3,588 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Barbados
Timeline

It's been 9 months since I applies for vawa, have gotten 2 prima facie and nothing no RFE. Am seeing I most people here got RFE for moral conduct I did send that with my package so hopefully I just get an approval and no RFE, that would be great. But the 9 months feel like the longest. This wait is killing me but am putting everything in God hands. Hope we all get approvals soon.

Lordhelpme

Filed: Other Timeline

Hi to ladyg and all my friends,

to ladyg: at regard to taking together in post 2088 , and 2090 , i sent a letter to preview local office in preview stale and i requested (by lawyer ) for transfer my fingerprint to my state that I'm live on , then them acceptance and they said we will mail new appointment letter in new address.

i waiting now

Edited by lion_lion

January, 28, 2011 Apply and send WAVA (I-360) And I-485 , I-756, I-131 with fee application
February, 09, 2011 Receive RFE request good moral March,07,2011 mailed RFE
March,14,2011 touched I-360
May,24,2011 touched my case I-131
june,8,2011 EAD received in my hand.
July,26,2011 Travel Document ( I-131) Approved
September,14,2011 Renew second Prima Facie and Revived
October,28,2011 touched I-360 and requesting additional evidence or information case I-360
January,06,2012 sent answer RFE (I-360)
February,08,2012 request renew Prima Facie and February,17,2012 revived 3th Prima Facie ( validate 60 days)
February,27,2012 request renew 2th EAD Card
April 17,2012 Approved my 2th EAD Card and April,23,2012 received my 2th EAD Card
April,27,2012 received appointment letter for fingerprint ( File A # ) from U.S.DHS-ICE ( next month) i request for change location.
may,17,2012 received 4th prima Facie July,24,2012 renew 5th perima
OCT,28,2012 case denied.
-----------------------------------------------
APR 11 2013 Refile i-360 , i-485 , i-756 , i-131,
APR,16 notice received , RFE for good moral and medical exam

Hi to ladyg and all my friends,

to ladyg: at regard to taking together in post 2088 , and 2090 , i sent a letter to preview local office in preview stale and i requested (by lawyer ) for transfer my fingerprint to my state that I'm live on , then them acceptance and they said we will mail new appointment letter in new address.

i waiting now

Hi Lion Lion ,its good that you corrected the new mailing address to your current state.Have they updated anything on your vawa case.I'm as soon as you have the biometrics done ,they will make a decission .It should be fine you have come this far,dont lose hope.To everyone waiting it may feel like eternity waiting on the decission believe me ,I have been there and felt like that but the answer will come when you least expect it.Have a great weekend and hope next week we hear good news of approvals.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

I check the statistics of VAWA approval, last year 2011 the approval rate is only 68%.

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R42477.pdf

But my social worker told me most battered women will get the approval.

What happens?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I will keep you in my prayers.

Hi Sillalive, i see that you get the third prima facie like me...well, in my case they said that will expire in 60 days, and that i can expect that they will make decision in 150 days... i have called my lawyer last week because my prima facie will expire in 06/09, then i was told that she will request a renew. She also has asked them for my case and they said that they still working in april cases... I don't understand because last posted in the website were 05/2/2012. Well i don't really need a prima facie, im just doing it because i want that they can look my case. This has been more than 01 year and nothing yeat. Thanks God i have no Request for Evidence yeat, and hope they don't give that after all this time... So what they said in your third prima facie... Hope everything will be fine for us... Thanks for your attention!!!

Happy Monday everyone!

It's been almost 3 months since my VAWA was approved. And I haven't heard anything regarding my interview date. What should I do? Any tips would be helpful....thanks!

Feb 18th 2011 - filed I360, I485 and I765

Feb 21st - receipt notice received

Feb 27th - prima facie received

March 18th - letter for biometrics appointment for April 15th

April 15th - biometrics appointment done

May 15th - EAD approved

May 20th - received EAD card

Sept 23rd - RFE received

Dec 14th - RFE response send

Feb 17th 2012 - filed for EAD renewal

Feb 23rd - received an email from USCIS: I360 APPROVED!!!

Feb 23rd - transferred my case to NBC

Feb 24th - receipt notice for EAD renewal

March 7th - RFE issued for EAD

March 13th - RFE response send

March 29th - EAD renewal approved

April 10th - received EAD card

Filed: Country: Dominican Republic
Timeline

Hi everyone another question .. Got the RFE good moral caracter I send them 2 letter of city that I live in last 3 years .. Now what know how long do they usually take to respond back to me .. Anyway what normally happens next .. I know every case is different .. Thanks a lot

Hi Sillalive, i see that you get the third prima facie like me...well, in my case they said that will expire in 60 days, and that i can expect that they will make decision in 150 days... i have called my lawyer last week because my prima facie will expire in 06/09, then i was told that she will request a renew. She also has asked them for my case and they said that they still working in april cases... I don't understand because last posted in the website were 05/2/2012. Well i don't really need a prima facie, im just doing it because i want that they can look my case. This has been more than 01 year and nothing yeat. Thanks God i have no Request for Evidence yeat, and hope they don't give that after all this time... So what they said in your third prima facie... Hope everything will be fine for us... Thanks for your attention!!!

hey Gizq!!!

well I think we are in the same page, same here I got my third Prima Facie with 60days line, and that says USCIS will make a decision within 150 days, like you my PF will expire in June 10, such of concidence huh!!? but the last one I didnot request it (WTH??!) in the same line to keep up with my case I will request one for sure on 05/25. but so far they granted me a EAD few days back, thanks God for that. Im not too focused anymore on my I360 vawa, 'cause Im out every day looking for a job kind of busy, thanks God for that.

to be honest with you 75% of people here got a RFE but you never know.

believe in God and yourself and every thing will be alright...

God bless you and everyone in this forum.

03/17/11 Filed for I360vawa(sent via Usps Express)

03/18/11 Delivered

03/31/11 Receipt I360(Hardcopy received)

04/04/11 Prima Facie(Hardcopy received)

12/17/11 Prima Facie Extension No2(Hardcopy received)

01/17/12 RFE issued(Good faith marriage)

02/04/12 RFE answered with all evidences(sent via Usps Express)

02/07/12 RFE received and signed by USCIS

02/08/12 Touched RFE under review

02/10/12 Touched

04/29/12 Prima Facie Extension No3(Hardcopy received)

06/13/12 Prima Facie Extension No4(Hardcopy received)

06/15/12 I360 VAWA APPROVAL (Hardcopy received)

03/07/12 Filed for I485 and I765(sent via Usps Express)

03/08/12 Delivered

03/23/12 Receipt I485(Hardcopy received)

03/23/12 Receipt I765(Hardcopy received)

04/02/12 ASC appointment(Hardcopy received)

04/03/12 RFE issued for I765(Hardcopy received)

04/03/12 RFE answered with all evidences(sent via Usps Express)

05/10/12 I765 Approval(Hardcopy received)

08/09/12 I485 was transferred and is now being processed at a USCIS office

11/20/12 I485 Interview Letter(Hardcopy received)

12/11/12 I485 Interview at USCIS local Office

06/24/12 Filed for Motion to Reopen with BIA(sent via Usps Express)

11/07/12 Motion to Reopen and Remand Granted by BIA (Hardcopy received)

11/15/12 Filed for Motion to Terminate Removal with USICE/USDHS

11/21/12 Motion to Terminate Removal Granted by USICE/USDHS

11/26/12 Filed for Motion to Terminate Removal with Immigration Court

11/30/12 Motion to Terminate Removal Granted by Immigration Court

Happy Monday everyone!

It's been almost 3 months since my VAWA was approved. And I haven't heard anything regarding my interview date. What should I do? Any tips would be helpful....thanks!

Im not yet on that level but.

I will keep you in my prayers.

03/17/11 Filed for I360vawa(sent via Usps Express)

03/18/11 Delivered

03/31/11 Receipt I360(Hardcopy received)

04/04/11 Prima Facie(Hardcopy received)

12/17/11 Prima Facie Extension No2(Hardcopy received)

01/17/12 RFE issued(Good faith marriage)

02/04/12 RFE answered with all evidences(sent via Usps Express)

02/07/12 RFE received and signed by USCIS

02/08/12 Touched RFE under review

02/10/12 Touched

04/29/12 Prima Facie Extension No3(Hardcopy received)

06/13/12 Prima Facie Extension No4(Hardcopy received)

06/15/12 I360 VAWA APPROVAL (Hardcopy received)

03/07/12 Filed for I485 and I765(sent via Usps Express)

03/08/12 Delivered

03/23/12 Receipt I485(Hardcopy received)

03/23/12 Receipt I765(Hardcopy received)

04/02/12 ASC appointment(Hardcopy received)

04/03/12 RFE issued for I765(Hardcopy received)

04/03/12 RFE answered with all evidences(sent via Usps Express)

05/10/12 I765 Approval(Hardcopy received)

08/09/12 I485 was transferred and is now being processed at a USCIS office

11/20/12 I485 Interview Letter(Hardcopy received)

12/11/12 I485 Interview at USCIS local Office

06/24/12 Filed for Motion to Reopen with BIA(sent via Usps Express)

11/07/12 Motion to Reopen and Remand Granted by BIA (Hardcopy received)

11/15/12 Filed for Motion to Terminate Removal with USICE/USDHS

11/21/12 Motion to Terminate Removal Granted by USICE/USDHS

11/26/12 Filed for Motion to Terminate Removal with Immigration Court

11/30/12 Motion to Terminate Removal Granted by Immigration Court

I know it is long. And I'm contemplating to get an infopass appointment. What do you think?

Although, I'm not sure how much information they can share via infopass? Historically for VAWA cases I was recommended to write to VSC.

wow that's long ...

Hey what about an infopass?

Feb 18th 2011 - filed I360, I485 and I765

Feb 21st - receipt notice received

Feb 27th - prima facie received

March 18th - letter for biometrics appointment for April 15th

April 15th - biometrics appointment done

May 15th - EAD approved

May 20th - received EAD card

Sept 23rd - RFE received

Dec 14th - RFE response send

Feb 17th 2012 - filed for EAD renewal

Feb 23rd - received an email from USCIS: I360 APPROVED!!!

Feb 23rd - transferred my case to NBC

Feb 24th - receipt notice for EAD renewal

March 7th - RFE issued for EAD

March 13th - RFE response send

March 29th - EAD renewal approved

April 10th - received EAD card

Filed: Timeline

Hi everybody same here got my third Prima Facie with 60days line, USCIS will make a decision within 150 days, like you my PF will expire in June, and this last prima facie I didnt request it weird ugh hope to hear of aprovals soon 11 mo waiting

Hello guys, I’ve been following this forum for a while now but never left a comment. We’re all in the same boat. I’ve been praying praying praying and trying to stay strong for myself and my family back home. My life is on major hold. There is absolutely nothing going on. I’m in a state where I don’t know anyone so it make it extremely difficult to cope. I can’t wait to get this behind me and go home to see my family…it’s been over 15 years since I last saw my mother. As for the Prima Facie, my rep told me that there is no need to ask for a renewal because they renew it automatically and it’s just a way for them to buy time while they work on your case. They received my VAWA case April 12th, 2012. I got a Prima Facie about two months later. I didn’t hear anything from then until I called and inquired about my case. That’s when they sent another one just last month for 180 days.

Its no funny no more... They update the processing time. Guess what? They looking cases from 04/17/11. Im so desgusting right now.

I saw it!!! I am going nuts! Seriously? About 2 weeks ago I sent Vermont a letter inquiring does anyone knows if thats helps? Or if I should here from them? Also I am thinking about sending my police clearence so I dont get a RFE for it but my lawyer said not to, if they need they will ask me. But I dont want to wait for tehm to ask...any suggestions?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.