3,588 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

And be ready its about to get worse. On august 15th the service center will be getting around half million envelopes with petitions from the new immigration law benefit the young imigrants that come to the US under the age of 16. So that will make all our process even longer because Obama want those process reviewd ASAP so he can get the latin vote in november ,so he need to make friends and legal family members of those applying happy so they can vote for him. And all of us applying for vawa they have no intention to make us happy and make it easy on us because we are a small group of abused people that need to be tolerating our wifes and husband to do whatever they want with us for as long as they want. We should be priority for the service center. I m about to loose it and just rent a boat and get my kid and leave on the middle of the night while my wife is sleeping and leave the country ilegally with my kid, she wont let me take the kid and i wont leave it with her because she is a crazy alcoholic/drugs abuser.

Filed: Other Timeline

I sent my i-360 on july 20th 2011 after three prima facies am still waiting . Its been on initial reveiw since july 26th 2011, no RFE or touch ...nothing at all. VSC is behind on everything i guess. Hope we all hear something soon.

There is a another thread on VAWA timeline. Can every one waiting for I-360 approvals post their application dates on that thread. It will be easier for everyone to track this issue on that thread.

Thanks.

Timeline

There is a another thread on VAWA timeline. Can every one waiting for I-360 approvals post their application dates on that thread. It will be easier for everyone to track this issue on that thread.

Thanks.

Hey do you mind sending the link for the new thread? Where we cqn find it. Thanks

Filed: Other Timeline

young seattle usually they take more than 14 days to make a decision after receiving your RFE answer.I would say the waiting time will be around 25/30 days.

SandraNJ,

Are naturalization records public. Can a third party (like a former spouse w/o consent, quite a few on VAWA forum) request that information from USCIS by writing to them? Or this information falls under privacy act? What about LPR status record?

Hey do you mind sending the link for the new thread? Where we cqn find it. Thanks

Try this

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/336530-vawa-timeline/page__p__5543204__fromsearch__1#entry5543204

Filed: Timeline

I start to believe that this is all based on the attorney you got. Because i know someone that applied in october 2011 and she already have her i-360 approved and have interview schudale for the end of august. So i dont understand why some cases are approved so fast and she is in the same circunstances as me. She is married to us citizen and have a kid too.

I have to agree with you ... yes

Timeline

SandraNJ,

Are naturalization records public. Can a third party (like a former spouse w/o consent, quite a few on VAWA forum) request that information from USCIS by writing to them? Or this information falls under privacy act? What about LPR status record?

Try this

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/336530-vawa-timeline/page__p__5543204__fromsearch__1#entry5543204

Perfect thanks

I just posted my timeline. Hope we all wake up one of this days and our cases are approved ,so we all can post good news here.

Timeline

I have to agree with you ... yes

Some attorneys are afraid to contact the service center to ask question. Those kind never get the clients approved. The cases that is approved fast are those that the attorney call the vawa line everyday if needed and send letters to them. Otherwise we will wait for decades ,because the cases that have a strong laywer pass infront of us with this slow brain attorneys.

Many States have one-time payment of up to $1000 for domestic violence victims.A few weeks ago I told to one of the girls from the Visa Journey about that and she applied and got $1.000 in Florida.

-florida- pays $1.000 one time benefit for domestic Violence Relocation Assistance

-Mississippi - pays up to $2,000 one time benefit for domestic Violence Relocation Assistance.

- New York- pays up to $2,500 for Moving expenses.

-New Jersey -pays Relocation Expenses-$2,500.

SANDRA WHERE DO I GO TO APPLY. I AM IN FLORIDA ... AND WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

thanks sandranj, VSC received my "Notice of Action" reply letter on July 20th and my US past three years non-criminal record on Aug 1st, today I check my case status, which is still under initial review since March 28th 2011, I believe you are right, giving them another 25-30 days, hopefully I can get my vawa result at the end of this month.

I think i did the right thing, i mailed my wife's birthday card on Aug 8th, whose birthday is on Sep 7th, I bet I cannot be there on time.

love me, how is your case going on? remember you got your vawa approved on my birthday (March 16th), good luck brother, stay calm in Floriday. at least you cross the Vawa bridge, I am still walking the line on the vawa bridge. :dance:

Filed: Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline

Hi everyone got question .. Do I need to send medical exam or should I wait RFE medical exam I 485 .. Already sent I 765 and I 485 but I did not included medical exam .. Please help . At the end of august I have my biometric appointments .. Help please

Timeline

PALMBEACH Vawa cases (I-360)won't be affected at all because of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Process. Who adjudicates Vawa is a specific unit called VAWA UNIT.They are 25 adjudicators well trained and they adjudicate just Vawa cases ok.

Edited by sandranj

Timeline

Loveme one of the girl here from VJ she just showed them the prima facie. She got a check of $1.500 with The Salvation Army .They have a Domestic Violence Program certified by The Florida Department of Children and Families. Find a Salvation Army near your home and show them the prima facie, if you have a police report show them as well ok. Good luck.

Edited by sandranj

thanks sandranj, VSC received my "Notice of Action" reply letter on July 20th and my US past three years non-criminal record on Aug 1st, today I check my case status, which is still under initial review since March 28th 2011, I believe you are right, giving them another 25-30 days, hopefully I can get my vawa result at the end of this month.

I think i did the right thing, i mailed my wife's birthday card on Aug 8th, whose birthday is on Sep 7th, I bet I cannot be there on time.

love me, how is your case going on? remember you got your vawa approved on my birthday (March 16th), good luck brother, stay calm in Floriday. at least you cross the Vawa bridge, I am still walking the line on the vawa bridge. :dance:

Im ok YOUNG .. doing my best to hold on. Still waiting on interview. .... keep the faith, God will see you through

Timeline

Ssisi10 here is the problem. I saw one case the person didn't submit the medical exam,USCIS didn't send an RFE and after five months they denied based in" missing medical report", but I saw other cases the individuals sent the medical exams before receiving the RFE and they got an RFE asking for the medical exam...what a mess huh?

It's never a good idea to send to USCIS random documents.To reduce confusion with lost or misplaced documents that may cause delay the individual must file out the forms correctly or when you notice the mistake then wait to receive a Request for Evidence. I recommend you call 1800 number and ask to talk to a Tier two. Do not waste time speaking with the first operator, they are not Immigration officers,ask to talk to a Tier two(they are immigration officers) and ask what they are suggesting now for cases like yours, and take from there.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.