jhp

August 2011 Visa Bulletin Predictions

564 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats to those getting interview dates especially KHANI---it is long overdue man. Hoping that others with PD current will get the good news soon. Twinklestar--- i beleive you are next!!!

NOA1---- Sept 14, 2010

NOA2---- Dec. 02, 2010

Congratulationssss KhanI & Kanchi110. Rcvd my e-mail at 4:34am. Interview scheduled for Aug 3, 8:00am. I still can't believe it. 35 days to go.. Thank you God.

Congrats

Me and my daughter's pd is 25 march 2008. Case completed on 28 oct 2010. Is chennai consulate slow?

Your consulate may be back logged...I hope you get an interview date soon. Hang in there..It's almost over

Citizenship next step!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

im agu 08 PD, and no iinterview yet, but hope next month!!

jessy89,

Do let us know when you interview date is...

congratulations to evry one who got interviews...you finally got the fruits of the long wait..

PD: March 2011

Let's predic VB movement...based on interview schedules..

The farthest it has is July 2008..

Do you guys this it's going to go beyond it???

From the interviews dates according to priority dates so far ,It looks like its gonna be somewhere around 23rd of August to 23rd of sept. I hope I am wrong and it jumps further ahead.

PD...January 11,2009.

From the interviews dates according to priority dates so far ,It looks like its gonna be somewhere around 23rd of August to 23rd of sept. I hope I am wrong and it jumps further ahead.

did u heard about someone that have AUG08 PD that had interview for august??

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Why do you say 23 rd Aug ?Did you see some one in Aug 08 that got interviews?

PD: March 2011

Why do you say 23 rd Aug ?Did you see some one in Aug 08 that got interviews?

To be honest No I haven't seen anyone in August getting interview yet but I think it depends on the number of visas for a particular embassy...So If the slots are already filled and even ur PD is current u will have to wait for next month...I said August ,just to be on the safer side and don't disappoint the members...I May be wrong.

PD...January 11,2009.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.