3,588 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Congratulations!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

HELLO EVERYONE !!!!!!!

MY LAWYER GOT A RESPONSE FROM VSC ,,,,, THEY SAY MY CASE HAS BEEN APPROVED AS OF TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST NEED TO WAIT FOR THE APPROVAL LETTER WHICH THEY SAY CAN TAKE UP TO TWO WEEKS. THEIR WEBSITE IS STILL SAYING RFE REVIEW BUT SHE SAY THE OFFICER CALLED HER BACK AND SAY IT WAS APPROVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OMG , I THANK YOU LORD, I THANK YOU

EVERYONE THATS WAITING YOUR APPROVALS ARE COMING, DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK THEM WHATS GOING ON WITH YOUR CASE ESPECIALLY IF YOUR CASE HAS GONE OVER A YEAR.

GOD IS GOOOD

Thank you Memes! I hope they give me an interview date soon....

What are your timelines?

Mine is loooong... but i will try to create and up load one later.

Short Version

Married May 2008

August 2010- Marriage based petition

March 2011 - VAWA application

August 2011 - RFE

Feb 11th - Approval

March 21st - Divorced final :( almost 4 years

HELLO EVERYONE !!!!!!!

MY LAWYER GOT A RESPONSE FROM VSC ,,,,, THEY SAY MY CASE HAS BEEN APPROVED AS OF TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST NEED TO WAIT FOR THE APPROVAL LETTER WHICH THEY SAY CAN TAKE UP TO TWO WEEKS. THEIR WEBSITE IS STILL SAYING RFE REVIEW BUT SHE SAY THE OFFICER CALLED HER BACK AND SAY IT WAS APPROVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OMG , I THANK YOU LORD, I THANK YOU

EVERYONE THATS WAITING YOUR APPROVALS ARE COMING, DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK THEM WHATS GOING ON WITH YOUR CASE ESPECIALLY IF YOUR CASE HAS GONE OVER A YEAR.

GOD IS GOOOD

Congratulation! :dance:

Can you please give us your timeline? When did you file? Thanks!

I'm not attorney and this is not legal advice, this is just my personal opinion!

USCIS:

03/26/2008 Approved I-130
04/21/2011 Send I-360, I-765 and I-485 to Vermont Service Center
05/26/2011 Approved EAD
05/31/2011 Request for evidence for I-360
06/24/2011 Biometrics I-485
09/06/2011 Send responds for RFE of I-360
09/12/2011 Prima Facie approval for I-360
01/09/2012 Send E-mails to VSC asking what is going on with my case. (E-mail send to vsc.ncscfollowup@dhs.gov and to SCOPSSCATA@dhs.gov)
01/17/2012 Got responds from VSC email saying that they can't talk about my case over phone or e-mail.
02/26/2012 Approved extension of EAD
02/28/2012 Renewed Prima Facie (second one)
06/28/2012 Send letter to VSC to see what is going on with my case
08/28/2012 Renewed Prima Facie (third one)
09/18/2012 RFE
10/10/2012 Renewed Prima Facie (Fourth one)
10/31/2012 VSC received RFE respond
02/04/2013 Renewed Prima Facie (Sixte one)
04/17/2013 I-360 and I-485 got DENAID!

05/15/2013 Filed I-290B Notice of Appeal from denial of VAWA I-360 - APPEAL WAS DENIED

12/15/2014 Filed for second time I-360, I-485, I-765 and I-131

12/30/2014 RFE for Good Moral Character received

01/08/2015 FBI clairance and respond to RFE sent to VSC

02/12/2015 RFE I-131 asking if I was or I'm in removal proceedings

03/03/2015 Respond for I-131 RFE sent to VSC

04/02/2015 RFE for Bona Fide Marriage, proof of shared residents and request for more evidence regarding Abuse received

04/20/2015 I-765 and I-131 APPROVED.

06/25/2015 Respond to I-360 RFE sent to VSC

07/14/2015 I-360 application APPROVED!!!

ICE

04/29/2011 Went for appointment with ICE officer and got processed
06/01/2011 Turn my passport in and started to report to BI twice a month in BI office, ones a month via phone and once a month they come to my home
01/05/2012 Still don't have court date!
02/02/2012 Terminated removal proceedings.

Filed: Other Country: Barbados
Timeline

HELLO EVERYONE !!!!!!!

GOD IS GOOOD

Congrats on your approval hopefully me and the rest of us waiting will get approvals soon

Mine is loooong... but i will try to create and up load one later.

Short Version

Married May 2008

August 2010- Marriage based petition

March 2011 - VAWA application

August 2011 - RFE

Feb 11th - Approval

March 21st - Divorced final :( almost 4 years

Memes, thank you for sharing your timelines. Congratulations on your approval! I'm happy to know that your hard journey is almost over.....

Did you get the interview notice yet?

Feb 18th 2011 - filed I360, I485 and I765

Feb 21st - receipt notice received

Feb 27th - prima facie received

March 18th - letter for biometrics appointment for April 15th

April 15th - biometrics appointment done

May 15th - EAD approved

May 20th - received EAD card

Sept 23rd - RFE received

Dec 14th - RFE response send

Feb 17th 2012 - filed for EAD renewal

Feb 23rd - received an email from USCIS: I360 APPROVED!!!

Feb 23rd - transferred my case to NBC

Feb 24th - receipt notice for EAD renewal

March 7th - RFE issued for EAD

March 13th - RFE response send

March 29th - EAD renewal approved

April 10th - received EAD card

Good morning everyone,

I had a quick question. I live in NJ and was wondering why USCIS transferred my case to Missouri NBC???? Where does USCIS normally transfer cases - to local offices or to Missouri??? Please help...... :help::help::help:

May 15th - EAD approved

Sept 23rd - RFE received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning everyone,

I had a quick question. I live in NJ and was wondering why USCIS transferred my case to Missouri NBC???? Where does USCIS normally transfer cases - to local offices or to Missouri??? Please help...... :help::help::help:

Hi Hon I was told all case are transferred to NBC and then from there to your local office so when it reaches the local office they schedule your interview good luck.

Ahhh....that's good to know. Thanks Dee!

May 15th - EAD approved

Sept 23rd - RFE received

Filed: Timeline

hey there!!!

well, my case is a little bit complicated.

for your question, I did file only for I360vawa in 2011 with no I-485 because the court has jurisdiction over my case...

my I-360vawa is not yet approve (still pending). but I need to work, I ran out of money already thats

why last week I filed for EAD and the best way to do it, It file both(I485 and I765)in same time if that makes sense...

I filed them with fee waivers tho.

just curious

who told you have to wait for approval before you can file for I485????

when I called USCIS the lady told me (though she didn't sound too sure) and my lawyer also told me (though she also was not too sure).

Filed: Timeline

HELLO EVERYONE !!!!!!!

GOD IS GOOOD

Congrats!!!!

:dance: :dance:

Memes, thank you for sharing your timelines. Congratulations on your approval! I'm happy to know that your hard journey is almost over.....

Did you get the interview notice yet?

Correction on approval date should be Jan 11th. No interview notice yet. Attorney said there's been delays in VAWA unit in USCIS so may take 4-6 months for it to get transferered and merged with my I485.

I recommend telling friends and family to push their congressmen to reauthorize VAWA. So delays stop and more people can be helped.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/03/15/politics/senate-vawa-accusations/index.html

when I called USCIS the lady told me (though she didn't sound too sure) and my lawyer also told me (though she also was not too sure).

Anyone who has a pending VAWA can apply for EAD the same way if you had a I360.

And you can file the I485 all conjountly.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.