crazy.eclipse

i need help about the form 221g

74 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

and i want you all know that my form it have somthing write in french and it have more information its like that

We have referred your case to the immigration service's citizenship immigration usa USCIS to have information on supplèementaire your immigration please contact the Office of Citizenship and Immigration please visit the website USCIS to find information on the addresses of the offices of USCIS

in french like that

nous avons renvoyè votre dossier d'immigration au service de citoyennetè de l'immigration des etats unise uscis pour avoir des information supplèementaire sur votre dossier d'immigration veuiller vous adresser au service de citoyennetè et de l'immigration vous pouver consulter le site internet de uscis pour trouver des renseignements sur les adresses des bureaux de uscis

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

hi everybody i found in this site the same probleme i have but i see the answers is diffirent and they told her that they did not refusing the visa but they want more information to complet the case and i see the same form i have is like that and i wish you all see the forme pleas and tell me what you all think im waiting pleas

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/299577-ineligible-for-visa/page__st__15

Your visa was denied. They did not issue you a visa and gave you a slip stating that you are ineligible- that is a denial at the consular level. What everyone is telling you is that the consulate does not have the final say on denying visas. So they sent your case back to USCIS with a note attached that says "We are not issuing a visa because of XYZ, we recommend that this petition be revoked." USCIS will usually allow the couple to prove the consulate wrong. So what you NEED to do is figure out what XYZ is. Figure out why you think the consulate didn't issue your visa. There could be many reasons. Then try to change those things. For example, if your wife hasn't visited you many times, have her visit again. Or if you were unable to answer simple questions about her life, write a statement saying WHY that is, and what you've done since then to get to know her better.

Your mind is going in many directions at once. Try to FOCUS on the specifics of your interview and write them down. Then look at what you wrote and try to figure out what went wrong. Those are the steps to take right now. And have your wife join us here on this forum so she can get some guidance too. She is the petitioner, and she is the one who must present your defense when your case is reviewed.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

hi everybody i found in this site the same probleme i have but i see the answers is diffirent and they told her that they did not refusing the visa but they want more information to complet the case and i see the same form i have is like that and i wish you all see the forme pleas and tell me what you all think im waiting pleas

http://www.visajourn...sa/page__st__15

Yours is not the same problem, not a denial at all. It's just standard administrative processing after interview. Please start your own thread for a new topic of you have questions.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Your visa was denied. They did not issue you a visa and gave you a slip stating that you are ineligible- that is a denial at the consular level. What everyone is telling you is that the consulate does not have the final say on denying visas. So they sent your case back to USCIS with a note attached that says "We are not issuing a visa because of XYZ, we recommend that this petition be revoked." USCIS will usually allow the couple to prove the consulate wrong. So what you NEED to do is figure out what XYZ is. Figure out why you think the consulate didn't issue your visa. There could be many reasons. Then try to change those things. For example, if your wife hasn't visited you many times, have her visit again. Or if you were unable to answer simple questions about her life, write a statement saying WHY that is, and what you've done since then to get to know her better.

Your mind is going in many directions at once. Try to FOCUS on the specifics of your interview and write them down. Then look at what you wrote and try to figure out what went wrong. Those are the steps to take right now. And have your wife join us here on this forum so she can get some guidance too. She is the petitioner, and she is the one who must present your defense when your case is reviewed.

Actually the Consulate DOES ABSOLUTELY have the last say on denying and approving visas. They just haven't had the last word yet. They are giving USCIS the opportunity to revoke or reaffirm their approval of the petition. If reaffirmed, the Consulate will eventually have the last word/say. USCIS does not issue visas.

The English notice only mentions administrative processing on this case though.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Actually the Consulate DOES ABSOLUTELY have the last say on denying and approving visas. They just haven't had the last word yet. They are giving USCIS the opportunity to revoke or reaffirm their approval of the petition. If reaffirmed, the Consulate will eventually have the last word/say. USCIS does not issue visas.

The English notice only mentions administrative processing on this case though.

I am in the same boat, but do not allow yourself to loose your focus with despair. It waste precious time! I was in constant contact with my Senator's office to follow up with Casa, NVC, and USCIS. The person in my Senator's office made a three congressional inquiries before the NVC acknowledged receipt of the returned petition on April 29, 2011. Two months after my husband received the 221(g) refusal worksheet. I was able to find out specific details of the interview and the refusal through diplomatic pressure. You must be patient and start analyzing everything that happened that day from the momemt your spouse arrived until they left. Wite every detail down, don't leave out anything! Even things you think are not important. Their body language, eye contact, and the flow of each response. I received this resonse from a supervisor at USCIS through my Senator's office. Read it carefully, prepare yourself for a long road, and pray hard. Take comfort in your love for one another as many may try to strain your relationship unintentionally.

"The current processing time for review/decision of consular return petitions is 6 months from receipt in our office."

To clarify how the process works, the adjudicating officer will review the petition and the DOS findings and may either re-affirm the approval (and send it back to the NVC) or may re-open the approved I-130 petition and issue an Intent to Revoke (ITR). The ITR will afford the petitioner 30 days in which to respond and provide additional evidence in support of this petition. Upon receipt of the ITR response, a new decision will be rendered for the case (reaffirmation of approval or revocation). Please note - USCIS may approve or re-affirm an I-130 petition, however – this does not guarantee the issuance of a visa by the DOS. DOS may determine that the evidence is not sufficient in establishing the bonafides of the marriage.

The petitioner may certainly submit supporting evidence and we will forward the evidence to the file, so the adjudicating officer will have it at the time of review. Or the petitioner may choose to wait until an Intent to Revoke is issued (if one is issued).

If the petitioner wishes to expedite the process quicker than the 6 month timeframe, the petitioner may call the 1-800-375-5283 National Customer Service Center and request an expedite. All expedite requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and are granted at the discretion of the Director. The burden is on the applicant or petitioner to demonstrate that one or more of the expedite criteria have been met. The criteria are as follows:

§ Severe financial loss to company or individual

§ Extreme emergent situation

§ Humanitarian situation

§ Nonprofit status of requesting organization in furtherance of the cultural and social interests of the United States

§ Department of Defense or National Interest Situation (Note: Request must come from official United States Government entity and state that delay will be detrimental to our Government)

§ USCIS error

§ Compelling interest of USCIS

I hope that this helps you a little. Hang in there! I know how you are feeling right now.

Filed: V-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

Sorry about your case...

But to me, you sounds too desperate to have the visa. But let me tell u something, you failed to get the visa because...

1. You have not proved beyond reasonable doubt to the CO that you have a bonafide relationship.

2. The CO thinks that your English is not good enough and wonder how you communicate with your wife in emails..

3. You do not know the diploma or course your said wife studied.. That's a very big red flag.

4. That u dont talk to her daughter at all is another big big big red flag because you're suppose to be the step-father.

So even to me, if i were the CO, it'd be very hard for me not to have given a denial letter. Sorry, but that's the truth.

You may want to review all the above points i mentioned and work on them and then file another petition mayb a year later to really prove you have a clear bonafide and open relationship, otherwise you may be denied again which u dont want to see happen.

Just my 2cent..

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

then file another petition

Most of the content in your post is on point. However, the bit about filing another petition is not applicable to the OP because the original petition is a spousal visa petition and those do not expire. The current petition will be reviewed by USCIS.

Edited by Ryan H

Our journey:

Spoiler

September 2007: Met online via social networking site (MySpace); began exchanging messages.
March 26, 2009: We become a couple!
September 10, 2009: Arrived for first meeting in-person!
June 17, 2010: Arrived for second in-person meeting and start of travel together to other areas of China!
June 21, 2010: Engaged!!!
September 1, 2010: Switched course from K1 to CR-1
December 8, 2010: Wedding date set; it will be on February 18, 2011!
February 9, 2011: Depart for China
February 11, 2011: Registered for marriage in Wuhan, officially married!!!
February 18, 2011: Wedding ceremony in Shiyan!!!
April 22, 2011: Mailed I-130 to Chicago
April 28, 2011: Received NOA1 via text/email, file routed to CSC (priority date April 25th)
April 29, 2011: Updated
May 3, 2011: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail
July 26, 2011: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!
July 30, 2011: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail
August 8, 2011: NVC received file
September 1, 2011: NVC case number assigned
September 2, 2011: AOS invoice received, OPTIN email for EP sent
September 7, 2011: Paid AOS bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 9, 2011)
September 8, 2011: OPTIN email accepted, GZO number assigned
September 10, 2011: Emailed AOS package
September 12, 2011: IV bill invoiced
September 13, 2011: Paid IV bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 14, 2011)
September 14, 2011: Emailed IV package
October 3, 2011: Emailed checklist response (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)
October 6, 2011: Case complete at NVC
November 10, 2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!
December 7, 2011: POE - Sea-Tac Airport

September 17, 2013: Mailed I-751 to CSC

September 23, 2013: Received NOA1 in mail (receipt date September 19th)

October 16, 2013: Biometrics Appointment

January 28, 2014: Production of new Green Card ordered

February 3, 2014: New Green Card received; done with USCIS until fall of 2023*

December 18, 2023:  Filed I-90 to renew Green Card

December 21, 2023:  Production of new Green Card ordered - will be seeing USCIS again every 10 years for renewal

Timeline

At least his advice and help is correct..................You need to research and get the facts straight before you give advice because most of what you are giving out is wrong..........

Puyshbrk, you need to stop telling people what they should or should not say. It gets really ennoying every time you start getting into the argument with people rather than just providing help.

Moroccan-Americanflag.jpg

Met in December 2008

Married in Morocco December 22, 2009

Filed IR1/CR1 - April 2010

NOA1 - April 29, 2010

RFE - November 12, 2010

Response to RFE - December 22, 2010

NOA2 - January 18, 2011

Paid AOS and IV Bill - January 27, 2011

Sent AOS/IV documents - March 15 2011

NVC received/signed for documents - March 17

Interview May 10

APPROVED

Timeline

To the OP: I'm really sorry this happened to you :(........ but take some time to really get to know more about each other and also to get to know her daughter. That's very important. Have some conversations with her so you can learn more about her, and have your wife come visit you and spend time together;)quote name='Lisamarie' timestamp='1307518625' post='4709815']

At least his advice and help is correct..................You need to research and get the facts straight before you give advice because most of what you are giving out is wrong..........

Moroccan-Americanflag.jpg

Met in December 2008

Married in Morocco December 22, 2009

Filed IR1/CR1 - April 2010

NOA1 - April 29, 2010

RFE - November 12, 2010

Response to RFE - December 22, 2010

NOA2 - January 18, 2011

Paid AOS and IV Bill - January 27, 2011

Sent AOS/IV documents - March 15 2011

NVC received/signed for documents - March 17

Interview May 10

APPROVED

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

i know i have to talke with her daughter but she is always in the school or with her boyfriend how i can talk with her that crazy dont make sens and the diploma my wife have only hight school diploma and nothing also so i answer good when i said i dont know what kind she have cuse she never told me nothing about that she just said i have hight school diploma

pleas help me i have broken heart right now i miss my wife and i want start my life with her

Souufiane, I am so sorry it didn't go well. I hope you can find support here on VJ as there are "expert" members here who can probably help.

sad.gif

French-AmericanFlag_medium.jpg

We met in June 2008
We got engaged on 08-06-2010!!!!!
08-30-2010:I-129F Sent
09-03-2010: I-129F NOA1
09-13-2010:Touched
10-03-2010:Touched!! !feels gooood :)
02-24-2011: RFE...grrrrrr
03-18-2011: NOA2 - it took them 6mths 2 wks and 2 days (or 196 days)!!!!
03-??-2011: NVC received
03-29-2011: Petition sent to London
04-05-2011: Embassy received petition
04-09-2011: Packet 3 received
04-11-2011: Packet 3 sent
04-13-2011: Medical
05-12-2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!
07-04-2011: POE
08-05-2011: We're married!
09-14-2011: AOS, EAD and AP forms sent
09-16-2011: Receipts for AOS, EAD and AP forms
11-17-2011: RFE...
12-08-2011: Send evidence back to USCIS...and now we wait
12-23-2011: EAD/AP card sent
12-29-2011: EAD/AP card received :)
12-29-2011: Case transferred to CSC
03-29-2012: AOS approved!
04-05-2012: Green card in hands

03-06-2014: Removal of conditions packet received at VSC...and now the wait starts again!

luh6s78.png

Timeline

that all the question and aswers

1 he ask when we met

i said we met on tagged

2 how u met her

i said i sent her a message and she sent it back

3 why u sent her a message

i said becaus i found it so beautiful and she atracte my feeling from the first time

4 what you talke about

i said we talke about so much stuff like talke about movies and our contries and we really love watch movies and he say okay thx

and he ask about what her hobbies

i said her only hobies is read the bible

5 and he said what her favourit part on bible

i said always she tell me about jesus he he will back for poeple

6 he ask about wich church she go

i said christian church

7 he said what kind of christian

i said she belive of jesuse

8 and he ask me about her dauther

and i said she is a calm person and we dont talke so much cus she alsways hung out with friends and all the day on scholl

.he ask about what type of deploma ur wife have

i said i dont know i never ask about that i know she only have diploma in school

and he ask about our pic and saw them all pic show love and we kiss each other and hug each other i just i dont understand why they do that that so stupid

Hi

I'm sorry for what happened, looking for the questions and answers I can tell that there was some misunderstanding from your part to his Questions specially (what type of chrisitian she is )

Also I see you were asked what diploma she has, and when you didn't know, it was enough for him to have the feelings that this is a fraud marriage, not to blame you, but as all adviced you here, she needs to contact her senator and get him/her envolved, also emailing and calling the consulate might help to prevent the petition to go back to the US,

Mark your mistakes and work on it.

Good Luck

YA ALAH Bless Our Joureny To The End , Ameen

Je T'aime Till My Dying Day

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

To Souufiane-

You need to let all the anger out and start new :) you can not change what happened but you can improve the situation for the future. Just focus on you and your wife. Learn more about her even though you feel it's not necessary to you. There will come a day when you can put this all behind you.

01/2006 - Filed k1(1st time)

04/2006 - Interview (1st time) denied

Waited, waited...... no review

06/2009 - Filed k1 (2nd time)

09/2009 - NOA 2 approved

12/2009 - Interview (2nd time) APPROVED! VISA ISSUED

02/2010 - Arrived USA

04/2010 - Married

AOS Timeline

4/19/2010-Sent to Chicago Lockbox

4/26/2010-Received texts and emails 7th day

4/30/2010-Received NOA's(Hardcopies) 11th day

5/3/2010-Received ASC appointment notice(mailed 4/29/2010)14th day

5/7/2010-Walk-in Biometrics done(2 weeks earlier)18th day

5/13/2010-Case transferred to CSC

6/2/2010- Case received/resumed at CSC

6/18,6/22,6/23 AOS touches

6/28/2010- EAD production and touch on AP

6/29/2010-AOS APPROVED

7/2/2010- 2nd update on EAD production and touched on AP....

7/6/2010- Received "Welcome Letter" and AP document

7/12/2010-Received GREEN CARD and EAD

greencard.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

thread closed as this thread has been overcome by events - see this thread

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/313736-i-scane-the-form-221g-again-pleas-i-need-your-opnion/

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.