again, I didn't mean anything insensitive toward the mother by asking about custody matters. It just kills you when you are talking to someone you love about his kids... Then his voice cracks, and he starts breaking down, indignantly SOBBING for like a half-hour straight. So bad he can barely get a word out, because he misses them-- and has to work far away from them. And he tells you he feels like he "doesn't deserve to be their father". Tells you how bad he needs you right now. You feel protective, like you just wanna reach through the screen and hug him. Or go to battle with everything that hurts him, no matter who is right or wrong...

I did the original post right after that happened. So if it sounded bias, that's probably why. But after calming down, I know its best for his oldest boy to be with us (since his mother passed away), and his youngest to stay with his mother.

Its not all about what Khalid wants, I'm also kinda tired of being without the person I love, and just working, working, and there never being anything meaningful to come home to. I want to be married to the man I love and have a family. I don't have anything tying me to the USA, I work a job I'm not very attached to. Pay rent month-to-month. Live alone. Rarely see my relatives anyway. If I'm not gonna raise a family here, then...

And since Khalid's ex would never live where he had to work (she wants to stay near her mother), he never would have had the chance to be more than a "summer dad" to his youngest son Youssef, whether he stayed married to her or not. They were never in love. But at least if Khalid and I are together, there would be love. We could raise his oldest son Adam, and we would all live in the same house together. We are best friends, and have most things in common. I AM willing to live wherever he works, because I am not really tied down here. As for meeting... We are kind of beyond the point of condemning each other over little personality quirks. Its not so simple as to decide we don't like each others mannerisms in person, and blow each other off. I am really all he has, and he is all I have.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.