3,588 posts in this topic

That's great....in 3 months you got an approval and the case was transferred the same day!!! Thank you dear for your wishes.,.......

Yes Hope they received it Sep 13 and I did not get a response until Dec 6 when it was approved and transferred on the same day and yes it was worth the wait dont worry it is coming.

Feb 18th 2011 - filed I360, I485 and I765

Feb 21st - receipt notice received

Feb 27th - prima facie received

March 18th - letter for biometrics appointment for April 15th

April 15th - biometrics appointment done

May 15th - EAD approved

May 20th - received EAD card

Sept 23rd - RFE received

Dec 14th - RFE response send

Feb 17th 2012 - filed for EAD renewal

Feb 23rd - received an email from USCIS: I360 APPROVED!!!

Feb 23rd - transferred my case to NBC

Feb 24th - receipt notice for EAD renewal

March 7th - RFE issued for EAD

March 13th - RFE response send

March 29th - EAD renewal approved

April 10th - received EAD card

thank you hon, hopefully i will get the approval notice soon, but the weird thing is they did not change my status online, is still RFE response review

Julieta27 start celebrating that transfer is approval thats what has happend to many of us here.USCIS is very slow ,for those wo are waiting after submitting RFE the system says 60 days they will respond but it take a fews months ,I submitted FRE in febuary and my vawa was approved in august,some it will take longer ,some not depending on the case of an indvidual.Julieta it will surprise you that to this day when I put in my vawa receipt the uscis website says.Sp guys dont worry about updates.My vawa was approved in august and I got my green card in october but to this day my staus havent changed online

Request for Evidence Response Review

On February 8, 2011, we received your response to our request for evidence. This case is being processed at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use the processing time information on our website to estimate when this case will be done. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Wow ladyg, that's scary!! Even after you got approved and have your green card, the case status online is not changed.....USCIS is indeed slow!

Thank you for sharing your experience....good to know for all of us who are waiting. I guess I just submitted my RFE, so should not expect anything before end of next quarter.....to be realistic :):)

Julieta27 start celebrating that transfer is approval thats what has happend to many of us here.USCIS is very slow ,for those wo are waiting after submitting RFE the system says 60 days they will respond but it take a fews months ,I submitted FRE in febuary and my vawa was approved in august,some it will take longer ,some not depending on the case of an indvidual.Julieta it will surprise you that to this day when I put in my vawa receipt the uscis website says.Sp guys dont worry about updates.My vawa was approved in august and I got my green card in october but to this day my staus havent changed online

Request for Evidence Response Review

On February 8, 2011, we received your response to our request for evidence. This case is being processed at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use the processing time information on our website to estimate when this case will be done. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

May 15th - EAD approved

Sept 23rd - RFE received

Filed: Timeline

Wow ladyg, that's scary!! Even after you got approved and have your green card, the case status online is not changed.....USCIS is indeed slow!

Thank you for sharing your experience....good to know for all of us who are waiting. I guess I just submitted my RFE, so should not expect anything before end of next quarter.....to be realistic :):)

Hopeful...i applied for VAWA in Jan 2011, i got RFE in Sept.30. 2011 (8months after !! :wow: ) and then they received my response Dec .09. 2011.

What about u?

Loveme, we both have pretty much applied around the same time :)

I applied for VAWA in Feb 2011....got RFE in Sept 2011.....and they received my RFE response on Dec. 14th. 2011.

And now the waiting starts...... :bonk::bonk:

Hopeful...i applied for VAWA in Jan 2011, i got RFE in Sept.30. 2011 (8months after !! :wow: ) and then they received my response Dec .09. 2011.

What about u?

May 15th - EAD approved

Sept 23rd - RFE received

Loveme, we both have pretty much applied around the same time :)

I applied for VAWA in Feb 2011....got RFE in Sept 2011.....and they received my RFE response on Dec. 14th. 2011.

And now the waiting starts...... :bonk::bonk:

yep...we are pretty close...when in Feb did u apply? and what date in Sept did u get your RFE? I applied Jan 10...also did u send the I485 and work permit with your I360? I only sent my I360

Ahhh......that makes sense. So I guess for me and loveme, it might not be before March of next year when we can expect anything....

I respond to RFE in sep and it was approved 3 days shy of 90day not within 60 days

May 15th - EAD approved

Sept 23rd - RFE received

I applied on Feb 18th. Received my RFE on September 28th.

Yes, I'd send my I-485 and work permit with my I-360. They approved my EAD in May 2011.

What was your RFE about? Mine was about good faith marriage.

yep...we are pretty close...when in Feb did u apply? and what date in Sept did u get your RFE? I applied Jan 10...also did u send the I485 and work permit with your I360? I only sent my I360

May 15th - EAD approved

Sept 23rd - RFE received

I need some advice.

I applied for VAWA in Feb 2011

Received prima facie in Feb 2011

EAD received in May 2011 which expires in May 2012

Prima facie expired in August 2011....I never renewed it

Received RFE in Sept 2011

Submitted RFE response in Dec 2011

I got a letter from DMV that my driver's license expires on March 15th, 2012 and I should bring immigration paperwork to get my license renewed. I just have an EAD with expiration date of May 15th, 2012. Should I take that to a local DMV and get my license renewed for 2 months....March 2012 to May 2012?? OR is there any other solution????

Please help..... :help: :help: ......

May 15th - EAD approved

Sept 23rd - RFE received

I applied on Feb 18th. Received my RFE on September 28th.

Yes, I'd send my I-485 and work permit with my I-360. They approved my EAD in May 2011.

What was your RFE about? Mine was about good faith marriage.

My RFE was about good moral conduct...Are you working with a lawyer?...

Yes, I'm. Are you working with a lawyer as well?

My RFE was about good moral conduct...Are you working with a lawyer?...

May 15th - EAD approved

Sept 23rd - RFE received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.