3,588 posts in this topic

Uhuuuu tranporter!!! Congrats!!!! One more on the way to the greencard!!! Best of luck on your interview!

Hello my friends,

I've been so busy, First, congrats to all who have recently got approvals and interview letters. my prayers are with you all. And my friends who are waiting, please, please keep the faith, don't give up. Inpeace I got you in my prays always.

Secondly, I did my interview this morning. It went well. the officer was so nice to me...did not ask anything about vawa. It only lasted 5 mins. I am so happy :rofl::rofl::rofl: and I give thanks to God who has bought me through this rough patch in my life. I will be sticking around with you guys if anyone needs advice or support. We are all here for each other.

Blessed always!!!

Filed: Timeline

Hello my friends,

I've been so busy, First, congrats to all who have recently got approvals and interview letters. my prayers are with you all. And my friends who are waiting, please, please keep the faith, don't give up. Inpeace I got you in my prays always.

Secondly, I did my interview this morning. It went well. the officer was so nice to me...did not ask anything about vawa. It only lasted 5 mins. I am so happy :rofl::rofl::rofl: and I give thanks to God who has bought me through this rough patch in my life. I will be sticking around with you guys if anyone needs advice or support. We are all here for each other.

Blessed always!!!

Congrats Blessed! I will have mine late this month. What documents did you bring to the interview? When will you get your card?

Hello my friends,

Blessed always!!!

Am so happy that you thought to share with us how the interview went, since they didn't ask about VAWA, what DO they ask??? Am just confused and secondly, did the officer tell you on the spot that you have therefore been approved/ will get a greencard? Last, did they give u a residency stamp on your passport so that you can use that before you card arrives?

Sorry for the millions of questions but it is nice to have someone like you to ask. Thanks again and Congratulations!!!

My thoughts and prayers are with the rest who are waiting on Approvals and Interviews. Lets continue supporting eachother :star:

Congrats Blessed! I will have mine late this month. What documents did you bring to the interview? When will you get your card?

Tuck, I brough everything, but was only asked to show my pssprt. Remember, they used my old file so I didn't need anything new. But, it may be different for others.

Don't worry you will be okay.

Edited by blessedwoman

Am so happy that you thought to share with us how the interview went, since they didn't ask about VAWA, what DO they ask??? Am just confused and secondly, did the officer tell you on the spot that you have therefore been approved/ will get a greencard? Last, did they give u a residency stamp on your passport so that you can use that before you card arrives?

Sorry for the millions of questions but it is nice to have someone like you to ask. Thanks again and Congratulations!!!

My thoughts and prayers are with the rest who are waiting on Approvals and Interviews. Lets continue supporting eachother :star:

Adele, thank you! the regular yes/no questions, name and address.. yes, I was told on the spot, 4-6 weeks . I don't think they stamp your book these days. All of us will make it through, don't worry, stay positive. You will be ok as long as you don't have a criminal record.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Congrats blessed!! What a relief to be over this process! Celebrate my friend, you deserve!!!

nov 04 Went to interview by myself, told officer will aplly for vawa

11/04 I485 touched (still on initial review)

11/21 officer called lawyer about the I485 (btw: really nice IO)

12/10 apply for VAWA, without background check

12/11 lawyer drop off a copy of I360 for the IO

12/15 Prima faice received

12/18 sent background check, also sent a letter to IO asking to expedite the I485 to vermont to be linked with I360

12/31 I360 touched

08/04 Apply for EAD renew

08/18 receive NOA

08/26 new card ordered

08/31 new card ordered (again??)

09/01 notice of approval of I765... (where is my VAWA approval??? God help me...)

09/03 EAD arrived in the mail!! ufa!

10/03 Sent letter to renew prima facie and inquire about vawa status.

10/05 I360 touched- changed to "Request for evidence review" (WTH????)

11/27 Recieved prima facie extension

11/30 VAWA APPROVED!!!! yupiiiiiiiiiiiiii12/04 I360 Touched

12/22 Interview noticed for 01/23/12

12/26 Interview canceled by USCIS

12/31 New interview notice for 01/30/12

01/31/12 Interview and new biometrics done!!!

Hello my friends,

Blessed always!!!

Congratulation blessedwoman on your interview and approval indeed you are blessed.I like the positive of your user name.Congratulations to transporter too for the vawa approval.This gives me a relief as I will be having an interview too in a few days.I believe that it shall be well as God never fails.For those waiting for approval keep the faith and remember all things are possible with God.

Filed: Other Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Thanks to all of you!!! I'm on the process on filing up my i-485 and i'm shopping around for my medical exam right now. Guys in your opinion what's the good deal for the medical exam? I'm sure i need some vaccinations but i'm broke right now, do we have an alternative to have a low cost vaccination?

To blessedwoman--- Congratulation!!!! and thanks for sharing your experience about the interview.

To ladyg---- goodluck on your interview!!! after the interview, can you please share us your interview experience.

Congratulations, TransPorter!!!

You deserve it....good luck with your future now...

Hi Everybody!!! My vawa got approved last week!!!!! one more hurdle to go for the interview. to all of you guys/gals who are still waiting please stay positive and be patient, i know it's easy to say but that's the only way, imo Thank you so much for this thread and the people who are making it great!!!!

Feb 18th 2011 - filed I360, I485 and I765

Feb 21st - receipt notice received

Feb 27th - prima facie received

March 18th - letter for biometrics appointment for April 15th

April 15th - biometrics appointment done

May 15th - EAD approved

May 20th - received EAD card

Sept 23rd - RFE received

Dec 14th - RFE response send

Feb 17th 2012 - filed for EAD renewal

Feb 23rd - received an email from USCIS: I360 APPROVED!!!

Feb 23rd - transferred my case to NBC

Feb 24th - receipt notice for EAD renewal

March 7th - RFE issued for EAD

March 13th - RFE response send

March 29th - EAD renewal approved

April 10th - received EAD card

Blessedwoman, congratulations.....I'm glad that your interview went well! Very happy for you....

Hello my friends,

Blessed always!!!

Feb 18th 2011 - filed I360, I485 and I765

Feb 21st - receipt notice received

Feb 27th - prima facie received

March 18th - letter for biometrics appointment for April 15th

April 15th - biometrics appointment done

May 15th - EAD approved

May 20th - received EAD card

Sept 23rd - RFE received

Dec 14th - RFE response send

Feb 17th 2012 - filed for EAD renewal

Feb 23rd - received an email from USCIS: I360 APPROVED!!!

Feb 23rd - transferred my case to NBC

Feb 24th - receipt notice for EAD renewal

March 7th - RFE issued for EAD

March 13th - RFE response send

March 29th - EAD renewal approved

April 10th - received EAD card

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

I received similar letter update when i received my card. You will receive your GC within two to three weeks

actually took an Info pass appointment when I received these status changed, and ask officer to stamp on my passport so I can travel. I got temporary stamp for three months and booked flight to my country, but flight was thru the England and IT required Transit visa, so I booked another flight thru Munich and went, Actual card was mailed to my address and I received when I came back without any problem.

Dont worry you will receive yours within very short time.

HI EVERYBODY,

I HOPE EVERYBODY IS FINE, CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO GOT APPROVED AND WHOEVER IS WAITING I WISH YOU ALL TO GET IT VERY SOON!!!

I HAD MY INTERVIEW ON AUGUST 2ND FOR ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS UNDER APPROVED I360, EVERYTHING WENT FINE EXCEPT MY COURT DECISION WAS "ADMINISTRATIVELY CLOSED" INSTEAD OF TERMINATED, SO OFFICER TOLD

US (ME AND MY LAWER) HE DID NOT HAVE JURICE DICTION OVER IT TO GIVE ME APPROVAL SO REFERRED US TO GO BACK TO COURT TO FINALIZE THE DECISION, WHICH WE DID ON SEPTEMBER 13TH,

WE HAD COMPLETED THE PROCESS AND I GUESS THE IMMIGRATION COURT NOTIFIED THE USCIS LOCAL OFFICE ABOUT IT.

I CHECKED MY ONLINE STATUS AND GOT THE FOLLOWING STATUS ONLINE:

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

On September 20, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

ON SECOND DAY THE STATUS HAD CHANGED AGAIN AND IT SAID:

On September 21, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

"

I WAS VERY EXCITED, BUT NOW I'M LITTLE CONFUSED DOES ANYBODY KNOWS WHAT THE "ADIT PROCESSING" MEANS?

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO THINK, I'M REALLY WORRIED AND IF ANYBODY HAD SAME SITUATION PLEASE WRITE ME.

May 26th, 2009 : WAVA filed.

June 1st, 2009 : RFE issued Good moral: replied june 15th 2009

July,17 2009 : Prima facie approvel received.renewed again march 3, 2010

February 2, 2010 :I-765 filed, : denied

August 12,2010 :RFE issued on WAVA, more evidence needed.

sept 3rd 2010 : I-765 filed again. 9/15/2010:Filing receipt received.

Sept 15,2010 : REF answered with all evidences.9/17/2010:RFE recvd by USCIS.

Sept 19, 2010 : I 765 approved.

Sept 19,2010 : I360 touched. status changed to RFE Under review.

sept 20th 2010 : I 765 card production ordered, No Biometric, no picture etc.

sept 21 2010 : I 765 touched, still card in production.

Sept 22,2010 : I-765 touched, Card in production.

Sept 23, 2010 : I765, touched, Approval letter mailed. Card approved (???)

Sept 24,2010 : I 765 touched again. No change???

Sept 27, 2010 : EAD received.

october 3, 2010 : old expired EAD from last year touched (#######?)

October 5, 2010 : I 360 touched.

October 12,2010 : I 360 touched. Acceptance letter issued.???

Oct 13, 2010 : court date with IJ. I,m my own lawyer.

oct 13, 2010 : I 360 touched.

oct 14th2010 : I 360 touched

oct 15 2010 : I 360 touched.

OCt 20,1020 : I 360 approved.letter received.

oct 25 2010 : I 360 touched.

april 20 2011 : court date. I,m my own lawyer.I expedited my date: filed I 485, new date January 9th 2011, case terminated.

may 9th 2011 : I 485 interview.

MAy 25th 2011 : Card production ordered.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hi Everybody!!! My vawa got approved last week!!!!! one more hurdle to go for the interview. to all of you guys/gals who are still waiting please stay positive and be patient, i know it's easy to say but that's the only way, imo Thank you so much for this thread and the people who are making it great!!!!

Hey Transporter, when did you apply?

nov 04 Went to interview by myself, told officer will aplly for vawa

11/04 I485 touched (still on initial review)

11/21 officer called lawyer about the I485 (btw: really nice IO)

12/10 apply for VAWA, without background check

12/11 lawyer drop off a copy of I360 for the IO

12/15 Prima faice received

12/18 sent background check, also sent a letter to IO asking to expedite the I485 to vermont to be linked with I360

12/31 I360 touched

08/04 Apply for EAD renew

08/18 receive NOA

08/26 new card ordered

08/31 new card ordered (again??)

09/01 notice of approval of I765... (where is my VAWA approval??? God help me...)

09/03 EAD arrived in the mail!! ufa!

10/03 Sent letter to renew prima facie and inquire about vawa status.

10/05 I360 touched- changed to "Request for evidence review" (WTH????)

11/27 Recieved prima facie extension

11/30 VAWA APPROVED!!!! yupiiiiiiiiiiiiii12/04 I360 Touched

12/22 Interview noticed for 01/23/12

12/26 Interview canceled by USCIS

12/31 New interview notice for 01/30/12

01/31/12 Interview and new biometrics done!!!

Filed: Other Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Congratulations, TransPorter!!!

You deserve it....good luck with your future now...

Thank you so much Hopeful!!!!

Hey Transporter, when did you apply?

I applied on August 2010 and receive my RFE on July 2011 and approved last week.

I received similar letter update when i received my card. You will receive your GC within two to three weeks

actually took an Info pass appointment when I received these status changed, and ask officer to stamp on my passport so I can travel. I got temporary stamp for three months and booked flight to my country, but flight was thru the England and IT required Transit visa, so I booked another flight thru Munich and went, Actual card was mailed to my address and I received when I came back without any problem.

Dont worry you will receive yours within very short time.

Hey Indian guy,

Thanks for sharing your experience, I was interested in it specifically because my interview based of my approved VAWA has been scheduled for Nov 3rd and i already book my flight for mid-December. Just to be on the safer side, I am planning to get my passport stamped so that i can travel regardless of having my card/ if my card takes longer than 4 weeks to produce.

I know that i can travel with the stamp but I don't understand what an IT means? I will be transiting in Turkey for a few hours (not even leaving the airport). So am kinda worried about why you could not travel through England.

Sorry about the long explanation but Thanks in advance!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.