3,588 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Yay! I finally found someone has the same time frame. Thank you Lordhelpme! I applied on August 2011 too. So now all I have to do is following you.

Hi , I apply also October 07 2011 still no reply ... Even no touch on my file .

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

fakjaratana you prove good moral character sending police clearance,showing you you were never arrested.You need to send clearance from your home and from USA as well, and send at least 2 letters from friends stating you are a person of good moral character. In USA go to to the local police department to get the police clearance.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi everyone today i got my EAD renewed and my fifth prima facie... Just fabulous!!! My prima facie will expire on 09/10... I don't know anymore... Just very frustrated!!! God help me...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Hi:sandranj, thanks for your help, yesterday VSC received my Notice of Action reply letter , I also paid $20 to washington state patrol for my non-criminal record, my mentor will help me draft a letter to VSC to say i am a good moral person next week. I will keep asking my friends to draft letters to VSC as my good reference. I already emailed my sounder mental health doctor and Seattle therapy psychologists, so far they have no reply. VSC said they will make decision on my case in the next 14 days, I am so nervous on it. also my cousin got car accident and died two months ago, my feeling is mixed! my cousin is only in his 30s, got married and divorced with one son, two months ago he went out for food at 8 pm, one drinking driver wape him out, died few hours later, that is really "die young and leave a beautiful corpse".

Hi:fajrakatana, nice to meet you here, my mother-in-law is living in Seattle shoreline, me and my wife used to live in Seattle Bellevue cross road and Becon hill area. Thanks God, I am not the only one from Seattle, where i have never been back for 18 months.

Everyone here got their greencard, live their happy life in the state. sorry for the people who died in Denver cinema and rest in God's heaven!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Hi:sandranj, thanks for your help, my wife's US birth certificate has been mailed to NBC last may, also vital check owed me one copy of my wife's birth certificate due to wrong address they mailed, that is why I asked them remail it to VSC, so far they didnot reply my email, I already sent my documents to VSC, they will double check it from NBC, donot worry about that. Also I mailed my $20 bank draft to washington state patrol, their supervisor will help me mail my non-criminal record to VSC next week. I hope i still have chance to say "God bless America" "viva VSC" next month. my feeling is mixed! thanks for your help, God bless you, since you have already helped 6000 vawa case, I think God will let you live 100 years at least, you know i want to be a pastor later on, once I got my Doctor in theology and work in Seattle Church, I start to pray for you in the way of Pastors to God, because pastors are God's servants and brother and sister's friends :-)

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

fakjaratana you prove good moral character sending police clearance,showing you you were never arrested.You need to send clearance from your home and from USA as well, and send at least 2 letters from friends stating you are a person of good moral character. In USA go to to the local police department to get the police clearance.

I have an arrest record in connection of domestic violence. Is that possible to get a clearance from my home country,how would I do that? Do I have to go at the nearest Philippine embassy? Thanks!

Timeline

Hi:sandranj, thanks for your help, yesterday VSC received my Notice of Action reply letter , I also paid $20 to washington state patrol for my non-criminal record, my mentor will help me draft a letter to VSC to say i am a good moral person next week. I will keep asking my friends to draft letters to VSC as my good reference. I already emailed my sounder mental health doctor and Seattle therapy psychologists, so far they have no reply. VSC said they will make decision on my case in the next 14 days, I am so nervous on it. also my cousin got car accident and died two months ago, my feeling is mixed! my cousin is only in his 30s, got married and divorced with one son, two months ago he went out for food at 8 pm, one drinking driver wape him out, died few hours later, that is really "die young and leave a beautiful corpse".

Hi:fajrakatana, nice to meet you here, my mother-in-law is living in Seattle shoreline, me and my wife used to live in Seattle Bellevue cross road and Becon hill area. Thanks God, I am not the only one from Seattle, where i have never been back for 18 months.

Everyone here got their greencard, live their happy life in the state. sorry for the people who died in Denver cinema and rest in God's heaven!

hi there! nice to meet u too..good luck for both of us...

Hi everyone today i got my EAD renewed and my fifth prima facie... Just fabulous!!! My prima facie will expire on 09/10... I don't know anymore... Just very frustrated!!! God help me...

VSC is working end of April 2011. So what couple weeks.

I Send paperwork on 04/25/2011 and still nothing so just wait!

I'm not attorney and this is not legal advice, this is just my personal opinion!

USCIS:

03/26/2008 Approved I-130
04/21/2011 Send I-360, I-765 and I-485 to Vermont Service Center
05/26/2011 Approved EAD
05/31/2011 Request for evidence for I-360
06/24/2011 Biometrics I-485
09/06/2011 Send responds for RFE of I-360
09/12/2011 Prima Facie approval for I-360
01/09/2012 Send E-mails to VSC asking what is going on with my case. (E-mail send to vsc.ncscfollowup@dhs.gov and to SCOPSSCATA@dhs.gov)
01/17/2012 Got responds from VSC email saying that they can't talk about my case over phone or e-mail.
02/26/2012 Approved extension of EAD
02/28/2012 Renewed Prima Facie (second one)
06/28/2012 Send letter to VSC to see what is going on with my case
08/28/2012 Renewed Prima Facie (third one)
09/18/2012 RFE
10/10/2012 Renewed Prima Facie (Fourth one)
10/31/2012 VSC received RFE respond
02/04/2013 Renewed Prima Facie (Sixte one)
04/17/2013 I-360 and I-485 got DENAID!

05/15/2013 Filed I-290B Notice of Appeal from denial of VAWA I-360 - APPEAL WAS DENIED

12/15/2014 Filed for second time I-360, I-485, I-765 and I-131

12/30/2014 RFE for Good Moral Character received

01/08/2015 FBI clairance and respond to RFE sent to VSC

02/12/2015 RFE I-131 asking if I was or I'm in removal proceedings

03/03/2015 Respond for I-131 RFE sent to VSC

04/02/2015 RFE for Bona Fide Marriage, proof of shared residents and request for more evidence regarding Abuse received

04/20/2015 I-765 and I-131 APPROVED.

06/25/2015 Respond to I-360 RFE sent to VSC

07/14/2015 I-360 application APPROVED!!!

ICE

04/29/2011 Went for appointment with ICE officer and got processed
06/01/2011 Turn my passport in and started to report to BI twice a month in BI office, ones a month via phone and once a month they come to my home
01/05/2012 Still don't have court date!
02/02/2012 Terminated removal proceedings.

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

fajrakatana you need to send a letter along with your police clearance explaining why you were arrested in USA. Regarding the police clearance in Philippines

if you already have an old police clearance or NBI clearance from your home country then you need just to apply for a renewal. Ask some relative there to get for you. But you have to go to the Philippine Consulate to get a Power of Attorney and authorize your relative to get for you.If it's your first time applying to get a police clearance then get a fingerprint form in the nearest Philippine Consulate and ask to your relative to send back when ready for you.

Filed: Other Country: Barbados
Timeline

Wow are u serious that's annoying am abt to renew mine will be my third. Vsc is getting very ridiculous how the hell could u send someone 5 prima facies ughhhh. Wat is the duration for you prima facie cause the two I have received is 6 mnthis if you have gotten 5 how long Have you been waiting for an approval weird are yours for 3 months or something. Cause if it's 6 mnthis it's saying you are waiting for years which I doubt it

Timeline

fajrakatana you need to send a letter along with your police clearance explaining why you were arrested in USA. Regarding the police clearance in Philippines

if you already have an old police clearance or NBI clearance from your home country then you need just to apply for a renewal. Ask some relative there to get for you. But you have to go to the Philippine Consulate to get a Power of Attorney and authorize your relative to get for you.If it's your first time applying to get a police clearance then get a fingerprint form in the nearest Philippine Consulate and ask to your relative to send back when ready for you.

The nearest Philippine Consulate is in San Francisco California, do I really have to go there in person? and get the fingerprint form?

Timeline

Wow are u serious that's annoying am abt to renew mine will be my third. Vsc is getting very ridiculous how the hell could u send someone 5 prima facies ughhhh. Wat is the duration for you prima facie cause the two I have received is 6 mnthis if you have gotten 5 how long Have you been waiting for an approval weird are yours for 3 months or something. Cause if it's 6 mnthis it's saying you are waiting for years which I doubt it

I received for 6 months 2x, and after a year i having been received for 60 days each.

I'm just keeping asking them for pf, so like that they don't forget my case. But i'm geting very upset...

Timeline

VSC is working end of April 2011. So what couple weeks.

I Send paperwork on 04/25/2011 and still nothing so just wait!

Are u sure??? Those couple weeks can take a year again. Have u notes that uscis/website just took out the vawa processing time??? I don't know ####### it's wrong!!! What about the reauthorization bill?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.