je & wyn

FEMALE PETIONER, MALE (FIANCE) RECEIPIENT

22 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi vjer's members! is there anyone out there who is a female petioner filing for their k1 visa for a male (fiance) recepient in the philippines, 'coz i have noticed that most of the members are male petioner, i would to love to hear your experiences on your journey with your k1 visa application, im new here in this site just filed a k1 visa for my fiance jerry this month of june, i would like to take this opportunity as well to thank this site and all the members who unselfishly shared their experiences, respond with all their knowledge to the queries of other members, this site was great help for me during the time i was assembling all the necessary paperworks needed on my filing my k1 visa petion for jerry.

Timeline

Hi vjer's members! is there anyone out there who is a female petioner filing for their k1 visa for a male (fiance) recepient in the philippines, 'coz i have noticed that most of the members are male petioner, i would to love to hear your experiences on your journey with your k1 visa application, im new here in this site just filed a k1 visa for my fiance jerry this month of june, i would like to take this opportunity as well to thank this site and all the members who unselfishly shared their experiences, respond with all their knowledge to the queries of other members, this site was great help for me during the time i was assembling all the necessary paperworks needed on my filing my k1 visa petion for jerry.

You will find some here with great success. Good luck on your journey.

:reading:

3.gif

"The perfection/respect/credibility of a man decreases by the number of marriages he has had and by the number of kids he has outside his current marriage. ", Quote by Bite YourDust
  • Met on yahoo chat through a friend.
  • April 2010 - Decided to meet in person
  • 06.01.2010 - She flew from Dubai to Philippines for vacationing
  • 06.21.2010 - We met in Philippines
  • 06.24.2010 - Engaged
  • 06.28.2010 - Came back to USA
  • 07.05.2010 - She flew back to Dubai (work)
  • 08.02.2010 - Mailed I129F to VSC
  • 08.03.2010 - Delivered to VSC. Signed by D RENAUD.
  • 08.09.2010 - Check cashed
  • 08.14.2010 - NOA1 (Dated 08/06/2010)!!!!!!!!
  • 08.19.2010 - Touched!
  • 08.27.2010 - Received snail mail that typographical error was fixed.
  • 10.03.2010 - Touched!
  • 11.21.2010 - Visited her for a week in Dubai!
  • 02.14.2011 - NOA2 Approved on St. Valentine day!!!!!!!
  • 02.17.2011 - Packet left from NVC to ABU DHABI (Dubai)
  • 02.19.2011 - NOA2 hard copy received
  • 02.22.2011 - Packet reached ABU DHABI's consulate
  • 03.02.2011 - packet 3 & 4 received by email
  • 03.02.2011 - Confirmation of Interview on 04.14.2011 -
  • 03.07.2011 - Fiancee passed medical exam.
  • 04.14.2011 - K1-Visa Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 04.21.2011 - Picked up Visa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

You will find some here with great success. Good luck on your journey.

:reading:

Thanks so very much, yeah hoping I could hear some experiences of other female petitioner here on this site.god bless! And good luck too on your k2!

Timeline

Hi, welcome. Are you filipina USC? Hope your journey goes by quickly. Can't say that I've seen any female partitioners here so maybe you will be unique for this portal!

Visa K1 Journey

02-21-10 met online

04-13-10 visit for 21 days in Philippines

08-14-10 visit for 3 months in Philippines

11-01-10 filed K-1

11-06-10 NOA1 received

04-19-11 RFE received

04-21-11 RFE returned

05-04-11 NOA2

05-11-11 Received at NVC, case number assigned

05-13-11 Left NVC to the USEM

06-01-11 Set up interview with embassy

07-21-11 Approved!... with an additional document she needs to aquire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBHEKx6afFw

If you aim at nothing, you'll hit it every time

I have noticed a few female petitioners here in the Philippines forum. I hope they will chime in.

Best wishes for a smooth and speedy visa journey. :star:

Timeline

Hi, welcome. Are you filipina USC? Hope your journey goes by quickly. Can't say that I've seen any female partitioners here so maybe you will be unique for this portal!

Timeline

Thanks so much! Yes I'm a filipina USC, I guess I'll gonna be only one of a very few members here who is a female petitioner, but I believe its jusa bitof a difference though since the process is going to be the same thing, just curious to know the experiences of some other female petitioner most especially on their interview stage and how the consul treats the k1 visa petition if its a female petitioner who is applying. Prayerfully hoping that everything will go well and on the time frame. God bless!

Timeline

I have noticed a few female petitioners here in the Philippines forum. I hope they will chime in.

Best wishes for a smooth and speedy visa journey. :star:

Thanks much! Yeah hoping somebody would chime in to share their own experiences especially in the interview stage...god bless!

Here's another member. :D

NATURALIZATION
02/15/13 - Mailed N-400
02/19/13 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox (day 01)
02/21/13 - NOA1 issued (day 03)

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS (WIFE)
02/18/12 - Eligible for Removal of Conditions on Residence
03/23/12 - Mailed I-751 to CSC
03/26/12 - Received by CSC (day 01)
03/31/12 - Received NOA1 (day 06)
05/02/12 - Biometrics done (day 38)
10/23/12 - Received approval email (day 212)
11/01/12 - Received green card (day 221)

IR-2 (STEPDAUGHTER)
06/01/10 - Mailed I-130 petition
06/03/10 - Package delivered to USCIS (day 01)
06/08/10 - NOA1 issued (day 06)
11/03/10 - Received approval email (day 154)
11/08/10 - Received approval notice in mail (day 159)

NATIONAL VISA CENTER (STEPDAUGHTER)
11/08/10 - NVC received case from USCIS
11/09/10 - NVC case # & IIN generated, email addresses given, DS-3032 sent via email & USPS (day 01)
11/16/10 - Received and paid AOS bill (day 08)
11/17/10 - AOS bill marked as PAID; AOS packet express mailed (day 09)
11/19/10 - Received and paid IV bill; DS-3032 accepted (day 11)
11/22/10 - IV bill marked as PAID; IV packet express mailed (day 14)
12/03/10 - Sign-in failed (day 25)
12/09/10 - INTERVIEW SCHEDULED FOR JANUARY 10, 2011 @ 6:45AM
12/28/10 - Medical exam done at SLEC Manila - PASSED! (day 40)
01/10/11 - Interview at USEM Manila - APPROVED! (day 53)
01/21/11 - Stepdaughter received passport with IR-2 visa! (day 64)

Timeline

I'm a female petitioner!!!! Not filipina though. Yes, we are definitely in the minority.

We've received our NOA2, and now just need to pay for the Visa's and schedule the interview appointment. We would have this done now, but my fiance decided to wait until we got NOA2 before he applied for his and his daughters passport. Well, guess what? It is taking MONTHS to get a passport (he didn't realize this). SO, now we are in a big waiting game. It will take about two months to get the passports (we're trying to get them expedited), and then at least a month from that to get an interview appointment. I'm so disappointed. I was hoping they would be home this summer, but it is looking more like Sept/Oct. Oh well.

My fiance has a 5 year old daughter that will be coming with him, so it will be interesting to see how his interview goes at the embassy, when it's usually the mothers bringing their children.

Good luck on your journey.

Timeline

I'm a female petitioner!!!! Not filipina though. Yes, we are definitely in the minority.

We've received our NOA2, and now just need to pay for the Visa's and schedule the interview appointment. We would have this done now, but my fiance decided to wait until we got NOA2 before he applied for his and his daughters passport. Well, guess what? It is taking MONTHS to get a passport (he didn't realize this). SO, now we are in a big waiting game. It will take about two months to get the passports (we're trying to get them expedited), and then at least a month from that to get an interview appointment. I'm so disappointed. I was hoping they would be home this summer, but it is looking more like Sept/Oct. Oh well.

My fiance has a 5 year old daughter that will be coming with him, so it will be interesting to see how his interview goes at the embassy, when it's usually the mothers bringing their children.

Good luck on your journey.

hi! my name is wynona i really appreciate your prompt respond, now im bit comfortable that there are some other members too here on this site who is a female petitioner, i would love to hear his experience during his interview maybe ours will take somewhere dec gods willing, but i always keep the faith though i know god is good, and there is always a proper time for everything, hope you keep in touch.. goodluck on your fiance upcoming interview... god bless!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi there! I'm one of the few female petitioner. Still waiting for our NOA2 so can't really share much :unsure: ... But your definitely not alone :) .

VISA JOURNEY

3/01/2011| Sent I-129F

3/04/2011| USCIS received

3/08/2011| Check cashed

3/08/2011| I-129F NOA1: Notice date

3/09/2011| Email & Text received

3/10/2011| Touched

7/11/2011| NOA2 - OMG! I'm sooo happy!!!

7/25/2011| NVC Received

7/26/2011| NVC Sent to the P.I.

8/11 - 8/12/2011| Passed Medical Exam

9/14/2011| Interview Schedule - Approved!

9/21/2011| Visa in hand

1/11/2012|| POE at JFK

OUR WEDDING

2/8/2012

AOS JOURNEY

3/16/2012| Sent I-485 with EAD/AP

3/20/2012| NOA

4/10/2012| AOS transfer to CSC

4/23/2012| Biometrics Appointment

5/10/2012| EAD/AP received

9/13/2012| Card in Production! No interview! Yay!

Timeline

Hi! Its. A good feeling to know that there are really even few members of vj who is a female petitioner like me, thanks so much for responding, I just received my NOA1 last june 21, you will surely be much ahead of me, hoping we get in touch more often and if its not much from you,you can able to share with me the upcoming interview experience ofyour fiance. Where are you from here in the US, if you don't mind me asking. Btw my nawme is wynona hope to hear from you again! God bless on your journey...:)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.