3,588 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

what happen if someone only applied for i-360 alone without I-485 and I-765 and they got married with a USC spouse later on in the future. Would they be in a removal proceeding as well?

I have collected all the documents and evidence. However, my therapist got an accident and I couldnt get a hold of her. Should I wait till I get an evaluation paper from her or should I just submit what I have now and send her evaluation paper later?

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

loveme in the National Benefit Center they will initiate the background checks of the applicant, check criminal records, review the application for fraud indicators, check it out if there are national security concerns. Every time goes to the National Benefits Center the individual will have an interview. After finalizing the review the National Benefit Center will send your case to the local USCIS office to schedule an interview.

Edited by sandranj

Timeline

Vawa USCIS stated that Vawa self petition WILL NOT BE REVOKED when the individual remarry AFTER the I-360 approval.

Read page 18 "BENEFITS".

http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Humanitarian/T-U-VAWA-relief.pdf

"...Remarriage of the VAWA self-petitioner after approval of the self-petition is not a ground for revocation of the approved self-petition...".

Wait your psychologist to give you the letter and then submit along with your I-360.Do not send the evaluation after you submitted your form I-360, not advised.

Edited by sandranj

Filed: Other Country: Barbados
Timeline

lorphelpme an individual being in proceedings is a reason to expedite, especially if the hearing is coming up soon.Call and ask to expedite.

Sandranj

Thanks I think I spoke to you abt that friend of mine that's in removal and filed vawa it will be I think 10 months or so wait for her approval no rfe nothing yet she ask her lawyer to call vsc but he is just telling her there is nothing they will do she just has to wait it out. She has another master hearing I think it is called to see the immigration judge comming up end of next month. Should she ask her lawyer to expedite, can she do it on her own by writing to vsc asking them to do it. If so how wat does she need to put in letter. Her lawyer seems like a dead beat of a lawyer that sucks.

Edited by lorphelpme

hey guys i had filed back in 2010 had a denial for good faith with no extra rfe they also mentioned they didnt look at my evidence/ videoof us, proof with family etc. well the person who made the denial was pretty rude and overlooked evidence blatantly. anyways with the pure amount of evidence provided i talked to lawyer we filed an appeal in 2011 he was SHURE i would get a fair look@ all my evidence and all the nonsense i encountered with the VTcis and my wrongful denial.

I filed and appeal and won a little while ago. in 2012 My i 360 is approved.

Whats gonna happen now? whats the process from an approved i360 from an appeal with the BIA? anyone know or have experience? would like straight answers not someones opinion. because i was a real victim and i satisfied all the requirements with evidence in excess.

The long story short i have an approved i360 now my lawyers waiting for some stuff in mail? what will i be filing? im excited.

Filed: Timeline

hey guys i had filed back in 2010 had a denial for good faith with no extra rfe they also mentioned they didnt look at my evidence/ videoof us, proof with family etc. well the person who made the denial was pretty rude and overlooked evidence blatantly. anyways with the pure amount of evidence provided i talked to lawyer we filed an appeal in 2011 he was SHURE i would get a fair look@ all my evidence and all the nonsense i encountered with the VTcis and my wrongful denial.

Whats gonna happen now? whats the process from an approved i360 from an appeal with the BIA? anyone know or have experience? would like straight answers not someones opinion. because i was a real victim and i satisfied all the requirements with evidence in excess.

The long story short i have an approved i360 now my lawyers waiting for some stuff in mail? what will i be filing? im excited.

Congrats, I remember reading about your case in the previous thread. I guess at times Appeals does work! Congrats Again. Now it is time to file your I485 and EAD if you have not already done that.

Filed: Other Timeline

awesome!! sounds good.!! ... get approval with appeal... congratulation .

good luck in the rest of life

January, 28, 2011 Apply and send WAVA (I-360) And I-485 , I-756, I-131 with fee application
February, 09, 2011 Receive RFE request good moral March,07,2011 mailed RFE
March,14,2011 touched I-360
May,24,2011 touched my case I-131
june,8,2011 EAD received in my hand.
July,26,2011 Travel Document ( I-131) Approved
September,14,2011 Renew second Prima Facie and Revived
October,28,2011 touched I-360 and requesting additional evidence or information case I-360
January,06,2012 sent answer RFE (I-360)
February,08,2012 request renew Prima Facie and February,17,2012 revived 3th Prima Facie ( validate 60 days)
February,27,2012 request renew 2th EAD Card
April 17,2012 Approved my 2th EAD Card and April,23,2012 received my 2th EAD Card
April,27,2012 received appointment letter for fingerprint ( File A # ) from U.S.DHS-ICE ( next month) i request for change location.
may,17,2012 received 4th prima Facie July,24,2012 renew 5th perima
OCT,28,2012 case denied.
-----------------------------------------------
APR 11 2013 Refile i-360 , i-485 , i-756 , i-131,
APR,16 notice received , RFE for good moral and medical exam

Filed: Other Timeline

hi to all my friends,,

nothing ......

after 5th perima , nothing , i don't know what the meaning

does anybody have idea?

Edited by lion_lion

January, 28, 2011 Apply and send WAVA (I-360) And I-485 , I-756, I-131 with fee application
February, 09, 2011 Receive RFE request good moral March,07,2011 mailed RFE
March,14,2011 touched I-360
May,24,2011 touched my case I-131
june,8,2011 EAD received in my hand.
July,26,2011 Travel Document ( I-131) Approved
September,14,2011 Renew second Prima Facie and Revived
October,28,2011 touched I-360 and requesting additional evidence or information case I-360
January,06,2012 sent answer RFE (I-360)
February,08,2012 request renew Prima Facie and February,17,2012 revived 3th Prima Facie ( validate 60 days)
February,27,2012 request renew 2th EAD Card
April 17,2012 Approved my 2th EAD Card and April,23,2012 received my 2th EAD Card
April,27,2012 received appointment letter for fingerprint ( File A # ) from U.S.DHS-ICE ( next month) i request for change location.
may,17,2012 received 4th prima Facie July,24,2012 renew 5th perima
OCT,28,2012 case denied.
-----------------------------------------------
APR 11 2013 Refile i-360 , i-485 , i-756 , i-131,
APR,16 notice received , RFE for good moral and medical exam

Timeline

Congrats its good to hear that appeals work its just to show how great vj is for information. Now you should be filing for i485 and i765 if you didn't already file it. good luck

Timeline

hi to all my friends,,

nothing ......

after 5th perima , nothing , i don't know what the meaning

does anybody have idea?

Woww 5th prima facie I watched your timeline you applied in January 2011. Uscis says they are processing June/may 2011. Did u call or did,info pass, senator office to find out wats going on. I can just imaging how u feel am on my 3rd prima facie

Timeline

VAWA if you get married with a pending I-360 your vawa petition will be CANCELED. If you are not in removal proceedings you can remarry but if you are in removal proceedings the chance to have your AOS approved is almost non existent.

Timeline

LORPHELPME according to the USCIS customers and their representatives may request for the Vermont Service Center.Her layer or her can call USCIS and she can request to expedite and let them know she is in removal proceedings.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.