3,588 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I just saw this: so let depressed individuals in NYC know, no insurance needed and they actually pay you!

NOTE: This program has limited participation, contact ASAP. Specifically looking for individuals who are on or have been on depression medication and are not seeing any positive results from it.

Eastside Medical is looking for people who are suffering from depression to participate in ongoing programs at their facilities on Park Avenue on the Upper East Side. Participants will be given free medical treatment with commonly prescribed and marketed anti-depressant medication by doctors who are internationally recognized to be at the top of their field.

There is monetary compensation for this program.

To learn more, please visit http://www.eastsidemedcenter.com and contact through the "Contact Us" link on the website. You may also call the office directly at (212) 288-0138.

You must be drug free, 18 and over, and you do not need to have health insurance. Please pass this information on to anyone you think may be interested. Most actively looking for people with Depression, but also have ongoing programs in Knee Arthritis for individuals age 40+.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

i just received an email stating that my case was transfer to another office after responding to i 485 rfe for medical examination did anyone knows what this me and what i should expect next

Ask your attorney to request the transfer on your behalf....

What you do get it transferred I'm still waiting for mine to be transfered :(

Feb 18th 2011 - filed I360, I485 and I765

Feb 21st - receipt notice received

Feb 27th - prima facie received

March 18th - letter for biometrics appointment for April 15th

April 15th - biometrics appointment done

May 15th - EAD approved

May 20th - received EAD card

Sept 23rd - RFE received

Dec 14th - RFE response send

Feb 17th 2012 - filed for EAD renewal

Feb 23rd - received an email from USCIS: I360 APPROVED!!!

Feb 23rd - transferred my case to NBC

Feb 24th - receipt notice for EAD renewal

March 7th - RFE issued for EAD

March 13th - RFE response send

March 29th - EAD renewal approved

April 10th - received EAD card

Filed: Other Country: Barbados
Timeline

i just received an email stating that my case was transfer to another office after responding to i 485 rfe for medical examination did anyone knows what this me and what i should expect next

Hi could u share wat evidence u sent in for ur case to be expedited. If its something personal like an illness you can just say medical problems etc. thanks

Filed: Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline

Hi everyone got a question .. I sent I 765 and I 485 got already appointment for biometric at the end of august .. My question is how USCIS handle medical exam do I have to wait for USCIS to ask me or I need to get medical exam done and send them.. Help please, ssisi

Filed: Timeline

optimisticchic send NOTARIZED affidavits ok, the person must mention full name, address, phone number, place of birth, date of birth, last time see your husband and you together, if they visited your house and when. Does he rent a house? could you get an affidavit or just a letter from the landlord stating that you lived in the house from xxx to xxxx and that he saw you in the house several times, specify day,month and year.

Explain in your affidavit why you didn't have utilities bills,joint bank account and joint tax return. Write in your affidavit you asked him many times to add your name and he refused, explain his refusal to add your name. Explain how he controlled you, tell if he was extremely jealous and if he didn't allow you to have any money or buy any clothes etc...Did you use to go to any church/mosque with him, did the priest/pastor etc...see you with him at least once,twice? then ask an affidavit as well.

Thank you so much Sandra. Appreciate your help

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi guys any approvals latelly? My case is not moving. I applied on december 05 2011 and got prima facial in january 2012 valid till june 2012, got work permit in march 2012, and after that i sent request to renew my prima facial 3 months ago and never heard from VSC since. I dont know what to do. I ask my attorney if i qualify to transfer my priority date from my approved i130 and he said NO ,that is only for people that will wait for visa, because i m in the us and i am married to US citizen i dont qualify for it. Very confusing and streesful this process. Dont know what to do... Please keep any news coming about approvals. Thanks guys

Hey guys!

I am on the same boat! I sent my I360 and I485 at the end of May 2011! Not one touch or change in my case. I am redoing my biometrics for the work permit tomorrow! Wwhats going on? How much longer? I sent them a letter in April and never heard back from them! HELP!

Edited by maryhoney87

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

I start to believe that this is all based on the attorney you got. Because i know someone that applied in october 2011 and she already have her i-360 approved and have interview schudale for the end of august. So i dont understand why some cases are approved so fast and she is in the same circunstances as me. She is married to us citizen and have a kid too.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.