ljmp_10

F2A from Philippines

1,404 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Normal po ba sir na nag popositive sa skin test?

Babasahin po ba agad ngayon yung xray pag positive po skin test? Or babalik po kami ulit sa monday para sa result ng xray?

Yes, normal yan sa mga bata laki sa pinas.

If may time and available yung doctor, makukuha nyo na din yung result.

If wala, balik kayo sa monday.

My Journey

Oct 21,1997: Priority Date F2B

May 25,2009: POE LAX

Aug 29,2009: Wedding in PI

F2A for Wife and Daughter

I-130 Track

Feb 04,2010: I-130 Sent

Feb 07,2010: I-130 Received by USCIS

Feb 12,2010: NOA1

Aug 13,2010: Case Touched

Aug 14,2010: Case Touched

Aug 19,2010: Case Touched

Aug 30,2010: Case Approved

Sept 2,2010: NOA2 Received

Sept 15,2010:NVC assigned Case No.

Sept 22,2010:Received AOS Fee Bill and DS-3032. Paid AOS fee online.

Oct 05, 2010:Paid IV Fee Bill online.

Oct 25, 2010:Send package IV to NVC

Oct 27, 2010:NVC Received Package IV

Oct 28, 2010:Send AOS to NVC

Nov 01, 2010:NVC received AOS

Nov 22, 2010:Case Complete

Interview Date : July 17,2012. Passed Interview.

Naway matapos po kami ngayon din po. Nung nag positive po ba yung anak nyo sir ano po ginawa? Same day po ba yung reading ng skin test sa xray and reading ng xrAy ng anak nyo po? Anong oras po sila nagpunta sa st lukes para po sa reading ng skin test?

Timeline

Naway matapos po kami ngayon din po. Nung nag positive po ba yung anak nyo sir ano po ginawa? Same day po ba yung reading ng skin test sa xray and reading ng xrAy ng anak nyo po? Anong oras po sila nagpunta sa st lukes para po sa reading ng skin test?

Hahaha, nalilito ka na eh.

Gaya nga ng sabi ko, pag nag positive, mag undergo sya ng x-ray.

Relax lang kabayan, explain naman sayo dyan kung ano steps na gagawin mo.

Yung sa anak ko, afternoon na sila nagpunta dyan, so di na umabot yung reading ng x-ray, kaya bumalik sila kinabukasan.

Paalala nga pala, wag kayo male late sa pagpunta sa st lukes para tignan yung result ng skin test.

Kung ano oras kayo pinababalik nila, yun yung susundan nyo.

mas maaga kayo makarating, mas maganda.

goodluck.

My Journey

I-130 Track

Hahaha, nalilito ka na eh.

Gaya nga ng sabi ko, pag nag positive, mag undergo sya ng x-ray.

Relax lang kabayan, explain naman sayo dyan kung ano steps na gagawin mo.

Yung sa anak ko, afternoon na sila nagpunta dyan, so di na umabot yung reading ng x-ray, kaya bumalik sila kinabukasan.

Paalala nga pala, wag kayo male late sa pagpunta sa st lukes para tignan yung result ng skin test.

Kung ano oras kayo pinababalik nila, yun yung susundan nyo.

mas maaga kayo makarating, mas maganda.

goodluck.

Oo nga po sir nalilito na po at taranta ako. hehehe. Salamat po ulit sir ekto.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Tanong ko lang po pano po pag positive po ang skin test ng anak ko? Nag pantal po kse yung skin test sa knya. Mamayang 12:30 po reading ng skin test nya. Ano po mangyari pag positive po?

You missed my post about our medical a few months ago, reposting it for you to calm down,... :whistle:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the post I made about our experience, it says it all here,..

Good luck,...

We have just finished our medical, and here are some tips that would really help you when your time comes for your medical...

* Register online, it will save you a LOT of time, http://www.slec.ph/us/registration/

instead of falling in line to get an application by the guard, you'll just have to show that you already have a printed copy of the application form.

* Be there early, we traveled from Nueva Ecija, we left Cabanatuan at 3am, and arrived at the clinic at 6am, it pays to be early, its a first come first serve policy.

* Be sure to make LOTS of copies of your appointment letter, your online registration form, your passport, 2x2 pictures (be sure that the ears are shown on the pictures)

* Medical for adults 15 years old and older is a 2 day affair, while the minor 14 years old and below is a 3 day affair (This will change or vary if something nasty would be seen on your xray, so it pays to have a clean bill of health, in my case, I don't smoke nor drink, did not encounter any hitch...)

* Medical costs: adults 9387.5 / minor 8155.5 (they do not accept dollar payments, only in Philippine Peso)

* Medical for adults consists of:

1. Laboratory

2. Xray

3. Physical Examination (Be alert and attentive to the attending doctor, he or she would be asking ALL KINDS of questions, so be wary, plenty have encountered problems here esp. anything that involves LYING and DRUGS)

4. Immunization Evaluation

The first 3 would be done by the first day, we started by 7am, and we finished it by 11am...

The Immunization Evaluation is done on the second day, in which it will rely mainly on the result of your chest xray, if you are an adult, it really doesn't matter that much if you have or have no copy of your immunization records, they would just suggest what to do or what would be give to you. Also, it pays to have SCARS of your previous vaccines when you were still a child, and you must also have SCARS to prove that you already have chicken pox (have plenty on my face and shoulders)

Also, if you are a female applicant, it is highly advisable to go there a WEEK after your last period,

and DO NOT forget to remember your FIRST and LAST day, its gonna asked of you in every procedure (my daughter is 15, luckily I kept on reading in some of the forums, picked up a few tips along the way, that is why she already know what to answer..)

* Medical for minors consists of:

1. Physical Evaluation

2. Immunization Evaluation (to have a copy of your child's medical records, esp. the vaccines, would definitely help you alot...)

3. TST: Tuberculin Skin Test: (all minors would undergo this skin test, and almost ALL fail, now, don't be alarmed if your child fails this test, if you would be able to recall if your child was given a BCG vaccine when they were still babies, most often than not, the TST would give off a FALSE POSITIVE result. If that happens, the pediatrician would just recommend that your child would undergo number 4.)

4. Xray (if your child is cleared here, then they're off to the immunization shots...)

5. Immunization

The first 3 would be done on the first day, and the result of the TST would be on the second day, if your child is positive on the TST, he would undergo the Xray on the second day as well, if your child is negative, then you go directly for immunizations, If not, then off to the third day for the result of the xray and then immunizations.

* Things to watch out for on the second day is that when the guard takes your receipt, if the guard would put a stamp on your receipt IMMUNIZATION AREA 2nd floor then REJOICE, you are cleared, if the guard would stamp SPUTUM (I think, did not see the stamp itself) then you'd have to undergo further examinations before you are cleared.

* Listen intently on the loudspeaker, their sound system sucks big time, so you really have to listen intently for your name to be called out.

* Be courteous to everyone, receptionists, doctors, guards. It pays to be nice.

* Bring a jacket, its a bit cold inside the clinic.

* Bring a book, an iPod, iPad or any gadget that would keep you busy, some procedures are a bit time consuming, esp the Physical Examination, also, you would have to be there with your minor, in every procedure, you will be the one signing for him/her.

* Be honest with your health.

* Have fun, its the final stretch of your journey to a different and new life,..!

(ohh and it seems F2A cases need not to leave the passport, the releasing officer would tell you to bring the passport with you, as well as the data sheet in which it shows the vaccines that was administered, and a CD copy of your Xray, she will inform you that you will NEED to present these documents/items as soon as you enter the US, she will also tell you that most of the administered vaccines would again be given as soon as you enter the US,...)

Well, that's about it...

I wish everyone good luck, onwards to our interview...

Cheers everyone,..!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost ALL children will give a FALSE-POSITIVE result on the TST skin test, the contributing factor to that is the BCG given to every children born here, my wife is a nurse, and was trying to calm me too when my teen son got a false-positive result, my wife told me to relax, and she even told me the next step, she said that if our son would be positive on the skin test, the next procedure is that our son would undergo an XRAY, and she was pretty confident that our son would be cleared, eventhough he has asthma, SHE WAS RIGHT, we passed it and proceeded to immunization, it only took an extra day or 2 for us, coz we were travelling back and forth to SLEC to Nueva Ecija then, but its all good,...

So relax, and keep praying,..

Good luck,...

:thumbs:

PD ~ June 18, 2009

IMMIGRANT VISA APPROVED ~ March 15, 2012

VISA ON HAND ~ March 21, 2012

TOUCHDOWN California ~ April 8, 2012

GREEN CARD ON HAND ~ April 27, 2012

DMV Written ~ May 1, 2012 (passed TAKE 1)

DMV Actual ~ May 21, 2012 (passed TAKE 1)

California Driver's License ON HAND - June 11, 2012

You missed my post about our medical a few months ago, reposting it for you to calm down,... :whistle:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the post I made about our experience, it says it all here,..

Good luck,...

We have just finished our medical, and here are some tips that would really help you when your time comes for your medical...

* Register online, it will save you a LOT of time, http://www.slec.ph/us/registration/

instead of falling in line to get an application by the guard, you'll just have to show that you already have a printed copy of the application form.

* Be there early, we traveled from Nueva Ecija, we left Cabanatuan at 3am, and arrived at the clinic at 6am, it pays to be early, its a first come first serve policy.

* Be sure to make LOTS of copies of your appointment letter, your online registration form, your passport, 2x2 pictures (be sure that the ears are shown on the pictures)

* Medical for adults 15 years old and older is a 2 day affair, while the minor 14 years old and below is a 3 day affair (This will change or vary if something nasty would be seen on your xray, so it pays to have a clean bill of health, in my case, I don't smoke nor drink, did not encounter any hitch...)

* Medical costs: adults 9387.5 / minor 8155.5 (they do not accept dollar payments, only in Philippine Peso)

* Medical for adults consists of:

1. Laboratory

2. Xray

3. Physical Examination (Be alert and attentive to the attending doctor, he or she would be asking ALL KINDS of questions, so be wary, plenty have encountered problems here esp. anything that involves LYING and DRUGS)

4. Immunization Evaluation

The first 3 would be done by the first day, we started by 7am, and we finished it by 11am...

The Immunization Evaluation is done on the second day, in which it will rely mainly on the result of your chest xray, if you are an adult, it really doesn't matter that much if you have or have no copy of your immunization records, they would just suggest what to do or what would be give to you. Also, it pays to have SCARS of your previous vaccines when you were still a child, and you must also have SCARS to prove that you already have chicken pox (have plenty on my face and shoulders)

Also, if you are a female applicant, it is highly advisable to go there a WEEK after your last period,

and DO NOT forget to remember your FIRST and LAST day, its gonna asked of you in every procedure (my daughter is 15, luckily I kept on reading in some of the forums, picked up a few tips along the way, that is why she already know what to answer..)

* Medical for minors consists of:

1. Physical Evaluation

2. Immunization Evaluation (to have a copy of your child's medical records, esp. the vaccines, would definitely help you alot...)

3. TST: Tuberculin Skin Test: (all minors would undergo this skin test, and almost ALL fail, now, don't be alarmed if your child fails this test, if you would be able to recall if your child was given a BCG vaccine when they were still babies, most often than not, the TST would give off a FALSE POSITIVE result. If that happens, the pediatrician would just recommend that your child would undergo number 4.)

4. Xray (if your child is cleared here, then they're off to the immunization shots...)

5. Immunization

The first 3 would be done on the first day, and the result of the TST would be on the second day, if your child is positive on the TST, he would undergo the Xray on the second day as well, if your child is negative, then you go directly for immunizations, If not, then off to the third day for the result of the xray and then immunizations.

* Things to watch out for on the second day is that when the guard takes your receipt, if the guard would put a stamp on your receipt IMMUNIZATION AREA 2nd floor then REJOICE, you are cleared, if the guard would stamp SPUTUM (I think, did not see the stamp itself) then you'd have to undergo further examinations before you are cleared.

* Listen intently on the loudspeaker, their sound system sucks big time, so you really have to listen intently for your name to be called out.

* Be courteous to everyone, receptionists, doctors, guards. It pays to be nice.

* Bring a jacket, its a bit cold inside the clinic.

* Bring a book, an iPod, iPad or any gadget that would keep you busy, some procedures are a bit time consuming, esp the Physical Examination, also, you would have to be there with your minor, in every procedure, you will be the one signing for him/her.

* Be honest with your health.

* Have fun, its the final stretch of your journey to a different and new life,..!

(ohh and it seems F2A cases need not to leave the passport, the releasing officer would tell you to bring the passport with you, as well as the data sheet in which it shows the vaccines that was administered, and a CD copy of your Xray, she will inform you that you will NEED to present these documents/items as soon as you enter the US, she will also tell you that most of the administered vaccines would again be given as soon as you enter the US,...)

Well, that's about it...

I wish everyone good luck, onwards to our interview...

Cheers everyone,..!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost ALL children will give a FALSE-POSITIVE result on the TST skin test, the contributing factor to that is the BCG given to every children born here, my wife is a nurse, and was trying to calm me too when my teen son got a false-positive result, my wife told me to relax, and she even told me the next step, she said that if our son would be positive on the skin test, the next procedure is that our son would undergo an XRAY, and she was pretty confident that our son would be cleared, eventhough he has asthma, SHE WAS RIGHT, we passed it and proceeded to immunization, it only took an extra day or 2 for us, coz we were travelling back and forth to SLEC to Nueva Ecija then, but its all good,...

So relax, and keep praying,..

Good luck,...

:thumbs:

Maraming Salamat po sir. Laking relief po sakin ng post nyo. Ang bilis lang po ng day 1 experience nyo. Kami po kse day 1 dumating kami sa st lukes 6am natapos po kami 5:30pm. Naipon po yata tao kse wednesday po kami punta e holiday Po nung monday/tuesday. Naway nga po basahin na din po ngayon yung xray ng anak ko kung positive po cya sa skin test. Holiday nnaman po kse sa lunes. Hay! Maraming salamat po ulit sa advice sir.

Timeline

2009 pa ng last ako makasakay sa eva.

Wala ako nakuha complimentary meal that time.

Available ba ito papunta at pabalik dito?

Ayos ito since may kasma kaming bata na laging gutom, hehe.

May dadaanan ka na bang security check ngayon kahit in transit ka lang sa taiwan? Mahigpit na pla sila.

Young meal kinukuha long naming pabalik as US kasi young ppunta sa PI katatapos long kumain as plane. Sarap din pagkain as loob ng plane.

Dati na yung security check bro mula pa 2002. After security akyat ka sa escalator, 2 turn rights dito na location mga resto aakyat ka sa parang mezannine.

Timeline

Agree. Normal sa pinas na positive ang skin test kasi exposed tayo sa maraming sakit na TB. So carrier ka pag positive at magingat sa sakit lalo na pag mababa ang resistance ng body. Ako positive din ko.

Timeline

Mga kabayan, okay na medical ko. Yung anak ko clear din yung xray pero balik kami sa tuesday para sa vaccines nya. Praise God!

ako rin kabayan ok na pero yung anak ko hindi. nagaalala nga ako kasi kailangan pa daaw ng 2nd readng para dun sa result ng x-ray nya tsaka babakunahan kung negative. ang di ko maintidihan ay hindi naman inuubo o anumang sakit ay wala. healthy at wala ni isa dun sa symtoms ng taong may cheast problem.medyo nalungkot ako nung sinabi sa akin nung nurse na kailangan pang antayin yung 2nd reading para mafinal daw. pero nung una ang sabi ay pwede ko na daw malaman kung for immunization na sa 1st reading pa lang. gabi na ng matapos yubg 1st reading at wala pa daw mag 2nd reading kaya hindi masabi sa akin kung ok na. balik na lang ulit satuesday sa result. kinakabahan ako. naawa ako sa anak ko parang masakit isispin na ok na ako at siya ay hindi pa...sana po lord jesus bless my son that he will be ok...

Timeline

Young meal kinukuha long naming pabalik as US kasi young ppunta sa PI katatapos long kumain as plane. Sarap din pagkain as loob ng plane.

Dati na yung security check bro mula pa 2002. After security akyat ka sa escalator, 2 turn rights dito na location mga resto aakyat ka sa parang mezannine.

Ganon ba sir.

Sige sir, check ko yang mga resto na yan and check ko din yang complimentary meal, hehe.

Mga kabayan, okay na medical ko. Yung anak ko clear din yung xray pero balik kami sa tuesday para sa vaccines nya. Praise God!

Congrats, sabi sayo sisiw lang yan.

Konting tiis na lang. Lapit ka na matapos.

My Journey

I-130 Track

Timeline

I know the feeling of seeing the stamp IMMUNIZATION on your receipt,...

Congratulations, onwards to the interview,...

Good Luck...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And in case you miss our interview experience, you might be able to pick a tip or two, again, GOOD LUCK,..!

Our interview appointment was set on March 15, 2012 at 6:30 am…

We decided to stay overnight, I chose the closest hotel that I could find,

Picked Bayview Hotel, which is in front of the US Embassy, on March 14,

Upon arrival to the hotel, I decided to take a walk to the embassy, in order to familiarize myself to the area, and to the processes that might happen the next day.

Woke up at 4:00 am, prepped up with my teens, by 5:30 am, we were already crossing the street to go to the embassy. By the time we got there, the line was so long, a line for the Non-immigrant applicants, and another line for the Immigrant applicants, in my estimate, there was around 200 or more in each line, so we fell in line in our category, Immigrant applicants on the 6:30 time…

The first stop was at the gate, you’ll have to present your appointment letter, as well as your passport, you will also be given a sheet of paper, a 2GO form, wherein you’ll fill it up on where your passport and visa would be sent. After that gate, you’ll get inside the building to be checked, all electronic gadgets are not allowed inside, flash drives, iPods, cameras, cellphones, or simply any electronic gadget, you’ll be scanned and body checked…

After that procedure, you’ll be led to a window wherein you’ll be given a stub with a number, that number will be flashed on a LED screen inside the waiting area, when your number flashes on the screen, it will also tell you what window you should go into.

Inside the building there are almost 80 or so windows, half of it are for the applicants for tourist visa and the likes, while the other side is for the Immigrant applicants. The first procedure we did when our number flashed on the screen, was taking our Biometrics,

They scanned our fingers, and checked out our identity… Then you’ll have to go back to your chair, and wait again for your number to flash.

The second procedure when our number flashed on the screen was to a window where a Filipina was there waiting for us, we were very courteous to everyone we met, that before approaching their counter, my teens and I would greet them Good morning and smile, seems a smile can definitely go a long way… Anyway, going back to the story, the woman started of by asking our names, age, and from there, she asked for our passports and then she asked a whole bunch of personal questions, our conversation were very light, the woman was so nice, but I know that she was reading our every answer and expression, on whether we were telling the truth, some of the questions that I can remember are:

1. What is your name

2. How old are you

3. Your address is…

4. How long have you been married

5. When did you get married

6. You only have 2 kids,..? Biological ones,..

7. So how old were you when you got married

Then she asked a couple of questions to my teens, she even said how beautiful my daughter was, as well as my son is good looking too, that I should be proud of them, and she even commented that I did got married at a very age, but she also commented that life then was pretty different compared to our generation now, she also told my teens, to study hard and finish school first, as she was asking some of the questions above, she was jotting down every answer that we were giving her, and then she continued with some more questions…

1. Do your kids ever fight before, I said no mam,..

2. Even when they were little, yes mam, they never fight..

3. She smiled and told my kids that we really are beautiful family, do you have pictures of your wife, and I showed her a LOT of pictures taken from different dates and locations, coz we often go out of the country when my wife comes home for a vacation.

4. She asked if we have been to other countries,

5. Have you ever worked abroad,..

6. Is your wife an immigrant or a citizen now,.. as she continues looking and jotting down our answers, she said that my wife is really beautiful, no wonder you have beautiful kids, she also commented that she was envious coz her kids were still toddlers and I only 37 yet I already have 2 teens…I answered her, thank you mam, and yes, my wife is an immigrant po,…

7. I then saw her flipping through the 3 inch thick documents, I am pretty sure those were the documents that we sent through NVC then, I saw her flipping through the I-864, coz I saw my wife’s handwriting, she then asked, sir, nagpadala ba si misis ng latest ITR nya, I said yes mam she did, so I gave her the copies, the ones my wife filed was 2008, 2009,.. so I already have a copy of the 2010 and 2011 ITR, she then saw that under my folder was a copy of my wife’s W2, she requested that I gave her a copy as well, and commented, “ohh a W2, very good,..” then she proceeded with some more questions,…

8. She asked me if I brought along a new NBI clearance, I said yes, and gave her a copy…

9. Then she asked me about my wife’s status, is she an immigrant, I said yes,.. Alam mo ba kung paano sya naging immigrant, I said No mam, sorry I don’t, coz when I married her, she was already an immigrant, ohh ok, then she kept of logging those information as well…

10. And what does your wife do, I answered she’s a nurse mam,

11. So kelan naman sya huling umuwi ng Pilipinas, I told her last year mam, she smiled and said, natatandaan mo ba kung kelan, I looked at my daughter to confirm, and my daughter side commented na umuwi po si mommy last year nung graduation ko, ahhh yes, March 24, 2011 nandito po sya nun, she smiled and logged that as well…

12. Then she asked me the ONE THING na hindi ko inaasahan na itatanong sa akin, sir, may dala ka bang CENOMAR,… Nagulat ako, but I smiled at her, and said yes mam, may dala po ako, (days before our interview, I was a tad hesitant to bring a CENOMAR because I thought this is not a requirement kung minsan ka lang naman ikinasal at hanggang ngayon naman ay kasal kayo, but thanks to MR.BLU, he advised me to bring one along at baka hanapan nga daw ako, dahil sya ay na-delay ng 2 weeks dahil hindi sya nagdala ng CENOMAR at hinanapan sya…) I was so happy at iniabot ko yun sa kanya…

Then after almost 30 minutes of questioning (hindi ko napansin ang oras dahil nalibang kami talaga, its like having a friendly chat with a friend, but still you have to maintain respect and courtesy at all times, and SMILE..) The woman then told us, everything is perfect, everything is in order, GOOD LUCK in your final interview, we smiled and went back to the waiting room, and wait again for our number to flash on the screen.

After just a few minutes, some of the closed windows stated opening up, then some applicants were called to that opened window, an American consul was there to start the interview process. So we were just observing all the other applicants that were called in front of us,… Then after just a few minutes, our number popped on the screen, stood up and went to that window, we greeted the lovely looking American woman, she was so very young, blonde and with blue eyes, we greeted her Good morning mam, she said “Oh hi, good morning,.” She then asked us to raised out right hand to swear in that all the information that we will be giving her would the truth and nothing but the truth…. So after swearing in,

1. She started by asking for my name and age,…

2. How long have I been married, and then looked at my teens and said, oh you got married quite early, I smiled and answered yes mam,…

3. She then looked at my teens and asked how are you, my son answered 14, and my daughter answered 17 mam, she then smiled and joke ahhh TOO YOUNG TO GET MARRIED, and we all laughed and agreed,

4. She then asked me for my old and new NBI clearance, so while I was looking for it in my envelope, she fired away again with a question,

5. Have you been to other countries,..? I was still busy looking for the NBI clearance, so I told my daughter to answer her, my daughter smiled and answered, yes mam, we’ve been to Hong Kong and Singapore,

6. She then asked did you guys worked there, my daughter replied No mam, we just went there for a vacation,.. I found my NBI clearance and gave it to her, like the previous Filipina woman, she too was jotting down some things from our answers.

7. Then she asked me is your wife an immigrant or an American citizen, I answered she’s an immigrant mam,.. she then smiled again…

8. Then she asked me is this your only marriage, I answered, yes mam… she kept on logging those too…

9. She asked me what does your wife do in the US, I answered, she’s a nurse mam… And then she smiled and said, “OKAY, Congratulations, You’ve all been approved for a US VISA,..” Just wait for your number to be called again…

Upon hearing those MAGIC WORDS, we all smiled and said, Thank you mam,…

The Lovely American woman, was so nice, and so sweet, the interview with her lasted for only 3 minutes, As we turn our backs, I can’t help but feel that a huge load has been lifted off me, I gave my daughter and son a high five as we moved backed to our chairs… With smiles flashing on our faces, we settled back into our seats, then without 5 minutes, our number flashed again on the screen, so we went to that window to be greeted by another Filipina, she then double checked our identities again, and informed us that everything went really well, I saw her holding all our documents, and she instructed us to take a seat again, and wait for our number to be called again, in a few minutes, our number flashed again, and went on to a window, where we gave her the sheet of paper that was given to us in the beginning, it was actually the 2GO counter, so she checked all the details and data on the paper, and told us that we are done and we can just wait for our visa to be delivered, so we marched off the building with a smile and went back to our hotel. We were rushing to get back into our rooms because we were so happy to break the news to my wife who was waiting for a call from us, and also to break the news to our families and friends who were praying for us in this adventure…

Well, that’s about it,.. The only tip I can give you is to be honest with them, tell them the truth, cause they can definitely read you when you’re lying, and be sure that all your documents are in order and all legal, don’t forget to smile and be courteous eventhough there will be times that some would be rude to us, just smile and keep your focus. A smile goes a long way, always be respectful… And lastly PRAY,.! We won’t be here if not for him, we won’t have the courage nor the knowledge if not for his guidance…

Well, that’s our adventure so far, our waiting game begins now for our VISAS to arrive..!

Cheers and God Bless

Edited by cardilene

PD ~ June 18, 2009

IMMIGRANT VISA APPROVED ~ March 15, 2012

VISA ON HAND ~ March 21, 2012

TOUCHDOWN California ~ April 8, 2012

GREEN CARD ON HAND ~ April 27, 2012

DMV Written ~ May 1, 2012 (passed TAKE 1)

DMV Actual ~ May 21, 2012 (passed TAKE 1)

California Driver's License ON HAND - June 11, 2012

Timeline

Mga kabayan, tanong ko lang po kung ano po mangyari pag wala po yung vaccine records ng anak ko? Nabaha na po kase and yung records nya and yun po sa doctor's clinic centralized daw po kaya pag matagal na, wala na silang record. Yung pedia naman po nya nag abroad na po. May shots included po ba sa babayarang medical fee? Help po. Salamat

That's fine. You don't need to worry. They'll check the scars on his deltoids and if they don't see one, the Physician will determine the necessary vaccines your son needs to take. Mine came from Isabela pa ah, at super rush when they sent it to me just to be sure I won't be encountering any problems with my medical exam. Ayun, the physician didn't even look at it. The fee includes all vaccines needed so nothing to worry.

Edited by Owensky

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.