3,588 posts in this topic

I agree with your lawyer. If they will need it they will ask. Don't send them proactively.

I saw it!!! I am going nuts! Seriously? About 2 weeks ago I sent Vermont a letter inquiring does anyone knows if thats helps? Or if I should here from them? Also I am thinking about sending my police clearence so I dont get a RFE for it but my lawyer said not to, if they need they will ask me. But I dont want to wait for tehm to ask...any suggestions?

Feb 18th 2011 - filed I360, I485 and I765

Feb 21st - receipt notice received

Feb 27th - prima facie received

March 18th - letter for biometrics appointment for April 15th

April 15th - biometrics appointment done

May 15th - EAD approved

May 20th - received EAD card

Sept 23rd - RFE received

Dec 14th - RFE response send

Feb 17th 2012 - filed for EAD renewal

Feb 23rd - received an email from USCIS: I360 APPROVED!!!

Feb 23rd - transferred my case to NBC

Feb 24th - receipt notice for EAD renewal

March 7th - RFE issued for EAD

March 13th - RFE response send

March 29th - EAD renewal approved

April 10th - received EAD card

Filed: Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline

Maryhoney written inquiry is the only way of communication between VSC and vawa applicant unless you have a lawyer that's what was told .. I sent letter inquiring about my case, did it with fedex that way I could know when they got it and save the tracking number for further inquiries ., I am prying for approves .. Good luck to all

Filed: Other Country: Barbados
Timeline

Wat is wrong with uscis they keep back tracking on the dates, this is getting even more frustrating although wat I have heard is that the processing times are based on the last case that an io did so for e.g if there are 2 workers and one last processed a case for 5/11 and the other 6/11 uscis will put the processing time as 5/11 don't know how true it is but let's hope in our case it s the truth.

Keep the faith God is great

Lordhelpme

Filed: Timeline

Wat is wrong with uscis they keep back tracking on the dates, this is getting even more frustrating although wat I have heard is that the processing times are based on the last case that an io did so for e.g if there are 2 workers and one last processed a case for 5/11 and the other 6/11 uscis will put the processing time as 5/11 don't know how true it is but let's hope in our case it s the truth.

Keep the faith God is great

Lordhelpme

Trust me the dates are nonsense , the are not accurate and they do not determine when u will get an approval. Vawa usually takes OVER a year.. so please dont follow the dates it only drives u more crazy n anxious

So I asked my attorney today since its taking so long if its possible to get GC without an interview. They said no all VAWA applicants list have one.

4 months 6 days and still waiting for interview....

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

Memes your lawyer is wrong! Two weeks ago a Vawa application that I submitted on behalf of one of my clients was approved after 10 months WITHOUT INTERVIEW!. I would say 90% of the Vawa applications have interview, but some cases don't have interview.Good luck

Filed: Other Country: Barbados
Timeline

Trust me the dates are nonsense , the are not accurate and they do not determine when u will get an approval. Vawa usually takes OVER a year.. so please dont follow the dates it only drives u more crazy n anxious

I agree just trying to keep busy to keep my mind off of this

Memes your lawyer is wrong! Two weeks ago a Vawa application that I submitted on behalf of one of my clients was approved after 10 months WITHOUT INTERVIEW!. I would say 90% of the Vawa applications have interview, but some cases don't have interview.Good luck

[/quote

Am guessing.....are u an attorney

[/quot

Am guessing....are u an attorney

Dee , how long did it take u to get ur interview after your approval????

So I asked my attorney today since its taking so long if its possible to get GC without an interview. They said no all VAWA applicants list have one.

i feel ur pain... i pray i get to go home Dec ..everything is taking sooooooooo looong

Oh wow....that's long! I'm close to 3 months since my VAWA was approved and I haven't heard anything about my GC interview. I hope we get it soon....

Feb 18th 2011 - filed I360, I485 and I765

Feb 21st - receipt notice received

Feb 27th - prima facie received

March 18th - letter for biometrics appointment for April 15th

April 15th - biometrics appointment done

May 15th - EAD approved

May 20th - received EAD card

Sept 23rd - RFE received

Dec 14th - RFE response send

Feb 17th 2012 - filed for EAD renewal

Feb 23rd - received an email from USCIS: I360 APPROVED!!!

Feb 23rd - transferred my case to NBC

Feb 24th - receipt notice for EAD renewal

March 7th - RFE issued for EAD

March 13th - RFE response send

March 29th - EAD renewal approved

April 10th - received EAD card

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Loveme my case was approved Dec 9 and by Jan 4 I was schedule for interview on Feb 8 I'm also wondering what's going on because I do check in on you guys to see what's going on . So it's a month after approval that I got my interview letter good luck all. And don't pay those dates any attention it will drive you up the wall. Best of luck everyone .

Loveme my case was approved Dec 9 and by Jan 4 I was schedule for interview on Feb 8 I'm also wondering what's going on because I do check in on you guys to see what's going on . So it's a month after approval that I got my interview letter good luck all. And don't pay those dates any attention it will drive you up the wall. Best of luck everyone .

i dont understand why people are taking so long to get interview dates

WE NEED MORE APPROVALS N INTERVIEW DATES ... WHAT'S GOING ON USCIS/VAWA??? IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN I THINK I'M THE LAST ONE TO GET AN APPROVAL AND JULIET IS THE LAST PERSON TO GO TO INTERVIEW ...SHE MUST BE VISITING HER HOME COUNTRY, HAVEN'T SEEN HER IN HERE A WHILE NOW ...... ANYWAYS I GUESS WE JUST HAVE TO KEEP PRAYING N WAITING ... APPROVALS N INTERVIEWS R COMING SOON IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.