canuck 8

wait time for visa after interview at montreal consulate

25 posts in this topic

Ok so I just received an email from DHL saying that my passport has been picked up from the consular section and they gave me a new waybill number to track my package..looks like I'll be celebrating first wedding anniversary with my hubby!! :) I couldnt be happier...Thanks everyone for all the help..greatly appreciated! :)

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Congrat's! The waiting is worth it! I am waiting for my passport at Montreal now. my interview time is June 14. I was told it will take one or two weeks. Until now, I didn't get any update. It seems I have to wait until early next week at least. I am so missing my hundsband and want go home ASAP!

Congrat's! The waiting is worth it! I am waiting for my passport at Montreal now. my interview time is June 14. I was told it will take one or two weeks. Until now, I didn't get any update. It seems I have to wait until early next week at least. I am so missing my hundsband and want go home ASAP!

Cool! What time was your interview? Ours was at 8am :).

Ok so I just received an email from DHL saying that my passport has been picked up from the consular section and they gave me a new waybill number to track my package..looks like I'll be celebrating first wedding anniversary with my hubby!! :) I couldnt be happier...Thanks everyone for all the help..greatly appreciated! :)

Congratulations!!! >.<

UJaZm4.png

***Ever thine, ever mine, ever ours... xoxo***

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Congratulations!! good.gif

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Cool! What time was your interview? Ours was at 8am :).

Congratulations!!! >.<

I interviewed at 8am too, my number is C6 :). Did you get any reply now? I have to wait here until I get my passport since I have already moved to US 4 months ago.

Edited by happyrains

I interviewed at 8am too, my number is C6 :). Did you get any reply now? I have to wait here until I get my passport since I have already moved to US 4 months ago.

No reply yet, and my son and I were C8 :). I think I saw you, lol >.<

UJaZm4.png

***Ever thine, ever mine, ever ours... xoxo***

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.