crazy.eclipse

befor my interview they give me so much paper pleas help

81 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

yeah and if my wife want we can visit usa only 1 time in year and if i thought marriage visa it hard like that i will filed a tourist application the first time and married my wife ther but i did know that the first time

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

yeah and if my wife want we can visit usa only 1 time in year and if i thought marriage visa it hard like that i will filed a tourist application the first time and married my wife ther but i did know that the first time

LOL this is why they don't give many young Moroccan men tourist visas to USA

Never give up on anything God has told you to believe for; never quit doing anything He has clearly shown you to do. Your diligence will pay off with a blessing from God." -Joyce Meyers

K1 Journey

-Filed August 2009

-Approved October 2009

-Interview in Casablanca January 2010

-Results DENIED

CR1 Journey

-Married March 2010

-Filed June 2010

-Approved October 2010

-NVC Journey 13 Weeks

-Interview in Casablanca March 2011

-Results DENIED

-USCIS received May 10, 2011

-NOIR received January 30, 2012

-NOIR sent February 21, 2012

-NOIR received by USCIS February 22, 2012

-NOIR response February 28, 2012--REAFFIRMED!

-NVC received petition March 19, 2012

-Petition sent to Casa March 20, 2012

-Consulate called husband to set interview March 26, 2012

-Interview set for April 2, 2012 at 3pm!!

-Interview results--APPROVED!

-Civil documents in--April 5, 2012

-Consulate called April 6, 2012 to pick up visa following Monday

-IR1 received--April 9, 2012

-POE--May 9, 2012

-Applied SS card--May 23, 2012

-Received SS card--May 26, 2012

-Received Welcome Letter--May 29, 2012

-GC mailed--June 1, 2012

-Received 10 year GC--June 4, 2012

-Applied for citizenship--February/March 2015

-Request for more proof/evidence--July 2015

-Approved--July 2015

-Citizenship Ceremony-- August 2015

NO MORE IMMIGRATION!!????

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I wouldn't count on a tourist visa from Casablanca until your senior years and maybe not even then :unsure:

01/2006 - Filed k1(1st time)

04/2006 - Interview (1st time) denied

Waited, waited...... no review

06/2009 - Filed k1 (2nd time)

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

12/2009 - Interview (2nd time) APPROVED! VISA ISSUED

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

4/19/2010-Sent to Chicago Lockbox

4/26/2010-Received texts and emails 7th day

4/30/2010-Received NOA's(Hardcopies) 11th day

5/3/2010-Received ASC appointment notice(mailed 4/29/2010)14th day

5/7/2010-Walk-in Biometrics done(2 weeks earlier)18th day

5/13/2010-Case transferred to CSC

6/2/2010- Case received/resumed at CSC

6/18,6/22,6/23 AOS touches

6/28/2010- EAD production and touch on AP

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

7/2/2010- 2nd update on EAD production and touched on AP....

7/6/2010- Received "Welcome Letter" and AP document

7/12/2010-Received GREEN CARD and EAD

greencard.jpg

Timeline

so can live in Morocco ? Excellent News !

:lol:

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

greencard.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

lol you say that like it's only marriage visas that are hard. there's NO EASY USA VISA AT CASABLANCA. None. There's no easy way to get to the US. You want to get out of Morocco easily, try Canada.

Timeline

lol you say that like it's only marriage visas that are hard. there's NO EASY USA VISA AT CASABLANCA. None. There's no easy way to get to the US. You want to get out of Morocco easily, try Canada.

its the most stupid answer i never heard maybe u will ask why

becaus my wife in usa and stope have answering like that and it will be better if u get out of my place i dont want your help okay thank you

Timeline

Sou--you gotta face the facts--you are in a mess, and while we are all trying to help, we also make fun of ourselves--and you--sometimes. Heck, I'd live in Canada in a heartbeat if I could, but I can't--take it as both a VERY SERIOUS option as well as lighthearted. I have to say that if I were the CO and you dealt with me even a little bit like you deal with us on this website, I would NEVER approve you to move to the US, or to visit either. You are a jerk here, and probably there, and maybe in all aspects of your life. Do you not get it?? We are pretty laid back in the US, but do not suffer fools lightly, and you are acting like a fool. If you just can't help it, you are doomed to NEVER live in the US, so think about other options--ever asked your wife about Canada?? Didn't think so !!

but her answer it clear she meant that i want only get out of morocco and i dont need to start my life in other place and my job here in morocco so i have to tracvel and start frome the begining again and found a job ther and starte again in ur life it somthing hard so i understand what u said and im smart that why i work in sell beds and i know how to talke with poeple but she meant somthing also and u can understand that but thank you for ur kind answer god bless you

Timeline

I think it's time for a commercial :pop:

http://youtu.be/QhzbzwPNgXA

Back to the show now :)

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

greencard.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I'm a liking this idea of commercial breaks - thinking to dig into my video studio, make some PSAs for VJ.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

because you cant imaging how much plane me and my wife have for this summer i thought they will give me visa and me and my wife we want spend in the woood like 2 month and and go to lake for 1 month and i was so exited about that but when they did not give me the visa i was so sad becaus the plane i have with my wife for the summer it broken and she is broken too and my wife ask me always if i have an idea to help us that why im always asking so much and i want you know frome ur pic i think that not me who want the visa maybe someone close to you becaus my wife she is so prrety

if ur husband really love you he will act crazy but he did not becaus he want to show u that he dont care about the visa so u have to think about that but me i let my feeling controling me that why i act crazy like that u have t ask ur self why ur husband love u becaus i know why i love my wife

Filed: Timeline

For the life of me, I cannot understand why some Americans think Canada does not have an immigration process or that they'll accept fraudulent cases.

In any event, a number of you have gone way over the line. This is your first and only request to stop. Thank you.

iagree.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

because you cant imaging how much plane me and my wife have for this summer i thought they will give me visa and me and my wife we want spend in the woood like 2 month and and go to lake for 1 month and i was so exited about that but when they did not give me the visa i was so sad becaus the plane i have with my wife for the summer it broken and she is broken too and my wife ask me always if i have an idea to help us that why im always asking so much and i want you know frome ur pic i think that not me who want the visa maybe someone close to you becaus my wife she is so prrety

if ur husband really love you he will act crazy but he did not becaus he want to show u that he dont care about the visa so u have to think about that but me i let my feeling controling me that why i act crazy like that u have t ask ur self why ur husband love u becaus i know why i love my wife

I am UTTERLY HORRIFIED at what you just suggested about squeaky's husband....HOW DARE YOU! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You have no right to suggest how another person's reaction to something is wrong, we all react to bad situations differently, and some people handle bad news better than others. It has NO bearing on how they feel about each other. My husband was crushed, but he would NEVER go around a public forum acting a fool. He is a very private man. But that doesn't mean he doesn't love me, and you have no idea how anybody else's husband reacted, not even squeaky's. You don't know her situation. She lived with her hubby in Morocco. I am sure that is what helped TREMENDOUSLY in him getting his visa.

I had plans for my hubby and I last year, and they were crushed....we had plans for THIS year, like him being here for my baby sister's wedding, my entire family wanted him here for that event, and guess what, those plans were crushed too!! We were DEVASTATED! But, what can we do. We did all we could do, and we need to wait like everybody else in this process. If your relationship is true, you guys will get through it, I promise you that. Some people here tell it like it is, no sugar coating, but it isn't to be mean, it is to be truthful. Don't get defensive sir, but it is a fact that a TON of moroccan men use american women, this is why it is so very difficult to get a visa out of Morocco. But, there are some very good moroccan men. I do not know, nor do I care which category you fall under. I am not here to make those assumptions, as it is not my business. I can only help you by telling you my experiences, and hoping for the best for you guys. Do the right thing. Unfortunately, we are all at the whim of immigration. I would follow the rules until you finally have your visa. I know it stinks, but you guys will get through it. In the meantime, start building more for your case, and start collecting more evidence. You said your wife is going to Morocco, and that is a great start. But calm down man! You don't want this process to kill you before you get to live with your wife!

Never give up on anything God has told you to believe for; never quit doing anything He has clearly shown you to do. Your diligence will pay off with a blessing from God." -Joyce Meyers

K1 Journey

-Filed August 2009

-Approved October 2009

-Interview in Casablanca January 2010

-Results DENIED

CR1 Journey

-Married March 2010

-Filed June 2010

-Approved October 2010

-NVC Journey 13 Weeks

-Interview in Casablanca March 2011

-Results DENIED

-USCIS received May 10, 2011

-NOIR received January 30, 2012

-NOIR sent February 21, 2012

-NOIR received by USCIS February 22, 2012

-NOIR response February 28, 2012--REAFFIRMED!

-NVC received petition March 19, 2012

-Petition sent to Casa March 20, 2012

-Consulate called husband to set interview March 26, 2012

-Interview set for April 2, 2012 at 3pm!!

-Interview results--APPROVED!

-Civil documents in--April 5, 2012

-Consulate called April 6, 2012 to pick up visa following Monday

-IR1 received--April 9, 2012

-POE--May 9, 2012

-Applied SS card--May 23, 2012

-Received SS card--May 26, 2012

-Received Welcome Letter--May 29, 2012

-GC mailed--June 1, 2012

-Received 10 year GC--June 4, 2012

-Applied for citizenship--February/March 2015

-Request for more proof/evidence--July 2015

-Approved--July 2015

-Citizenship Ceremony-- August 2015

NO MORE IMMIGRATION!!????

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.