Tarjeta Verde

I-751 July 2011 Filers

1,305 posts in this topic

still waiting no update since bio done, still no updates for our month? :unsure: that sucks! :huh:

:blink:

:( want to get it finished :yes::)

Oh how I wish I could accommodate your request for an update for our month........... :( but I can't :crying:

still no touches here either. :unsure: they seem to be so sporadic. the odd random approval from ours or last or the month before.....not what i expected...I expected to see a fair few of each month done then they cross over to the next...its almost like they have slowed down to not much of any month. :unsure::bonk:

Was hoping that they would have maintained their speed and have my green card in hand before I had to change address. makes me feel nervous about it when its still pending. not had good experiences with uscis updating my info correctly on the computer in the past :help: hope it comes before the 12th of next month because if they send it to this address we wont get it :( will have to send the new address in next week. :help:

Homer Sez:

Increase your wordiness,

Boudoir:

Where a French guy does it.

Our full time line is in our story on our profile.

K1

04-30-2008.......I-129F POSTED

05-01-2008....NOA1 (Touched 05-04-2008, Touched 04-07-2008)

09-23-2008....NOA2 Approved(See below for receipt of actual NOA2 and update in the USCIS System***)

01-13-2009....INTERVIEW (APPROVED)

02-18-2009....POE (LAX)

04-09-2009....WEDDING

AOS

06-12-2009.....AOS,EAD and AP Fedexed.

06-15-2009.....Signed for by J.CHYBA

06-18-2009.....NOA1 dated for AOS/AP/EAD

06-19-2009.....Check cleared

06-23-2009.....Touched AOS/EAD/AP

07-20-2009.....phoned helpline to report no biometrics appointment sent, Service request generated.

07-25-2009.....Recieved biometrics notice (generated on the 22nd june) for the 08-19-2009.

07-30-2009.....Did early walk in biometrics.

07-31-2009.....Touched AOS/EAD

08-06-2009.....Generated interview notice(received 08/10/09)

08-10-2009.....EAD/AP Approved

08-19-2009.....***NOA2 (Finally received after 6 Phone calls, 11 months late) :)

09-09-2009.....Aos interview.(APPROVED)first card production email

09-12-2009.....Welcome Notice Received.

event.png

rmq4qx3kup.png

Oh how I wish I could accommodate your request for an update for our month........... :( but I can't :crying:

still no touches here either. :unsure: they seem to be so sporadic. the odd random approval from ours or last or the month before.....not what i expected...I expected to see a fair few of each month done then they cross over to the next...its almost like they have slowed down to not much of any month. :unsure::bonk:

Was hoping that they would have maintained their speed and have my green card in hand before I had to change address. makes me feel nervous about it when its still pending. not had good experiences with uscis updating my info correctly on the computer in the past :help: hope it comes before the 12th of next month because if they send it to this address we wont get it :( will have to send the new address in next week. :help:

Hannah=vito it best to use the mail forwarding to your address asap so it can come to your new house without delay and as for me it exact 60 day when i send it and there has been no change since NOA1 Receipt(when i send it not touched after 22 July) hmm i hope they start working and give us a peace in July filers..............:))))))))))))))))))

Something like THIS JULY 2011 ROC FILERS Mr. and Mrs???

I was bored so I created the spreadsheet Mr. and Mrs was requesting. You can add your own info if you'd like. I put in an estimated approval date based on stats from the August approved people. You'll see a big difference in dates for CSC filers and VSC filers - sorry VSC'ers I just used the current data and it's taking 134 days compared to CSC filers which is taking only 64 days.

Edited by WhidbeyGirl

VISA JOURNEY

USCIS Journey

02/23/09 ............I-130 sent

03/27/09.............NOA2

TOTAL 32 DAYS

NVC Journey

04/15/09.............Case # Assigned

07/10/09.............Interview assigned

TOTAL 105 DAYS

Embassy Journey

07/14/09.............Forward the case to Embassy in Dakar, Senegal

09/28/09.............Visa in Hand

TOTAL 80 DAYS

VISA GRAND TOTAL 217 DAYS

US CITIZENSHIP JOURNEY

Conditional Resident Journey

09/29/09.............POE New York PIECE OF CAKE!!!

10/27/09.............2 year Green card received

TOTAL 29 DAYS

Removal of Conditions Journey

07/18/11.............I-751 packet sent

03/23/12............10yr GC Received

TOTAL 249 DAYS

Naturalization Journey

07/03/12.............N-400 packet sent

07/23/12.............Resent N-400 packet (husband FORGOT check!)

08/23/12.............Biometrics done

09/12/12.............Interview letter received

10/16/12.............Interview scheduled

I was bored so I created the spreadsheet Mr. and Mrs was requesting. You can add your own info if you'd like. I put in an estimated approval date based on stats from the August approved people. You'll see a big difference in dates for CSC filers and VSC filers - sorry VSC'ers I just used the current data and it's taking 134 days compared to CSC filers which is taking only 64 days.

that amazing but i hope start ticking up and approval start coming inn ,just praying for all of us............. :thumbs::)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

Good job WhidbeyGirl!

But problem is... "Early Bio date" information was removed at some point. So, Tarjeta Verde's "DAYS FROM BIO TO APPROVAL" is "-3"... :whistle:

CSC seems to be slowing in general, I'm afraid!

Only 5 May CSC filers have been approved; 9 June filers have, and 2 July. So the 2 that have been approved in August are definitely exceptions to the rule! A third of April CSC filers have also yet to be approved.

More likely most of you are looking at an approval date sometime in late December/mid January.

sharasugar.pngsharanomsugar.png

07/11/2006 - First met

08/22/2008 - K1 Visa in hand

12/27/2008 - Marriage

05/20/2009 - AOS complete

10/06/2011 - ROC complete

04/20/2012 - Annaleah born!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

CSC seems to be slowing in general, I'm afraid!

Only 5 May CSC filers have been approved; 9 June filers have, and 2 July. So the 2 that have been approved in August are definitely exceptions to the rule! A third of April CSC filers have also yet to be approved.

More likely most of you are looking at an approval date sometime in late December/mid January.

i notice that they have been slowing down on the i-751 but they're working really hard on the I-130

USCIS
Sep 4th 2014: Filed I-130 petition as an LPR
Nov 24th 2014: I took my oath and i became a US Citizen
Dec 5th 2014: I faxed, mailed and called USCIS to UPGRADE my Case to a USC filling for am immediate relative.
Dec 25th 2014: I received a letter from USCIS asking me to fax a copy of my naturalization which is I did before.
Dec 26th 2014: I faxed a copy of my naturalization, copy of NOA1.
Jan 28th 2015: I called USCIS to ask about my upgrade, and the NO SENSE customer service doesn't know anything
Feb 4th 2015: I got an email that my case was transferred to local office for an interview.
Feb 24th 2015: I had a INFOPASS and they told me this interview about my Ex-Wife.
May 19th 2015: another INFOPASS asking why is it taking all this time to schedule an interview.
​May 30th 2015: I contacted Congresswoman and she contacted the USCIS los angeles office on my behalf and she asked me to wait 30 days
June 25th 2015: I received an email from the Congresswoman that i was scheduled for an Interview on July 6th
June 6th 2015: I had a interview and my case was approved.
June 8th 2015: I got an email from USCIS that my case was transferred to the NVC
June 8th 2015: I called USCIS to find out that my case was never upgraded from LPR to USC

NVC
July 14th 2015: NVC received case
July 14th 2015: I emailed and mailed a Copy of naturalization and the NOA2 to the NVC to upgrade my petition to USC
Aug 3rd 2015: Case # & Invoice ID # received via phone. (Case# assigned same day)
Aug 4th 2015: DS-261 available on website\Submitted DS-261
Aug 5th 2015: AOS Invoice available on website/Paid AOS Invoice
Aug 5th 2015: NVC accepted DS-261 (Confirmed via phone)
Aug 6th 2015: Paid IV fee
Aug 7th 2015: all fees show PAID.
Aug 7th 2015: Filled DS260 and completed.
Aug 7th 2015: I called NVC and they told Case still show F2A.
Aug 14th 2015: I mailed AOS/IV Package
Aug 17th 2015: NVC received AOS/IV package.
Aug 19th 2015: Scan Date.
Aug 20th 2015: Case was upgraded from LPR(F2A) to USC(CR1/IR1) (over the phone)
Sep 25th 2015: Case Complete (over the phone) (3 N/A on the website)
Oct 2nd 2015: scheduled for interview via email
Nov 3rd 2015 : interview date (APPROVED)

i notice that they have been slowing down on the i-751 but they're working really hard on the I-130

This is true! I meant slowing down in general on the I-751 :)

07/11/2006 - First met

12/27/2008 - Marriage

I guess the average estimate of 134 days for VSC is still not that bad lol :) I was expecting 9 months of waiting... At that rate I'd be looking at end of Nov. Anything prior to year end is good I guess. I just hope I don't get an interview :( that would mean more running around and taking time off work :( it's anyone's guess... Have many people been getting interviews? I never had one before so perhaps I would be a candidate? I don't care I guess as long as it is smooth sailing and I get my cards :)

N-400 Citizenship

06/27/2014 Mailed N-400 Packet

07/02/2014 Tracking Confirmation Packet Rec'd @ USCIS

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

@ Dedixon, In her first mail (NOA 1) if you read that carefully, It said that, Sshe will have 1 year extension of her residency while shes on the process of removing condition. She can also work and travel .

USAR

Oct.8 2009 - arrived in USA (CR1 visa)

Nov. 2009 -- GC for 2 yrs received

Jan. 2010 -- DL issued

May. 2011 --- graduated for my bachelor degree

Sept. 1, 2011 --- Driver License Renewed ( till 2017)

NO removal condition

Citizenship

Oct. 2011-------- Filed N400

Jan. 2012 ------ Biometrics and Interviewed at same time

Jan. 17 2012 ---- Sworn In

Yes, your wife just needs to take her NOA1 with her and present it when she is travelling.

I travelled this summer on an expired greencard and NOA1 and had no problems (although do allow for a few minutes' extra delay, as the lady at Heathrow airport had not seen a NOA1 before and I waited for an extra ten minutes while she cleared it with her supervisor).

07/11/2006 - First met

12/27/2008 - Marriage

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Is the estimated date of approval is calculated from the date of the Bio or the date of NOA1? If from the Bio, ours would need to be updated in the spreadsheet to reflect the early walk in date.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.