3,588 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Barbados
Timeline

Yes :(

Wow wow thats long to be waiting do you have a lawyer? Have u done info pass or contacted vsc. Why are you waiting so long. Wats causing this? Wow I hope my case doesn't take so long I would of been literally going crazy it's been 10 months waiting and I can't take it just keeping the faith. I can only inpmagine wat you going through.

Filed: Other Country: Barbados
Timeline

does anyone have any idea what month are they processing now? I applied October 2011. I'm getting so anxious already. pls help.

The website says April 2011 but you shouldn't go by it cause it's unpredictable. You can always go to uscis and look for processing times and look up vsc service center processing times.

Filed: Timeline

Hi Guys,

Could someone please help me with this??? I was married in April 2010 to my husband. During our marriage he was helping me to get my GC so we could go to our native county for a traditional wedding but things didn’t turn out that way due to the abuses that I suffered from him. In Feb 2011 I moved out of the house we were renting and got a place of my own. My lawyer that was working on my case at the time informed me that since I no longer want to remain married with him, she cannot represent me and she informed me about the VAWA. I went ahead and to a the International Institute in my state and they started helping me with my VAWA case. I filled in April 2012 but before that I received a letter from USCIS to come in with my husband for an interview. I went to my local USCIS office and told them of what was going on and asked them to hold my I-485. They did exactly that. Anyway my concern is that I used my work authorization based on the marriage to obtain a job and it expired so I recently requested for a renewal based on the pending I-485 and at the same time I’m working. Do you think working with that work authorization and still working although it has expired will affect the approval of my VAWA case??? Do you think they’ll approve this new EAD. It’s just so tough not to work and to stay home and think about all the bad things that I endured from my past relationship. Plus I moved to the state where my husband is stationed to I don’t know anyone and can’t go talk to anyone about what I’m going through so my only option is to find a job to keep my mind off things.

Thanks

Filed: Other Timeline

God is everything...God is always first... God is perfect...

I believe in him :yes: and today he gives me a answer of my question...

after 15 months I got approved :thumbs:

Board of immigration appeals here I come...

IJ you better watch out... long way to go but Im on my way baby!!!

Thanks God for giving me a new lease on life. (-_-)

On June xx, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I360 PETITION FOR AMERASIAN, WIDOWER, OR SPECIAL IMMIGRANT. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

03/17/11 Filed for I360vawa(sent via Usps Express)

03/18/11 Delivered

03/31/11 Receipt I360(Hardcopy received)

04/04/11 Prima Facie(Hardcopy received)

12/17/11 Prima Facie Extension No2(Hardcopy received)

01/17/12 RFE issued(Good faith marriage)

02/04/12 RFE answered with all evidences(sent via Usps Express)

02/07/12 RFE received and signed by USCIS

02/08/12 Touched RFE under review

02/10/12 Touched

04/29/12 Prima Facie Extension No3(Hardcopy received)

06/13/12 Prima Facie Extension No4(Hardcopy received)

06/15/12 I360 VAWA APPROVAL (Hardcopy received)

03/07/12 Filed for I485 and I765(sent via Usps Express)

03/08/12 Delivered

03/23/12 Receipt I485(Hardcopy received)

03/23/12 Receipt I765(Hardcopy received)

04/02/12 ASC appointment(Hardcopy received)

04/03/12 RFE issued for I765(Hardcopy received)

04/03/12 RFE answered with all evidences(sent via Usps Express)

05/10/12 I765 Approval(Hardcopy received)

08/09/12 I485 was transferred and is now being processed at a USCIS office

11/20/12 I485 Interview Letter(Hardcopy received)

12/11/12 I485 Interview at USCIS local Office

06/24/12 Filed for Motion to Reopen with BIA(sent via Usps Express)

11/07/12 Motion to Reopen and Remand Granted by BIA (Hardcopy received)

11/15/12 Filed for Motion to Terminate Removal with USICE/USDHS

11/21/12 Motion to Terminate Removal Granted by USICE/USDHS

11/26/12 Filed for Motion to Terminate Removal with Immigration Court

11/30/12 Motion to Terminate Removal Granted by Immigration Court

Filed: Timeline

God is everything...God is always first... God is perfect...

I believe in him :yes: and today he gives me a answer of my question...

after 15 months I got approved :thumbs:

Board of immigration appeals here I come...

IJ you better watch out... long way to go but Im on my way baby!!!

Thanks God for giving me a new lease on life. (-_-)

On June xx, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I360 PETITION FOR AMERASIAN, WIDOWER, OR SPECIAL IMMIGRANT. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

Hey STILLALIVE ... WE GOT IT GOING ON GIRL, CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSS MY FRIEND!!!! YES YES YES , THE BALL IS ROLLING AGAIN :yes: :yes: :yes:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.