Wendy<3Ahmed

NVC: Cairo Embassy IR-1/CR-1

1,493 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ok since none of my praying is helping right now....I am requesting all my friends to do something they feel a bit strange.

I believe in the power of group prayer but this time I want us to use the power of visualization. So,

We have 11 people that are active on our list and communicating with me usually.

SO, I need you all to go to a quiet calm place for 20 minutes--maybe 10

Sit down comfortably, close your eyes. try to picture what each one of us and our spouses look like. Then watch as a DHL truck drives up to the door and hands a husband his visa. Picture every detail possible. His smile, his reaction, him signing for it...everything you can think of. The weather and the time that it will be. 2 pm for cairo people....earlier for upper egypt and 2 for Alex people.

Think of each one of these names individually-give them each a full minute or two of seeing them actually get the visa delivered.

Visualize that visa for

Wendy and Ahmed

Aly174

Yesterdaysrain

MahAhmed

Madansgirl

Carolbasha

togetherforever13

emad desouky

mer and damby

mariekemo

exra hassan

Do this visualization and really try to feel it and see it. Do it everyday for 7 days please.

Thank you

Yes I am feeling deserate enough to try anything.

Thank you all for trying hard to get these visas released before Feb 14th

I am Christian. Not a wicken witch or naturist.... Just begging my God for some sweet gifts for Valentines day

:crying::crying::crying:

Your words touched my heart. I'm not having a good today, falling apart. 4th month in AP.

Ya rab. Ya rab.

Timeline

Wendy, I want you to know that even if you feel our government has forgotten about you, I will not. All the research and studying I do is with you in mind because I know I could be you in 4 months. I do not want to walk in those shoes. So, I am preparing now and everything I find out... Every possible lead I will share here for all to use.

It is now time that you sat down and wrote a business and professional letter to mail to the OIG department or Deputy. I trust Gary and Alla cause they always seem to have the know about all this stuff. They know who is slow and who is on vacation.

So start writing a letter describing that you want his visa. It is beyond the 120 day goal of the FBI background check. And simply ask if they will look into and resolve this issue as soon as possible because you feel it is outside of normal processing times and you want to make sure someone is actively working on his file and it is not forgotten. Make sure you state facts in this letter. I have not thought that far in advance but I know these people respond better with data and facts. So use the fbi.gov website and quote their goal of 30-120 days to finish all background and name checks and then quote uscis goal and then find out embassy goal or mission and write it in your letter.

It is hard not to be emotional in these letters cause we are women. By try your hardest to give data and facts and do not state alot of I feel, I need, I want...you can use a couple to say they are depriving you of starting a life and family....

Good Luck my friend.

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Timeline

Ya rab. Are you able to get updates on AP? Or do they just tell you what they tell togetherforever?

We have been getting weekly updates since October, they say, "its currently undergoing administrative processing at our office". This week I've decided not to email them any more. I'm so tired of getting the same answer each week. Hoping that maybe if I stop bothering them, they will suprise us with good news soon.

As far as contacting my Senator's office, I have. They sent an inquiry to the embassy January 15th, I was told that its takes about 30dys to get a response. Which I know it's BS, since the embassy replies back in 2 days. Whatever, I am waitig it out till the 15th of Feb, to call them back for an update.

Timeline

We have been getting weekly updates since October, they say, "its currently undergoing administrative processing at our office". This week I've decided not to email them any more. I'm so tired of getting the same answer each week. Hoping that maybe if I stop bothering them, they will suprise us with good news soon.

As far as contacting my Senator's office, I have. They sent an inquiry to the embassy January 15th, I was told that its takes about 30dys to get a response. Which I know it's BS, since the embassy replies back in 2 days. Whatever, I am waitig it out till the 15th of Feb, to call them back for an update.

I'm sorry to hear that and hope it ends soon...wish they were more transparent about the process to make it less frustrating.

Timeline

Hi all

I have another favor to ask

It is making me angry to not find my case on the embassy AP website

So please-if you cannot find your case number or you have friends who cannot find their case number on the site

Please email CairoWebMaster@state.gov

Tell them the website for pending cases is not working and you would like it fixed

We need numbers here. We are more powerful if we complain together

Thanks

forgive any typos I am on computer and driving during work

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Timeline

Hi all

I have another favor to ask

It is making me angry to not find my case on the embassy AP website

So please-if you cannot find your case number or you have friends who cannot find their case number on the site

Please email CairoWebMaster@state.gov

Tell them the website for pending cases is not working and you would like it fixed

We need numbers here. We are more powerful if we complain together

Thanks

forgive any typos I am on computer and driving during work

What message does it give you when you try? I'm also curious about the ones who can find it. Does it just say it's under review?

Timeline

In regards to not finding your case on the webiste. I myself have the same problem to this date. On January 18th I wrote the embassy an email asking why our case stil didnt show as other do. I went to the extend in saying the the Co who interview us said we could check our case online with the CRO#. Here is their response. "This kind of administrative processing will not be displayed on the website". :angry: Great, this just added to my worries!!!! What does that mean, this kind of AP? Even though today I said I wouldnt email them again, I did. I asked them, to please explain.

Timeline

In regards to not finding your case on the webiste. I myself have the same problem to this date. On January 18th I wrote the embassy an email asking why our case stil didnt show as other do. I went to the extend in saying the the Co who interview us said we could check our case online with the CRO#. Here is their response. "This kind of administrative processing will not be displayed on the website". :angry: Great, this just added to my worries!!!! What does that mean, this kind of AP? Even though today I said I wouldnt email them again, I did. I asked them, to please explain.

So when you go to the embassy site -> pending cases and put the CRO(insert 10 digit number) it. Just doesn't recognize it? I never heard of different types of AP....I know that naba had said there is AP and counselor review but they are all just steps. Hope they can explain it. Let us know what they say and god be with you to stay patient. And with us all

Timeline

We were not able to identify Case # --CRO2011******, Please make sure you have entered your Case Number correctly.

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Timeline

We were not able to identify Case # --CRO2011******, Please make sure you have entered your Case Number correctly.

I think it used to do that to me when I was mistyping things so I started copy pasting it out of the email...but that's odd. My guess is it just hasn't been 2 weeks yet for you so it's not up to date yet? Although for Wendy I'm not sure why it's not after 4 months...

Timeline

I know CarolBasha had her interview 2 days before mine and she still cannot locate hers there.

And they told him 1 month after you submit the paper. and then she emailed the embassy and they responded Mandatory AP.

So, I am wondering since they told my husband check this site in 14 weeks....

Maybe this site is only for AR or CR done at the embassy and while it is in Washington it is not found on the cairo website???

Aly174 was told wait 1-2 weeks and now she finds her case on the website?? Maybe his did not go to washington?

And Mahaahmed....did they ever say to you MANDATORY AP? Did you ever email and ask for a status update to see if they say mandatory AP or just review?

Hmmmm

I wish I had more data to ponder.

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Timeline

I know CarolBasha had her interview 2 days before mine and she still cannot locate hers there.

And they told him 1 month after you submit the paper. and then she emailed the embassy and they responded Mandatory AP.

So, I am wondering since they told my husband check this site in 14 weeks....

Maybe this site is only for AR or CR done at the embassy and while it is in Washington it is not found on the cairo website???

Aly174 was told wait 1-2 weeks and now she finds her case on the website?? Maybe his did not go to washington?

And Mahaahmed....did they ever say to you MANDATORY AP? Did you ever email and ask for a status update to see if they say mandatory AP or just review?

Hmmmm

I wish I had more data to ponder.

Yesterdaysrain cannot find theirs either

also zygosma never found their either

Edited by togetherforever13

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Timeline

lol

did you find it yet?

Edited by togetherforever13

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.