Wendy<3Ahmed

NVC: Cairo Embassy IR-1/CR-1

1,493 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

CONGRATS Mero Rob!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to America!!!

1. Wendy<3Ahmed------------------October 3, 2011--

2. Cami & Eslam(luv4eslam)-------Nov 13, 2011 He put his visa on hold for maybe a year to stay in egypt-MAN

3. Nababdurrahman --------------Nov 20, 2011- told within 7-10 days after more papers MAN-HE GOT IT 39 DAYS :dance:

4. Mero Rob --------------------Nov 22, 2011 -needed to send more papers- FEMALE--SHE GOT IT IN 44 DAYS :dance:

5. wghabour-interview ----------Nov 22 more papers needed -MAN

6. Tp1986 ----------------------Nov 22, 2011 needed more papers-Male

7. Rami & Yosra-----------------Nov 29, 2011 Told you will get it in 7 days-Female SHE GOT IT IN 8 DAYS :dance:

8. Aly174 ----------------------Dec 1, 2011-was told possibly 1-2 weeks MALE

9. pyramids -------------------Dec 4, 2011 -told within 1 week-Female-GOT IT IN 10 DAYS. :dance:

10. TamerA --------------------Dec 6, 2011 She was Told 1-2 weeks Female-GOT IT IN 10 DAYS :dance:

11.Marymina119 ----------------Dec. 8, 2011- told approx 1 week Female-GOT IT IN 10 DAYS :dance:

12.Yesterdaysrain23 -----------Dec 11, 2011-more papers-MALE

13.Zawgyosama -----------------Dec 13, 2011-more evidence needed. MALE

14.(Ruby56) Bev&Hadi ----------Dec 14, 2011-more papers needed Man

15.MagdaEssam(habibi83) -------Dec 15, 2011-told 10days -2 weeks max-HE GOT IT IN 14 DAYS!! :dance:

16.Stu_Mathews interview------Dec 14 told he will get it in 10 days

17.Lina Tarek(jralsibai)--------Dec 19, 2011-----NO UPDATES

18 Sherif23 ---------------------Dec 21, 2011-He was told 2 weeks-with dhl 1/3/12

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Filed: Timeline

If you are asking if the newer marriage cert that you went back and had the government make is good enough for the interview or nvc then Yes it is. I do not know what (o) is?

i ask about the computerized marriage cert. which isnot contain the two photos of the spouses,is it enough for the interview and the nvc,please i need help as my interview will be on 9 jan isa,thx alot,a

Timeline

Did you send that one to the NVC? or are you filing DCF?

If the NVC accepted it then I think the embassy will accept it. Do you have the original marriage license?

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

I called the NVC today to check for any updates. I found out my case was complete as of 12-29-2011 via the AVR system. So, I wanted to hear from the Rep that my case was complete and to see if there was any other information available....

Here is what I found odd...and please tell me if you had the same experience...

Instead of asking me for the beneficiaries name and date of birth, he asked, "Can you tell me the name and date of birth of the immigrant on this case from Cairo?" I told him. He said, "Are you the immigrant's wife?" I said yes. He replied, "Your name and date of birth?" I told him. After the identification process, he congratulated me and said our case is complete and we have been put in que for an interview in Cairo.

So he actually referred to my husband as the immigrant. I thought that was very cool. :D:dance:

Did you send that one to the NVC? or are you filing DCF?

If the NVC accepted it then I think the embassy will accept it. Do you have the original marriage license?

w send it to the nvc and accepted it, but i have the another one which has a two photos but i cant notaize it with the ministry of external affairs because the next three days is off in the court and my interview will be after 3 days,thx alot

Timeline

Then do not worry. Bring the one you have but I am sure they will not ask for another one. They will return your oroginal if you sent them a copy of it also. Good luck 3 more days!

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Timeline

I just want to say Marwa and Mohamed got approved yesterday!!! He said the interview went smoothly. He will try and post soon.

CONGRATS MARWA AND MOHAMED!!!!

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.